wrong size condoms, ughhh ;)

My babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Two hour time skip. Their on the ship now.

_________________________________________________

 

Lay was pushing the baby stroller around the ship, the kids had saw activities they wanted to do and left. Well not like left on their own, the parents knew where they were. "Kris how about that spot." Lay pointed a spot in the shade. It was the hottest day in summer and neither of them wanted to have sun burn, or what Kris says "sun burn is not my style". Husband smiled and continued to help Zitao walk. The baby survived a miscarriage and the only complication was he will learn how to walk at a slower pace. "Bábá look." The infant pointed to a place where their were baby's his size playing with a bunch of toys. "Do you want to play too." Zitao nodded and Kris picked him up.

"Lay honey~ I'll meet you over their I'm taking Tao to the other kids." Lay gave a thumbs up and continued walking until he reached the spot in the shade. Baby Sehunnie was sleeping peacefully in the quiet atmosphere. The whole top deck they had to themselves because of their big family. Lay always wanted a big family and he's got one, he at least wants to have one more child (A girl hopefully) before the cut off limit at least until he's 39.... Maybe? People don't really believe he's 28 because it's not common to see a person of that age with ten kids. Him and Kris had been very 'busy' and Lay was always pregnant. The younger (strange as it may be) loved being pregnant especially when he was pregnant with his first child. Xiumin.

Mother laid in one of the chairs and put on his sunglasses. This was a vacation he needed, with his family. 

________________________________________________

Xiumin strummed the guitair just like the ahjumma was showing them. He really wanted to learn how to play along with Chanyeol. "You're doing great Chenyeol." The ahjumma pronounced the boys name wrong. Chanyeol had wrote his name wrong in Korean. All the kids in the Wu family were learning Korean along with English. Chanyeol was only 5 so he was cut slack.

"Okay everyone let's take a break and go to the pool." All the kids cheered and went to go change in their swim wear. Xiumin grabbed his little brothers hand and went to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter