Unmask

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs."

-Wally Lamb

    Bom watched Chanyeol leave the apartment with his uniform and backpack. "Where are you going?" she stopped him by the sound of her voice with a self-evident question.

    "School?" 

    "Shouldn't we go together?" she pouted.

    He exhaled, failing to mention something to her. "I forgot to tell you, don't talk to me in public. Dont look at me in public. Dont bring me up in public. Dont even think about me in public. Basically, act like we've never contacted eachother." he explained in a rush.

     "How am I supposed to know the way to school?" Bom innocently questioned.

     "I dont know? - Google maps? My friends are waiting, bye." He left his apartment in a dash, leaving his helpless sister to go see his friends instead.

     Chanyeol took a step outside and recognised Kris behind the wheel inside a convertible with Sehun and Tao sat in the back. Without thinking, Chanyeol jumped in the front seat next to Kris, ignoring the door. "Wheres Luhan?" he looked at the empty middle seat behind him.

     "He's stuck with his parents for a bit." Kris simplified as he pushed the pedal.

     "Guys, there's this girl..." Chanyeol began.

     Already, the boys were making noises. "Has Chanyeol finally got over Dara?" Tao teased from the back.

     "Shut up." Chanyeol hissed, rolling his eyes. "No, theres a girl, and I need you guys to help me out."

     "How?" Sehuns voice was heard.

     "We need to make her life hell."

     "Name?"

     "Shes new, her name is Park bom, spread it around and make sure she doesnt hear it herself." Chanyeol grinned under his breath as he looked out the scenery.

     Bom was exhausted from the long walk, she finally reached the front gates of the school. "Why do we have to live so far?" she moaned, not long after she heard the bell ring from outside. "Great, its my first day and I'm already late." 

     Letting herself in through the gates, she was stopped by a secuirity guard. "Excuse me miss, I've never seen you here before." he squinted his eyes, trying hard to focus on her face.

     "I'm new."

     "Anyone can just put on this schools uniform and say they're new, I'm going to need more evidence." he held out his hand expecting some sort of source.

     She moaned. "Who are you? ~Steve?" she reffered to her parole officer back in New York.

     "Excuse me?"

     "Nothing." Bom mummbled and looked inside her bag for the form that proves she officially attends the school. She gave the document to the guard.

     "Hmmm." he hummed as he read it. "You may go in." he gave back the paper but she stayed still looking at him. "What are you doing?" he questioned in a awkward position.

     "Giving you time to recognise my face so you wont forget me next time." keeping a blank face on.

     "I wont forget." 

     Bom walked passed in disbelief. "There are alot of people in this school. You might even get me mixed up with someone."

     The female student took a step inside and felt a sudden aura, unlike her old school. The vibe contrasted. "Hello, you must be Park Bom, the transfer student?" a lady came up to her and got her attention. Bom nodded politely. "I am Mrs.Kim, the headteacher of this school. I must say its an honour to have someone from Juliard to join our school." she smiled and shook Boms hand. "Are you familliar with anyone from our school?"

     "Errr..." Bom hesitated then a moment came to mind of her and Chanyeols conversation this morning. "No." she answered.

     "Well I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends." a beep cut her off. "Well, I must go, I hope you enjoy your new school." she waved goodbye and left her.

     "Not even a tour? Such poor service!" she sighed. She took out another document from her bag which revealed her schedule. "Looks like music lesson is first." she checked.

    She walked down an unknown hallway, not bothering to check the signs but tried to figure out herself.

    3 girls were walking the opposite direction, giggiling -It seemed that they were ditching class, with no fear, Bom approaches them. "Excuse me, do you know where the music class is?"

     "Depends, which course are you taking?" One rudely kept chewing her gum.

     Bom ignored that fact she was being rude and another girl was looking down on her. "Like, instruments? - Not singing."

     "You must be the new girl right? Park Bom?" the one in the middle said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter