Interrelationship

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'The love of family and admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilage."

- Charles Kuralt

     It's been 2 weeks since Kris last attended school. People would have expected him to turn up by now, especially when his attendance is going downhill. Is he so heart broken that he'd damage his education?

     The start of the third week, Kris is lying down on his bed starring at his lockscreen. A picture of Sora and him appeared, both full of smiles and happiness.

     "Should I go? Should I stay?" he tells himself.

     Two hours of just thoughts hardly came to a conclusion. 

     An hour passed, nothings changed, is he going to stay at home again?

     Looking at the time, its 11am, he sits up straight and looks at his phone screen one last time. To end it quickly, he changes his lockscreen wallpaper to anything that he could find in a matter of seconds.

     As usual, the boys were in their normal lunch table alongside with Dara. 

     "Have you guys visited Kris lately?" Tao asked.

     "I have, why?" Chanyeol spoke.

     "Was he doing okay?"

     Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and placed his lips on a firm line. "He seemed normal to me."

     "Did you guys know his moms back?" The hyung of the group, Xiumin, spoke up.

     "Yea, speaking of his mom, did you guys get invited to-"

     "His house tommorow?" Sehun interuppted his hyung.

     Xiumin nodded. "I think everyone was." Chanyeol bit into his lunch.

     "Speaking of Kris, here he comes now." Kai was the first to look at the entrance where Kris was seen to be coming fourth to them.

     "So you finally came." Suho smiled once Kris was infront of their eyes.

     "Has anyone seen Bom?" he straightforwardly questioned.

     "Yah! ~ You havent been in school for 2 weeks, and now you come in like nothing happened, especially without saying hello, and all you ask is for my sister?!" Chanyeol stood up and banged his hand on the table, noone took him seriously. Even Chanyeol himself knew he was joking, but he still kept the act.

     Kris took a step back trying to hold in his laughter.

     "Just because you are 'dating' my sister now doesnt mean you can waltz-"

     "Dating?!" the group of people on that table shouted at once which left the rest of the cafeteria to gape at them.

     While Kris was trying to hush the others, Chanyeol was too busy telling them the regular 'its not what you think' or the 'its not what it seems' but they didnt listen.

     Kris rolled his eyes knowing that the other students were still watching, he gave up and left to look for Bom on his own, where could she be?

     Walking down the hall, he sensed someone following him but he dared to not look back, suddenly that person caught up and grabbed him by the arm.

     "Kris..." he turned around to see Sora, he looked at her eyes full of sorrow.

     He tried his best not to waver; so he kept walking forward, however it was difficult because the feeling of her tugging on him irritated him.

     "Yah! ~ Cant you stop for a minute? You're going too fast! You didnt even let me explain last time!" she whined and whined until he finally stopped.

     "What is there to explain?! You got someone into big trouble, and instead of coming clean, you decided to screw the police officer."

     "I had no choice-"

     "No choice? You did have a choice, like I said, you could of told the truth."

     "But I would've gone to jail!" she started to pull some tears. Ever since that time, Kris had some thoughts if she did that before hand, to other people, maybe she was faking the whole time, maybe she was faking again.

     Bom wasnt far away from the two, she was only seconds away, she heard them quarrell from a distance. She didnt know who it was, but it was definatly something familliar. As she gets closer, she hears Kris and Sora having an argument. 

     She hid behind a pillar, hoping she wouldnt get found out. She's 18 years old, she knows eavesdropping is bad, but why did she do it? Because she had a feeling that she was involved.

     "Don't pull that crap on me." she heard Kris scoff. "You did something worse, yet you're still not in jail, you should be grateful." he forcefully moved his arm away from Soras embrace.

     He took another step forward but Sora gave him a hug from behind, a back hug.

     Bom didnt hesitate to sneak a peak. She could see Kris' face, it looked emotionless but it seems that he still loves her. ~ At least in Boms eyes he does.

     "What are you looking at?" she heard someone whisper behind her, she even felt that persons breath gently reach her neck.

     She flinched. "Aaaah!" once she noticed she screamed, she slapped her hand infront of . Bom squinted her eyes at Luhan who was grinning. "How could you smile at a time like this?!" she whispered. There was no reply, just another, yet, simple grin. "You could've blown my cover!"

     "'Could've'? You mean that he did blow your cover." 

     Bom jumped again when she saw Kris standing behind her with his eyebrows raised.

     Bom gasped and closed her eyes shut. 

     Kris and Luhan looked at eachother and let off a slight chuckle. "Just because you closed your eyes doesnt mean I cant see you." 

     Bom opened one eye, afterwards she gradually opened the other. "I know."

     "Then why do it?" Luhan smiled.

     "Its a habit okay?!" Bom stopped to look behind Kris. "Where's Sora?"

     "Did anyone ever tell you that eavesdropping is bad?" Kris folded his arms.

     "Did anyone ever tell you that eavesdropping is fun?" Bom pulled a joke to try and cheer him up.

     Kris sighed. "Anyways, I know this is short notice, but are you free tommorow after school?"

     "T-tommorow after school?" Bom stuttered.

     "Thats right! ~ Where would Kris be without his girlfriend?"

     "Girlfriend? What are you talking about?" she looked at Luhan until she remembered. "Oh right...wait, I'm not rrreeeaaallllyyy his girlfriend, Im just-"

     "Yea, yea, so are you free?" Kris interuppted.

     "Why? Whats happening tommorow?"

     "Mom just wants you over to get to know you a little bit more."

     "I dont really know if I can make it-"

     "Dont worry, Chanyeols going so you wont feel uncomfortable."

     "Yah! Are you ever going to let me finish my sentance?!" Bom lifted her hand as a threat, Kris stayed quiet, Luhan took a step back.

     "Its Tuesday tommorow, I dont know if I can make it."

     "Why?"

     "Not to be rude, but its really none of your buisness."

    Tuesday afterschool, Bom was still hesitant about going to therapy or not. She could always just call in sick or tell them the truth but that would go on her record, and her parents are paying for her lessons. Once they see that she skipped they'd go bonkers, if she said she was sick, they'd annoy the hell out of Chanyeol, asking why he didnt take care of her properly.

     Afterall, she decides to go.

     Kris saw Bom standing outside of the school gates alone for about 5 minutes, he didnt know what she was thinking, all he saw was her looking up into the sky. 

     This would be the perfect time to watch where she goes, to see why she couldnt make it to his house. If she gets mad, its payback for eavesdropping on him yesterday.

     Kris hid behind so many objects as Bom was walking to her destination. He kept his distance between him and her so he wouldnt get caught, yet he wasnt too far so he wouldnt loose track.

     When he watches her walk inside a building, he had no clue what that buildings purpose was. To him, it looked like a average building, nothing special. What could she be doing inside there?

     He sees Bom entering one particular room, he slightly opens the door to take a peak. Bom was sat next to someone familliar. Minzy? ~ Luhans younger sister.

     He remembered Luhan talking about Minzy going to therapy every Tuesday, thats why sometimes Luhan cant hang out with Kris on some Tuesdays. ~ Because he has to pick up Minzy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter