Who am I?

Silence 2

3.21 PM. 

The clock was ticking.

Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Steam was seen on top of the coffee, filling the room with it's soothing aroma. 

The cold was touching against their bare skin. It was suddenly pouring heavily outsidearrow-10x10.png

Ren sat herself on aarrow-10x10.png wooden chair, placing her coffee by the window while she cacooned with aarrow-10x10.png blanket. Lifting her right foot up, she placed it firmly onto the seat. Letting her hands become cusions between her knee and chin. 

"You don't need to go through this alone," he softly said. "I'm here too." 

Yoseob's word hadn't left her mind ever since he said it to her this morning. 

She sighed. 'He found out.'

 

Joonyoung became worried. Ren hasn't talked to him after what happened this morning, nor did she talk to Peniel. She was lost in her thoughts, mesmerized, stuck in her own little world. He knew that something happened with Yoseob. 

He felt left behind. He knew that Ren had aarrow-10x10.png stronger attachment towards the Beast boys. But, who was he to complain? Sure Joonyoung was there when she was going through recovery, but was that enough? Not really.  

Never once did Ren open up to him about her life before the surgery. Who she really was and how she was really like. Her dreams. Her ambition. Her family. Nothing.

Joonyoung was okay with it for a while, thinking that maybe she needed time. But right now, he felt like he was irrevelant. 

As much as he wants to walk up to her right now and hug her, he knew, it wouldn't mean anything to Ren. 

 

6.57 PM. 

Ren was still staring out the window. It doesn't seem like she remember that Joonyoung was there. Ready to help her. 

Joonyoung couldn't stand it anymore, he had enough of seeing her suffer alone like this again. He walked up to her and hugged her slowly. What angered him was the fact that Ren didn't even turned to look at him. Maybe, it was true that he was irrelavant. 

"Renren," Joonyoung whispered. A hint of desperation could heard so clearly. 

It was hurtful. He was trying his best to help, to lend aarrow-10x10.png helping hand, to be there for her. It doesn't seem to reached her just how much he cares. Ren didn't even respond to him. How cruel can she be?

He was there with her when she was scared cause she experienced a near death experience, he was there to comfortarrow-10x10.png her, he help her regain her confidence, he help her with everything. 

Joonyoung's heart was aching so much. It had seemed that he had reached his limit that his eyes began to get watery. 

 

Joonyoung pulled her closer, burying his face in to her shoulder. "Am I not enough?" He finally said. Tears flowingarrow-10x10.png down his cheeks, wetting her shirt.

Ren was suddenly pulled back to reality, shocked of how Joonyoung was acting. He was sobbing, his shoulders shaking. She wasn't expecting any of this. 

"Am I... irrelavant?" he said unclear cause he was sobbing hard. 

What have she done? She couldn't understand what was going on. It was too confusing too her, Joonyoung knew that but right at that moment, he couldn't just keep it in anymore. He needed her to notice him. 

"Why.. why would you say that?" Ren finally spoke.

Joonyoung is now sitting on the floorarrow-10x10.png, hugging her even tighter than before, making Ren felt guilty. 

"I'm.. I'm here for you. You don't need to go through this alone. Am I not enough for you to lean on?"
" why can't you be more open with me? I care so much about you." He blurt. "Am I not helpful?" He sobbed. 

Ren's eyes widened. She understood what was going on. Ren knew that she needed Joonyoung, but she never knew that, in a way, he also needed her. He needed her to lean on him, so that he'll feel secure that he was helping her and was relavant to her. She never thought that it was that important to show how he was precious to her as much as how she was precious to him. Cause she thought he knew. 

She was tearing up. How could she be so selfish.

Ren finally hugged him back, pulling him closer. "Bian.. Bianhae oppa," she sobbed. "Bianhae"

 

Leaning against his bedroom doorframe, Peniel was watching them with a warm smile. Ren was so soul-less when he first met her. She didn't seem to remember how to have emotions back then. Seeing her re-connect with the world again with Joonyoung, it was both relieving and heart waming. It was like seeing his daughter grow up. 

"Gomawo, Joonyoung-ah," He whispered as he entered his room to leave both of them alone. 

---

Junhyung's phone kept ringing since afternoon, but seeing the dialer, he was reluctant to answer it. 

 

Hyunseung was annoyed at how Junhyung was just staring at the screen. 

"YAH! Just answer it!" He shouted. 

"What the?!" Junhyung snapped. 

