Chapter 11 : Hae and Jessica are d-dating...? [will be extanding the chapter]

Because Of Faith

They all ran towards the unconscious Eunhyuk. Heechul tried to wake him up.

"Yah~Hyukkie! Stop acting! It’s not funny!

-uhh…Hyung, I think he's not lying at all. Look"

Ryeowook said while pointing at Eunhyuk with his shaking hands. They look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was breathing really hard. His face was pale. As if he was dying.

"No! He's lying! Wake up, Hyukkie. You’re not dying! You’re fine. Please!!"

Heechul said while crying.

Eunhyuk's breathing has lessened. He was dying. Donghae, who was silent the whole time, then carry Eunhyuk bridal style and ran to the school nurse, Sungmin followed. Donghae seems calm but actually he's too worried. While running towards the school nurse, tears started to form at the corner of his eyes. The others try to calm the crying Heechul. He was crying really hard.

~In the nurse's office~

Donghae waited for the nurse who is examining Eunhyuk. When the nurse meets Donghae, the latter then ask.

"Is he okay?

-yes. He is now okay.

-why did he faint? Is it because he's exhausted, stressed or something?

-I’m afraid not.

-then, why?

-I don’t know

-HOW COME YOU DONT KNOW?!

-Hae, calm down" said Sungmin.

The nurse then explains.

"When we were examining him. He coughed and vomited. He was breathing hard. He looks like he was poisoned.

-poisoned? You mean food poisoning?

- No. I mean REAL poison. This poison can kill people easily. We had suspected that he had taken the poison by drinking or eating. It’s a good thing he threw up what he had taken. If not, he will be brought to the hospital and there’s a possibility for him to die.

-is he now awake?

-ne. He is.

-can I see him?

-sure. We need to know what he had eaten or drink today. We need to know what type of poison he took.

-I’ll try to look for them later. Hae, go inside now. Hyukkie needs you."

Donghae then went inside. He saw his best friend was lying on the bed. Eunhyuk smiled at him weakly.

Donghae never seen this weak side of Eunhyuk. Donghae then hug the latter and cried. Eunhyuk hugged him back.

"H-hae?

-thank got you’re alive. Please, don’t ever leave me!

-its okay. Don’t cry."

Donghae then calmed down.

“Hyukkie, what did you eat just now? The nurse said you have taken a very dangerous poison that can kill people easily.

-w-what? I didn’t eat anything weird. Nothing is strange. Except for the drink just now. It tastes bitter.

-What? Bitter? Do you think- -“

 Then someone knocked the door. It was Jessica. She looked worried.

"I heard that Eunhyuk oppa fainted while you guys were playing football.

-Jessica. You’re still here?

-I forgot to take my stuffs in the classroom. Umm. Can I speak to Eunhyuk oppa alone?"

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk nodded. Donghae hugs eunhyuk and whispered “I’ll be outside if you need anything”. After Donghae left the room, Jessica then turns to Eunhyuk. Her face changed from worried to angry.

"Why did you throw up?! You were supposed to die!

-bwoh?

-The poison you just took, I did that to you!

-w-wae?

-because you stole my boyfriend!

-boyfriend? Who?

-Donghae. He is my boyfriend.

-bwoh?!

-yeah. We're dating for more than a month now. He's just being caring to you because he felt pity of you. He said that you’re nothing but just a loner! Now, can you stop playing with him? At least not that close. He always felt annoyed when you’re around. Arasso?"

Eunhyuk nodded he was crying.

Jessica then left the room. She pretends to cry so that Donghae would stop her. But instead, Donghae ignores her and ran inside the room with the other members.

Eunhyuk was crying harder. He palmed his face. Donghae hugged him. But Eunhyuk didn’t hug back.

"What's wrong, Hyukkie?"

Still lying on the patient's bed and crying, he pushed Donghae and said

"I don’t want to see you anymore, Hae.

-wae? Is it something that Jessica said? Hyukkie, I--

-Jessica did nothing wrong

-then why?

