Chapter 6: LIAR!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!

Because Of Faith

"Fishy?

-you called?"

Donghae was shocked seeing Eunhyuk looking at him with teary eyes.

Worried, he ran to Eunhyuk.

"What's wrong, Hyukkie? Is there something --"

Donghae saw Eunhyuk was holding the photo album.

"Hyukkie, I- I can--

-YOU LIAR!!

-But I-I can e-explain

-Why do you have to hide it from me?!

- I- I--"

Eunhyuk was crying even harder. Donghae tried to calm Eunhyuk down but Eunhyuk pushed him, took all his things and ran home, leaving a dumbfounded Hae alone.

Sora's POV

I was just watching TV until I heard the doorbell rang.

'That must be Hyukkie' I thought.

I opened the door and was shocked looking at Hyukkie crying. He was crying really hard that his face was red and has difficulties in breathing.

"Hyukkie, what's--"

Before i could finish my sentence, Hyukkie collapsed on the floor.

"HYUKKIE!"

~10 MINUTES LATER~

"Your brother is fine. He has been very stress on something. Give him this medicine, takes some rest and he'll be okay.

-okay. Thank you, Dr Park."

Hyukkie haven’t waked up yet. I was staring at his face. He was pale.

Did something happen between them?

Just then, Hyukkie's phone rang. It was from Donghae.

I answered.

"Hyukkie, I-I can explain

-Hae, this is his noona. Care to tell me what had just happened?"

He told me the whole thing. I can tell that he really cared about Eunhyuk. His voice was shaking. He was crying.

"Hae, you need to explain this yourself. I’m sorry but I can’t help you.

-I’ll try.

-He can’t come to school tomorrow. He needs some rest. He will be present the day after tomorrow.

- Why?

-the doctor said that he is somehow stressed. He needs some rest.

-D-doctor? What happened?

-When he came home, he fainted."

End of POV

Donghae's POV

I was shocked hearing the word 'Faint'

"N-noona, did you say 'F-faint’?

-yes, hae

-Oh no, it’s my fault. Please let me visit him. I felt so guilty for hurting him.

-Hae, relax. At this time, he can’t meet anyone. Please understand.

-but—

-please?

-okay"

I hung up the phone after that. Then, I started to cry harder.

"Hyukkie, I’m really sorry. Sorry for making you felt so hurt. Sorry for lying to you. I tried to explain the other day but I’m just afraid that you will treat me as a saver, not a true friend. Actually, that night I was thinking about you and that is the time when I realized something. I realize that I- I-- I love you"

I love him. I really love him.

After an hour of crying, I fell asleep.

~***~

I woke up. I looked at my clock. Its 6am. I’m in no mood. Usually, Eunhyuk and I will go to school together. Without him, I feel like half of me is missing. I sighed and went to school by bus.

(A/N: sorry to interrupt. Just to tell you, since the day Eunhyuk and Donghae met, they went to school by bus together. Sora only picks them up)

~In the classroom~

I was all alone.


"Hae? Where’s Hyukkie? Is there something wrong?" sungmin asked

"It- it’s all my fault. He fainted because of me.

-fainted?! What happened?"

I told him. When I told him, I cried. I can’t stop crying.

"So, you’re the one who saved Hyukkie?

-yes, hyung.

-why didn’t you tell him?

- Words just can’t come out. I-I can’t say it.

-Tomorrow, talk to him. You’re his best friend.

-I can’t.

-why, Hae?

-I don’t know. I just can’t"

Actually, I can’t see his face again. He will never see me as a friend. Instead, a liar. He will never admit that I’m his Best Friend. I’m so stupid.

 I love him. I wanted to confess but afraid that he rejects it. If only he loves me more than a friend, all of this will soon vanish.

"Hae, its gonna be okay. Trust me. Hyukkie is the person who forgives people."

I nodded.

The whole day, I can’t smile. I kept on thinking about him. I still remember the scene where he cried and called me a liar. My heart broke recalling that scene. I cry again.

During history class, I’m the only person who doesn’t have a partner. Mrs. Anne gave our project a B+. After school was over. I went home.

~at home~

I tried to call Hyukkie but I’m afraid that he won’t answer. I sighed and went to take a shower. I didn’t eat my dinner. I just don’t have the mood. I sighed and sat on the couch. I noticed something shining under the table. I picked it up. It was a necklace with the word 'Hyuk', I started to cry again.

End of POV

~AT EUNHYUK'S HOUSE~

Sora was sitting at the edge of Eunhyuk's bed. She held his hand and cried. Suddenly, she heard her brother groaned.

"H-Hyukkie?

-Hae…"

'He must be thinking of Hae' she thought while caressing his cheeks.

Finally, Eunhyuk woke up.

"N-noona? What happened?

-you fainted"

Eunhyuk started to cry.

"Why did he have to lie? I thought I loved the right guy.

-Hyukkie, he can explain everything tomorrow.

-I don’t want to see him. He is a liar!

-Enough. Let’s just eat dinner then take your medicine"

~the next day~

Eunhyuk was about to go to school with Sora. When he opened the door, he saw Donghae.

"Hae?

-Hyukkie.  I--

-I’m going to school with Sora. You don’t have to wait for me.

-I just want to give this necklace back to you

-thanks"

Eunhyuk said coldly. He's never been like this.

Just then, Sora went out.

"Oh, Hae. I was going to send him to school. Let me send you too.

- No thanks

-but its raining

-it’s okay. I have an umbrella.

-Donghae. Just get in the car" Eunhyuk said coldly.

‘Donghae? He must’ve hated me that much. He never calls me by that name.’ he thought.

“Yah! Are you coming? We’re going to be late!” Shouted Eunhyuk and Sora just shook her head, disappointed by her little brother’s behavior.

‘You guys are best friends. How can you treat him like that, Hyukkie?’ Thought Sora.

Donghae then went inside the car and went to school.

~In their classroom~

"Hyukkie, we need to talk.

-I don’t want to talk to a liar like you!

-please let me explain.

-NO!"

Eunhyuk stormed out from their classroom and Donghae followed. The class was then silent before they started to whisper and talk about them.

"Hyukkie, listen to me!

-DONGHAE! Stop it okay?!

-I won’t stop until you listen to me.

-whatever!"

Eunhyuk went to the supply room. Actually, he wanted to forgive the latter but he was too heartbroken.

~in the supply room~

Eunhyuk took a broom and a dust pan.

"Hyukkie, please forgive me.

-Fine! I forgive you! Now GET LOST!!"

Eunhyuk was about to go out but the door was slammed close by a heavy wind. Eunhyuk tried to turn the knob but it was locked.

"It’s locked!

-What?"

Donghae then went to the door and it’s true. It was locked.

"What the--?! Anyone out there? Were locked in the supply room. Help us!" Donghae yelled while banging the door. But there was no reply.

 

 

 

What's going to happen???

note: I'll be giving the hints in the comment box. I'll post the hints everytime I had just publish a chapter.

Comment and subscribe

 

@Leesyara: now you know why he lied. I'm sorry. This story is not that serious.

 

@ fangurl: Yup, he should tell the truth. :)

 

@DredhezRei: It's sad that Hyuk is acting that way.

 

@Yup_its_anji : WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT??!! kyaaaaa~~!! oh well, I just don't want the story to be that serious. I tried, but failed. Hae leaves his family just so he can study and make his family proud.

 

@Cyriellema : I would drool by looking at Hae~ Love it when he wears a wifebeater. *Q*

 

Thank you for your wonderful comments!! *bows 90 degree*