"You yourself said that you moved on from Yoora now. So just answer the phone, she's been calling you a whole lot. Just try going out with her already. shiz!" Hyunseung threw a cusion right onto Junhyung face as he walked off. 

 

After Yoora left, Junhyung was heart broken and anyone can see that. Goo Hara (Yes, I just had to), a fellow idol friend, couldn't just watch him as he was drowning into depression which was killing both his career and him slowly. So she was there, to help him, guide him back to the light.

However, she didn't just want to help him just like that, she had other intentions. 

Goo Hara had always like Junhyung ever since they first met. She always wanted to get closer to him. She wanted Junhyung to care fore her as much as she care about him. Just when she was about to begin her approach to get closer to Junhyung, rumours of him dating was already everywhere within the industry. 

Hara gave up when she saw Yoora came to Beast's waiting room drenched in sweat, jumping towards Junhyung for a hug. The way Junhyung looked at Yoora at that moment explained everything, no words were needed. It ended before anything started. 

Now is her chance again. 

"Yeoboseyo?" Junhyung finally picked up. 

"Are you busy right now?" Hara asked. 

"No, not really," he answered glaring at Hyunseung who was staring at him. He mouthed 'leave me alone' to Hyunseung. 

"Wanna go dinner?" 

Junhyung was reluctant to answer her to be honest. But after what Hyunseung said to him, why not? 

At first, Junhyung also like Hara when they first met. She was just the girl he was looking for. Cute face, petite body, bright smile. Now he wondered why he didn't persue her back then.

---

Joonyoung and Ren was sleeping silently on her bed. 

Feeling breathless, Ren was awaken by her dream. She was breathing heavily, suffocating from the haunting thoughts of both Yoseob and Joonyoung. 

It took awhile before she was breathing normally again. Right at that moment, Ren was scared that she might overworked her brain and cause a malfunction again. She was going through alot lately compared to what she was used to before coming back. 

 

Ren climbed out of bed silently, making sure not to wake up Joonyoung. The room was dark and cold as the rain continued to fall outside. 

She walked up to her closet, opened up the doors slowly and peeked to check on Joonyoung who to her relief was still sleeping silently. 

She sat down on the floor, pulling out a box which was placed right at the bottom of the closet. 

Ren stopped and just stared at it. The box was a box she brought from korea and ended up bringing it everywhere without even opening it once. She thought, she didn't need it anymore... Ren wasn't sure whether the box contain good or bad memories. What was in the box?

Taking a deep breath to calm herself dwon, Ren finally opened the box. 

She smiled. She should have opened it sooner. 

To her amusement, her memories was coming back bit by bit as she pulled out every single object in the box. It was all so nostalgic. 

 

Joonyoung woke up seeing Ren going through a bunch of stuff from a box in front of her. He wondered for a moment. 

Still half asleep, Joonyoung couldn't make up whether it was a dream or not. 

Ren who was mesmerized in looking through her stuff didn't notice that Joonyoung was awake. 

He got off the bed and approached her. 

"What are you doing?" he asked rubbing his eyes, trying to stay awake. 

Ren was quite shocked to hear Joonyoung's voice as she turned to see him taking a seat next to her. 

"Bian," she said. Guilt filled her voice. 

"Ani, it's not your fault I woke up,"Joonyoung chuckled and hugged her from behind. 

Joonyoung positioned himself so that Ren was right in front of him. It was like he was shielding her as she was kinda in the centre. 

"What are you up to so late in the night?" Joonyoung asked again as he rested his chin on Ren's left shoulder. 

Ren just smiled, kissing Joonyoung's cheek making his smile too. 

"Bwoya~?" he sheepishly smiled. 

"Paba (Look)," Ren said, making Joonyoung focus on the object she was holding. 

Ren was holding on to some novels which looked like it was all new. Joonyoung was confused. What exactly does she want Joonyoung to look at?

Ren figured that Joonyoung was lost and chuckled. 

She picked one book and turned the cover of the book to reveal the very first page. She pointed on to a picture. It was the author. 

"It's me," she smiled. 

Thankyou for reading!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter too. 

I have a question guys, it is true that this website is closing? I'm kinda worried cause I don't wanna lose my stories. Also, I don't wanna left this story hanging too. T-T

Please do comments guys. I read all of them. I read them especially when I get a writer's block. Hehe

and and, Beast's new mini album is sooooooo good. I wanna cry T-T