Umin's Birthday pt. 2

My babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A huge cuise ship was standing in front of the 8 year old and it was the most beautiful thing ever seen. "I-it's beautiful baba." Xiumin was confused on why he was brought to a cruise ship. Kris smiled at Lay and took Tao from him. "Son I've paid for all of us to go in a three day two night cruise on this ship, in celebrating 8 years when we had you." The young boy was baffled his father had made his wish come true. He had always wanted to go on a cruise since he was the age of 3, and now it was true. All true. Xiumin hugged his parents tight and thanked them for their kindness. "We leave tomorrow morning." All the smaller kids cheered and followed their parents back to the van.

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIUMIN!" That was all Xiumin heard stepping through the door. His grandparents threw him a surprise party. "Thank you so much nai nai." The 8 year old hugged his father's parents tightly. He had the best family in world, that care anf love him so much. Xiumin pulled out of the hug and went to the kitchen where he found a bunch of Baozi' on the counter. He squealed a little and started eating savoring the taste. " Xiumin-ge? Can I have one?" Chen asked. Xiumin smiled at his favorite brother and handed him a Baozi. Chen took a bite and smiled, he could see why his ge loved eating these. 

"Son come in here! Open your presents." Kris called to his son. Xiumin grabbed Chen's hand and they walked to the family taking a seat on the floor. A giant red wrapped box was put in front of him. "This one i from Chanyeol." Xiumin ripped the wrapping paper off and lifted the tabs on the box open so he can see what's inside. He gasped at what was inside, it was a Miss A album that he's been wanting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter