Vacation and ?

My babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hassle for both Lay and Kris trying to chase a Kai around. The boy had just taken a bath and now, didn't want to put clothes on. "Kai get back here so I can get you dressed." Lay huffed out of breath. The tan 2 year old refused and ran into his favorite hyung's room. Kyungsoo. "Hwung please hwide me fwom mama and appa." Kai hid behind D.O from his parents. He didn't hate his parents but he just didn't want them doing things for him, he wanted Kyungsoo to do it. "Jongin don't you wanna go on a boat with hyung?" Kai nodded. "Then you have to let bábá and mama dress you okay?" "Okway." Kris came by D.O's roon shouting for Kai.

Kai came out from hiding and walked out the room to be caught by his mama "Gotcha! Kris I got him!" Lay shouted carrying Kai's clothes. Now to get Kai dressed was going to be a huge struggle. "Mama I have to go pwotty." Lay sighed and carried Kai to the master bathroom in he and Kris' room. Kai was potty trained and only pottyed in his pull up when he was asleep or was being naughty and wanted to make Kris and Lay angry. He was such a trouble maker kid, but was loved very much by his parents.

"Let's get this trouble maker dressed and then check on Zitao because he's gonna-" As if on cue Tao started crying. "Bábá! Uppy!" Zitao whined in his crib. Kris left the room to go get his son. Lay set Kai on his potty chair and started dressing the two year who was peeing. "Mama are we gwetting on a shwip?" Kai was curious and of course the mother of 10 answered the question. "Yes we are, it's for Xiuminnie part two birthday." Lay wiped Kai's bortom and flushed the toilet when the toddler finished. Kai grabbed the stool and place it by the sink to wash his hands. Finally Kai was dressed and ready. "Mama can I play with baby Sehunnie?" Lay shook his head and the two year old ran off.

_____________

"Aishhh Zitao! You pee in bábá's face." Kris scolded the panda baby. Tao just laughed and clapped his hands at his father's expression. Kris put a wet wipe on Tao's to prevent him from getting peed on again. "Bábá I want panda." Tao whined. Lay came out the bathroom and handed Z

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter