Nightmare coming true?

Silence 2

Previous Chapter: 

Ren fell onto the floorarrow-10x10.png after the Beast boys left finished with dinner. What could have caused her to faint?

Simultaneously, Junhyung was in his studio, finding himself covered in cold sweats after a nightmare. 

----

Lifted by Joonyoung, Ren was tugged into her bedarrow-10x10.png with the help of Peniel. Joonyoung was anxious seeing how her lips were going pale again. This hasn't happened for a while now, it has been months since she last passed out. 

Looking around, Joonyoung pulled a chair and seated himself next to her bedarrow-10x10.png. Peniel can be seen standing by the corner of the room, going through Ren's medical record again, trying to figure out what could have triggered her brain to malfunction after so long. Did he gave her the wrong pil? Or did he mis-timed the hours she needs to retake her pils? Taking out some medicines he used to gave when she fainted before, Peniel thought it would be best to just inject it into her.

-

An hour passed, but Ren was still not moving an inch. The room was filled with silence. Nothing can be heard nor was anything made to fill the space. Not even the slightest thing moved, both the boys deep in thoughts. Thoughts of Ren. 

Joonyoung held onto Ren's left hand with both his hands and prayed hard that Ren would wake up soon. Joonyoung hated this the most. He hated the time he spent holding Ren's hand while she was laying still on the bedarrow-10x10.png. During this times, fear filled him. He always wished that he can do something, something that will ease Ren's pain and sufferring. He wished he could do something to change Ren's mindset that she could just die whenever and where ever. 

'Please... oh please... just move a bit so that I know you're still alive,' Joonyoung was in desperate need of her presence. 

-

Junhyung grabbed himself a glass of cold water and gulped all of it down in one go. He needed to chill out. Staring intently at his hand that touched the cold floorarrow-10x10.png, he can't brush off the feeling that the dream was just another nightmare. 

Finding himself thinking about that dream again, it was best for him to go back to the dorm. It wasn't safe for his mental health to stay in his studio alone. He needs to pull away from all the negative thoughts he was having. 

As he was standing the elevator going up, he was trying his best to think of something else, but instead of thinking of something much betterarrow-10x10.png, his mind brought him to think about Joonyoung, which now left him filled with anger again. But this time, it wasn't anger towards Joonyoung but towards himself for getting all worked up by that rude brat. 

'Calm down,' Junhyung whispered, exhaling.

-

Another half an hour passed. Joonyoung couldn't stand the level of anxiety the situation was giving him. Peniel can sense that.

"She'll wake up soon," Peniel voiced as he smiled warmly when Joonyoung turned to look at him. Joonyoung nodded. 

However, Peniel was not 100% sure that she would actually wake up soon. Joonyoung knew that Peniel wasn't confident. Nevertheless, it calmed him down a bit knowing that Peniel is also praying that Ren would wake up soon. 

 

Just as the clock strikes 12, finally Joonyoung could feel a sudden movement in his hands. He looked up quickly and saw that it was Ren's finger moving. Joonyoung wiped his tears and stood to see that Ren's lips was getting red now. He smiled. 

"Thank you.." He whispered gently. He cherished Ren's face and kiss her on the forehead closing his eyes at the same time. 

Peniel saw that Ren was okay now, he knows that she will be okay from then onwards. Tired and exhausted, Peniel signaled Joonyoung that he will be going into his room that sleep and told him that he should spent the night there. Peniel gave Joonyoung to sleep on Ren's bedarrow-10x10.png and take care of her. Just knowing that Ren was still alive was enough for both of them. However, Ren could not be left to sleep alone, it was to risky. 

Joonyoung at that moment moved onto Ren's right side of the bedarrow-10x10.png, relieved and happy by the fact that Ren made the effort to let him know that she was okay. That she wasn't ready to give up yet in life. 

--

Junhyung passed by Ren's front door and stopped a few steps towards his dorm's door.

He stayed there. So many things was going through his thoughts. 

Junhyung turned to look back at the door, longing for Yoora. 'Why do I still sense her presence...?' He thought.

Taking a few steps back, he stood infront of Ren's front door. Junhyung wasn't planningarrow-10x10.png to knock on it or anything but he stood there and placed a hand gently. He closed his eyes....

will he be able to reach her if she was actually yoora? Could she feel that he is trying to reach her right now?

 

After a while.. Junhyung can't feel anything. He opened his eyes and stared at the door again. 'Nothing...'

He was a bit dissapointed hoping that maybe, just maybe... something strange was going to happen. He knew he was fantasizing. What was he actually hoping for? A voice calling to him? the door to be opened by her? an embrace? Fantasy.

--

The morning was peaceful in Ren's apartmentarrow-10x10.png, the boys were exhausted from staying up late last night because of their worries for Ren. On the other hand, the bright sun's ray awaken Ren from her deep sleep. She could barely open her eyes. As her vision was blurry, she stared at the ceiling for a while, listening to the chirping birds on the trees just outsidearrow-10x10.png her window.

'I'm... alive,' She thought.

Ren took aarrow-10x10.png really deep breath as she closed her eyes, trying to make sure that she was stable enough to move any of part of her body. 

As she was openingarrow-10x10.png her eyes, she listened to the gentle breathing rhythms next to her. She turned her head to see Joonyoung's peaceful sleeping face. She smiled and chuckled. 

Joonyoung heard the chuckle and openedarrow-10x10.png his eyes one by one to see aarrow-10x10.png smiling Ren. He smiled out of relief. 

Joonyoung extended his arms, reaching for her cheek and cherished it. Goodarrow-10x10.png morning," he whispered. 

"Morning," Ren replied with her slightly faint voice. It was obvious how weak she still was after that sudden malfunction. 

Ren moved her whole body position with all her might, fitting her self into Joonyoung's body and hugged him. Joonyoung kissed her head, holding onto her head ever so gently. 

Joonyoung knew that everytime she wakes up from a malfunction, she would always be in such a fright.

Joonyoung could feel her shoulders figeting. He could feel his shirt getting wet.

"Let it out. It's alright, I'm here now," Joonyoung softly said rubbingarrow-10x10.png the back of her head. 

"Bianhae," Ren cried. "It was so scary.." She sobbed. "I thought... I thought...."

"Sh.. shh.. Its alright," Joonyoung whispered.

'She would die....' 

-

Joonyoung and Ren headed for the kitchen. Both hungry, both exhausted. He prepared both of them breakfast while Ren slowly help with setting the cutleries on the table. 

"Oppa," Ren called out.

"Hmm?" Joonyoung was busyarrow-10x10.png with the cooking. 

"Where do you live? Around this area?" She asked while she makesarrow-10x10.png a simple tea for herself. 

"No. Not really around here. Its pretty far," He replied grabbing the plates that Ren had prepared for him. 

"Hmm.." she nodded, staring at her cup.

Joonyoung stared at her while she preparing a cup of coffee for him. Trying to figure out whether she was happy or upset about that but her face was just plain, focusing on the coffee.

"I was thinking.." Joonyoung startedarrow-10x10.png, glancing at her. 

"Hmm?" Ren respond, turning her head towards him as he place the food he madearrow-10x10.png on the plates. 

"Maybe... Just maybe," he continuedarrow-10x10.png, now looking at Ren.

"Maybe?" she asked, walking towards him, offeringarrow-10x10.png the coffee she made. 

"I could stay here...(?)" 

Joonyoung was waiting for a reply, staring at her so much he could be shooting a laser. However, Ren just stared at the food and seated herself on the chair ready to eat.  He was dissapointed.

"Itadakimasu!" She shouted, slapping her hands together infront of her face while closing her eyes and started early. 
*meaning: thanks for the food. Its kinda a Japanese kind of thing*

'She... wasn't listening.' Joonyoung thought upset, frowning his brows.

 

Peniel heard Ren's voice from his room shouting 'itadakimasu' and woke up with a smile on his face. 

"Dear dear... where's my food?" Peniel said coming out his room into the kitchen smiling, happy to see that Ren's appetite wasn't affected. 

"There's still some in the pan," Joonyoung said taking a bite from his breakfast. 

"And as for you, little miss Yoshida, here!" Peniel said placing a pile of pills on the table infront of Ren. 

Ren's mouth widened, letting the food inside fall back onto her plate as she stared at that whole lot of pills.

She looked at Peniel, back to the pills and back to Peniel again. She was clearly telepathing Peniel the 'You're kidding, right?' thought. 

But to her disappointment, Peniel just smiled. 

Ren dislikes taking pills, nobody likes taking pills. She would rather have them injected into her instead of consuming it through pills, she just don't like pills. 

-- 

The beast boys woke up to the smell of burned toast. Singing in the kitchen is Doojoon, putting butter on his toast. He the TV, enjoying the peaceful morning to himself. Just him and his lovely burned toast. 

Although all of them woke up, they stayed in bed, browsing through their phones, just like checking the newspapers back in the day. However, there as still one person who was sound asleep in his bed, Junhyung that is. 

Trying to keep it peaceful, Doojoon turned down the TV volumed down, hoping that none of them will come out of their room anytime soon. 

'Maybe I should go out today..' Doojoon thought. He just wanted to be alone today. 

 

Doojoon decided to go out and spent his morning peacefully walking around the walkway at the park by the river. Just as Doojoon was leaning onto a steal bar by the side of the walkway, he was bombarded with the thoughts of Ren.  Doojoon was filled with anger. How could Yoora left without saying anything? And now, there's a very high possibility that their neighbour, Ren, could be Yoora. Does that mean that she's back? Why would she be back? She left. 

"Bogoshipta ( I miss her)," Doojoon whispered as he closed his eyes feeling the wind agaisnt his face.

Thankyou for reading!

I'm truly sorry to have kept you guys waiting for so long. 

I'm not sure if I'm having a writer's block or something for the past few months but I just couldn't write.

Recommend me some emotional korean songs? I need inspiration T_T

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Please do comment, I need encouragement T-T