Chapter 13 : Final

Because Of Faith

"Hae! Hyukkie's going to America today!

-what?! When's the flight?

-I don’t know. Maybe Mrs. Anne knows"

They ran to the staffroom. It’s a good thing that Mrs. Anne knew. She said that the flight is at 9 in the morning. And now, its 8.15. They don’t have much time. Yesung and Donghae went to the airport by Yesung's car while Sungmin told Leeteuk and the others.

~***~

Donghae and Yesung arrived at the airport. Donghae jumped out of the car. When he entered the airport, it was crowded.

'How can I find him?'

 

He was about to lose hope but he has faith.

He thought

'I believe I can.'

In the crowd, he searched for Eunhyuk. Then, he saw him. He ran to him. He was so happy.

 

He tapped his shoulder.

"Hyukkie?"

The guy then turns around.

"Sorry. You must have the wrong person.

-my apologies"

He then spots Eunhyuk. The REAL Eunhyuk. He was going to enter the gate.

 

 Donghae then shouts

"HYUKKIE!"

He tried to run to Eunhyuk but he fell. He tried to stand up but someone accidentally stepped on him. He was in pain. Then, some kids were running and stepped on him. The airport was very busy. Donghae was stepped by people continuously. He even got stepped by a woman who was wearing heels. Just imagine how much pain it is. But Donghae never give up. He kept on calling Eunhyuk's name while crying. He kept on calling until his throat hurts.

Eunhyuk was going into the passport check. He heard someone calling his name.

 

‘I now that voice. Hae?’ He thought.

"Noona, I heard Donghae's voice.

-me too. Probably someone else’s.

-But he said 'Hyukkie'

-Just ignore it. You’re just thinking too much"

Then, he heard it again. He wanted to go out but the security won’t let him.

'Probably my imagination's gone wild' he thought.

 

‘Besides, It’s school time and he will not receive the letter until  break time’

He then walks back to Sora. When they were about to go inside, Eunhyuk felt someone grabbed his wrist. He turns around and was shocked to see Donghae. His uniform was dirty, he's all bruised. There was blood at his hand and on his right cheek. He was panting and he was crying. Then two securities came and hold both of Donghae’s arm.

"Is this your friend, sir?

-y-yeah. Please don’t hold him like that. He’s awfully bruised.

-Sorry” Then the securities let go off the hold.

 

“he just barged in without checking his passport.

-its okay. Can you please leave us for a while?

-sure. But your flight will be in 5 minutes.

-Don’t worry. It won’t take long."

Eunhyuk turned at Donghae.

"Hae, why are you here?

-Hyukkie, please don’t go. I beg you! I don’t want to lose you.

-sorry, Hae. I should go. I have no reason to stay here. I need to start a new life.

 

-but there is a reason for you to stay here, Hyukkie!

 

-then what is it, Hae? What is the reason?"

 

Donghae just kept silent.

 

“See? There’s no reason. I have to go. I’m sorry. Goodbye. “

Eunhyuk let go of Donghae's grab. He didn’t want to leave but he has to. He doesn’t want to ruin Donghae's relationship with Jessica. He cried really hard. Before he made a step, Donghae said something that made Eunhyuk stopped.


“The reason is…I love you”

Eunhyuk then turned around.

“w-what?

-I love you. I love you, Hyukkie. I mean it. I’m nothing with Jessica. You’re the only one I love"

Eunhyuk eyed the latter’s facial expression. From his eyes, he can tell that Donghae was telling the truth. There was pure love in his eyes.

 

Eunhyuk froze. He can’t say anything.

"There, I’ve said it. That’s the reason, Hyukkie. But it doesn’t matter anymore, right? Goodbye. You’ll always be in my heart."

Donghae then left.

Donghae went out from the room while crying so hard. His body was in pain but his heart hurts more. He has difficulties in walking. He was about to walk down the stairs but stopped when he heard someone call him.

He turns around. It was Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk ran to him, crying.

"H-Hyukkie. Go inside now. You'll miss the flight.

-After what you’ve said, how can I go in? I’m staying.

-ch-chinja?

-after you left the room, my parents and Sora told the securities to let me stay.

-what about your stuff?

-they'll send it back tomorrow. Besides, all my important things is in this bag that I’m holding.

-but why did you want to stay?

-because I love you too, Hae.

-you really mean it?

-ne"

Donghae was happy. The hug each other. Not so tight or else Donghae will get hurt. After they let go of the hug, they look tenderly at each other's eyes. Their face was getting closer. They can feel each other’s breath. Once they lips met, the world stopped. They lip locked, sharing their first kiss together. They didn’t even mind if people were watching. This is the truth of love. When needing oxygen become a problem, the broke the kiss.

"Come on, Hae. Let’s go down. I'll help you"

Both of them are weak. Causing them to fall and sit on the stairs.

"Let’s just sit here"

Donghae suggested. A few minutes after regaining their strength, they stood up. When they were about to go out of the airport, they saw Yesung.

"There you are. We've been looking for you.

-we?"

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk said in unison.

Just then, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul and Hankyung came.

"What happened?"Asked Sungmin.

"It’s a long story. We'll tell you next time.

-so, you and Hae are okay now?

-yes"

Donghae replied while wrapping his hand around Eunhyuk's waist.

Heechul who noticed it then ask

"You and H-Hyukkie are lovers now?!

-ne.

 

-Who confessed first?

 

-It doesn’t matter who says it first. As long as we love each other, It will be okay."

Replied the blushing Eunhyuk. They all cheered and congratulate them. Heechul then said

"take care of Hyukkie. He's our very own Jewel. The most precious jewel of all.

-Hyung, you’re sick again" said Kyuhyun.

"I AM NOT!!"

They all laughed. Then Donghae spoke.

"what happened to Jessica, Heechul hyung?

-oh, leeteuk here told everything to the principle. She is now expelled for a year because of giving Hyukkie Strychnine.

 

-eh?  Is that the name of the poison that she gave me? I’ve heard of it before.

 

-ne, it’s a very dangerous poison." Explained Sungmin.

“it’s good for her.” Leeteuk then said

"okay. Let’s go back to school!

-no. Let’s just take a break. Besides, Donghae is in pain. Give them some time to rest after what just happened, okay, Jungsoo?" said Heechul.

"Let’s go home" suggested Eunhyuk.

"Are you going to stay at your house all by yourself or your cousin's going to live with you?

-you are going to live with me, Hae. My parents said so"

Donghae was so happy. He wasn’t expecting that. He then gave a peck on Eunhyuk’s lips.

"aww, now our Hyukkie is happy." said Kyuhyun

"since when did you cared? -- I know! YOU are the one who is sick!"

said Heechul. Everybody laughed. Then, they all went home. Holding hands.

 

 Finally, each of them has lovers now.

'The past two years I've been suffering in my lonely world. You came and brighten up my day. Even if there are lots of problems that we have to face, we will still be together. We never give up. We believe in Faith. Because of Faith, we are now together. You are the one, my love. There's no more loneliness in me if you’re around. Thank you"

 

 


Finally we've reached till the end! Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting. This is the end but I’ll write a new story. If you don’t mind. :) thank you so much!

Comment and subscribe please~ (It's already the end? Does it still matter?)