-from now on, I don’t want to go to school with you. Don’t even call yourself my best friend! You don’t have to look down on me. I know I’m weak but I don’t need you to be with me!

-But--

-Just leave me alone, Hae!"

Donghae was heartbroken. Everybody was shocked at how Eunhyuk reacted.

"I-i’ll be going home now" said Donghae, he lowered his head.

When Donghae left, Eunhyuk cried even harder.

"Why did you say that?" asked Heechul.

“I don’t want him to be with me just because he felt pity, hyung. I-I HATE HIM!

-after all what he did to you, Hyukkie. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Heechul then left. The other members followed behind. After a few minutes of crying, Eunhyuk then left.

~***~

Yesung was heading home but stopped when he saw Donghae crying in the park.

"Hae?"

Donghae just stayed silent.

"You have to go home. I know you’re sad but if you really care about Eunhyuk, never give up. Now go home. It’s going to be dark soon."

When Yesung was about to leave, Donghae stopped him.

"Hyung, may I tell you something?

-sure, Hae

-when I brought him to my house after I saved him from the drunken old man, I realized he is the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen. I was so happy to know that I’m going to go to the same school as him. I even asked the principal to put me at the same class. I was going to confess to him when we were doing our project but he was mad at me because I lied to him. I tried to confess to him again but I’m afraid of rejection. I-I really love him, hyung. I really do.”

Donghae said while crying.

"I know how you feel. Just try to do something. Never give up. Hwaiting!" Yesung said as he raised his fist to make an encouraging sign.

Donghae thanked him and they went home.

~at Eunhyuk's house~

Eunhyuk went home and went straight to his room. His parents and Sora tried to ask him; instead, he just shouts and said "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

They then leave him alone but the feeling of curious and worried was torturing them.

The next day, Eunhyuk went to school sent by Sora. He asked their teacher to change his seats with Jessica. Jessica then sits next to Donghae.

Every time Eunhyuk is around; Jessica will act all lovey-dovey to Donghae such as hugging him. Donghae was really absent-minded. He just let Jessica bring him anywhere she wants. Every time Donghae saw Eunhyuk, he will always try to chase him but Jessica stopped him by giving some reasons that why he should go somewhere with her rather than chasing after Eunhyuk. At the end, Donghae followed Jessica. Then--

~Sunday~

Eunhyuk's POV

I was at the grocery store. Buying some ingredients for mom to cook. When I was on my way home, I tried to go to other direction but can’t because I will go past through his apartment either way. When I was close to his apartment, I saw him playing basketball alone. I wanted to go to his direction but then Jessica appeared. She wiped Donghae's sweat. Donghae just smiled to her. Are they really together? I then realize that he saw me. He called me and I ran away. I saw Jessica hugged him.

When I went home, my parents and Sora was sitting on the sofa. I took a long, deep breath and said…

"I've decided to live in America with you"

End of POV
 

 

 

 

NO, HYUKKIE!!!!

I don’t want the story to end. So, I’m going to extend them to 13 chapters.

After this story, I’ll be posting an Eunhae oneshot (At least I still have you). It will be rated.

I want to know, a short survey:

-Are you okay with s?

-Would you prefer Eunhae or HaeHyuk? Either way, I’ll be putting them under ‘Eunhae’ tags.

 

Comment and subscribe

 

@DredhezRei : I think it’s the drink, too but I’m not sure~  and it’s not a confession, but moving D: 1 more chapter to go.

 

@Cicida : why would I be mad at you? Instead, I like it if the readers trying to guess. Probably the drink :s

 

@xTaenyFTWx : I hope so but It seems impossible. Let’s just wait for the next chapter.

 

@pielover : She admits she put the poison but when?

 

@fangurl : LOL~ Like your attitude !

 

@leesyara :  I agree with you. Hyukkie is the main character but some stories have sad endings.

 

@Cyriellema : He just said that he’ll be moving to America  D:

 

@yup_its_anji : He is going to leave them. D:

 

So, 2 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!!! I’m not sure if it’s going to be a sad ending or not.