Chapter 2: problem starts but saved

Because Of Faith

The sky is now dark. It was 7.30pm. While I was walking, I listen to some songs from my phone. Unfortunately, thebattery went off. 'Damn! Why do I have to go through this kind of situation?!' Ithought.
Therewere only some cars pass by. Some of the drivers offered me to let them send me home but I refused. They're strangers. I don’ttrust them even if they look so kind. On my way, I heard a man singing. I tried to hide because I know that man was drunk by the way he pronounce the words but that man caught me hiding and hold my wrist roughly.

"Hey, prettyboy. Why are you here all alone?

-p-please l-let me g-go.

-why are you scared?" he asked me while staring at me and his hands are now resting on my waist.

"I'll bring you to my place and let us have fun,"

I knew what he meant. I shouted with all my strength.

"HELP!! HELmmmph!" my mouth was covered by the man's dirty hand.

"Shh, don’tcry for help. Come on. I'll lead you the way."

I tried to let myself free but instead,he held me tightly.

I use my left leg to kick his leg but missed.

"What are you trying to do? Kick me?"

I then bit his hand that was covering my mouth and finally I’mfree. I started to run but he was so fast that he caught me again.

"Try to run away from me, huh? Well, takethis as a punishment!"

He punched me on the stomach and it hurt so badly! I fell due to the pain but I force myself to stand up. He then punchesme again but this time is on my face. I don’thave the strength to stand up anymore.

He then kicksme violently. I called for help many times until I heard someoneshouts.

"YAH!"

I wanted to look at the person but everything seems blurry and it went dark.

I fainted.

~The next day~

I woke up due to the bright sun shone on my face. I open my eyes and shocked. I was in a room. An unfamiliarroom. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Iwas a lady bringing some pancakes and strawberries. Still shocked, I tried to jump out of bed but my body ache all over.

"Don’tworry," she smiled.
"That drunk old man is now gone. You're safe here.

-w-who are you? Why am I here?

-Relax, my son brought you here."

I started to cry and suddenly a man came.

"Mother, what’swrong?

- This young man is still scared. Please comfort him."

The man came approaching me and smiled.

"Hi, I'm DongHwa. What’syour name?"

I was scared to tell his my name but Ifinally said it.

"H-Hyukjae

-Nice to meet you, Hyukjae. Here, my mom prepared you breakfast. You better eat."

First I refused but the food looks delicious. Especially the strawberries. So I ate it anyway.

~10 minutes later~

aftereating and showering, I now felt calm. DongHwa gave me some ointment for my bruises earlier. I was looking at the picture that was hanging on the wall but I didn’tsee any family photos. All I see was some pictures of animals and fruits. There was another knock on the door and it was DongHwa.

"CanI come in?

-Sure"

DongHwa then came in followed by his mother.

"Are you feeling better now?" asked the lady.

"Yes. Gumawo, ajumma." I smiled to her sweetly. I turned to DongHwa and say

"Thank you for saving my life.

-oh, it’snot me. It’smy little brother. Same age as you.

-where is he?

-he went to his apartment. He just moved this morning.

-well, mayI know where his apartment is? Just to thank him.

-umm, sorryhe doesn’twant us to tell you

-what about his name?

-He doesn’twant us to tell you that too. He just want us to tell you that people call him 'fishy', He said that faith will soon make you meet him one day.

-oh, isee"

There were silences. Until the lady broke the silence.

"Where do you live?

-I live in JunNam.

-oh,DongHwa will send you there.

-Thank you. Where is your husband,ajumma?"

She lowered her head and said

"He passed away 5years ago."

-oh, I’mso sorry.

-Its okay. Well, hurryup. DongHwa will send you. Just show him the way when you reach JunNam."

With that, I went downstairs together with the lady and her son.

~End Of P.O.V~

After an hour,they reached JunNam and Hyukjae showed DongHwa the way to his house.

"Well, here we are. Thank you" said Hyukjae

"anytime," said DongHwa and speed off.

Hyukjae then went into his house and was greeted by worried Sora.

"Hyukkie! Where have you been? I tried to call but your phone went off and why are you covered with bruises? Are you okay? I’mso worried!

-Relax" Hyukjae reassured his sister.

He then explained to her what happened.
 

~after telling Sora the story~

"So, doyou know his name?

-No. But people call him 'Fishy'

-Fishy? He has a nickname called Fishy? What’syour nickname again?

-Anchovy or Monkey

-Right~"

After a long talk, Sora let Hyukjae rest at home for two days to recover his injuries.

~After two days~

Hyukjae went back to school. His bruises wererecovered but he still can feel the pain. Sungmin who was really worried ran to Hyukjae who just entered the classroom.

"Hyukkie! I’mhappy that you’reokay! Sora told Mrs.Anne and she told us about it. And --Hyukkie?"

Hyukjae was not listening to what his hyung just said. Instead, he was staring at a boy who he never met before.

"Say,hyung. Is that a new student?

-Oh yeah! He just moved here. Wait here. Let me introduce you two."

Sungmin went to the boy and talk to him for a while. The boy's smile makes Hyukjae's heart skipped a beat.

'He is cute,' he thought

After a short time,Sungmin then came with the boy.

"Hyukkie,this is our new classmate,Donghae.

-Hi, I’mHyukjae. You can call me Hyukkie,Eunhyuk, Anchovy or Monkey." Hyukjae smiled.

-Nice to meet you. You can call me Hae or Fishy,"

After Donghae said the sentences, Hyukjae froze.

'F-Fishy?'

 

 


 

I hope you enjoy reading chapter 2. I'll try to post the next chapter tommorow.

Thank you for those who subscribe my story.

It's my first time posting a fanfic here and I already have 6 subscribers. Thank you! *bows*

 

@ yups_its_anji : you love it? well, let me make you like it more. I hope XP haha. you don't know how happy I am right now.

 

@ DredhezRei  : I'll try to update as soon as I can. It will only take 12 days complete this story. And I hope you enjoy it and keep reading it until the end. :)