It was a... mistake?

Silence 2

Chapter 2: It was a... mistake?

 

From precious chapter:

"Yoo.." He whispered. 

The boy was breathless from all the running. He stared at Junhyung with such big eyes.

'This couldn't be real, can it?' Junhyung thought. 

Junhyung was also panting hard. He didn't ran much but the shocked had caused him to become breathless. 

His heart rate was raising and he was sweating a little. 

".....Yoora-ah?" Junhyung finally said. "Choi Yoora?" he made sure. 

---

"....Yoora-ah?" Junhyung finally said. "Choi Yoora?" He made sure. 

Shocked. Confuse. Delusional. Junhyung was hoping what he was thought at that moment was true. 

The facial features of this young boy or girl in front of Junhyung reminded him so much of Yoora's. The shape of the eyes, the shape of the nose, the lips, the eyebrows, everything! Everything except the colour of the eyes. Yoora's eye colour was the colour between gray and gold, it was so unique that we can definitely be sure that no one eyes would have them. On the other hand, the colours of the red head's eyes was hazel. 

Junhyung was so too into the idea that the person was Yoora, he didn't noticed how he was grabbing too strongly onto the person's shoulder. 

-

Releasing himself or herself from Junhyung's grip, the red head bowed his head. 

Junhyung was back to reality. He took a step back. 

"B-Bi-Bian." She replied, avoiding eye conteact. "R-Ren I-Imnida! Yoshida Ren," she said looking to the side at the wall. 

Junhyung couldn't believed it. It wasn't her after all. 

"Ah.. De.. Bian" Junhyung backed out. "Yong Junhyung imnida," he said with a soft almost saddening voice. 

Ren fixed her front bangs and at the same time, she was obviously seen to build some courage. "I'll be living nextdoor from now on. Let's be friends," She said smiling.

"Sure!" Junhyung said, again taken aback by the kindness of his 2 new neighbors. 

Just as he listen to Ren's voice, Junhyung figured out that Ren was a girl. 

Ren was slightly taller, the way Ren looked from behind was not was Yoora look like. However, there is this presence that Junhyung felt about this person walking away in front of him that makes him feel that that person is Yoora no matter what. 

It was certain at that moment that Junhyung was still unconciously hoping that Yoora would one day come back into his embrace. 

-

Back in Ren's and Peniel's apartment, Ren seated herself on the couch facing to the wide sliding door to the veranda. Peniel was preparing dinner for the night. 

"Should we have a party and invite them?" Peniel started, refering to the Beast boys. 

Ren nodded while playing with her fingers. Their was this guilty aura surrounding her. 

"Are you sure you want to lie to them like this Ren Ren?" Peniel asked. (Ren Ren is Ren's nickname)

"I'm not sure.." Ren replied. "But..." she stopped looking up to Peniel. "I don't think tell accept me if they know I'm her." 

Flashback:

Yoora was busy with practice and all her medical check-ups. Going back and forth from the practice rooms to the hospitals and sometimes even having to stay the night in the hospital due to her unstable state. The surgery went super well but there was still some side-effects due to the delay of the surgery. 

Yoora's language skills were impaired and her she had lost a few important memories. Unfortunately, some of this memories was the memories she spent with her beloved Junhyung. Yoora might have forgotten that she and Junhyung was ever in a relationship but she was constantly reminded that Junhyung was definitely an important person in her life. 

Due to the side effects too, Yoora now can't write anymore story books. Her language was messed up. Plus, Yoora now have the inability to convey her real feelings due to some damage brain cells. Therefore, the agreement to train her to become an actress had to be cancelled. She now have difficulty in speaking itself. 

The cancer made a really big mess to her life. However, since CEO couldn't just leave her like that. He decided to let her train to be a singer instead however, to avoid any clashes with the Beast boys, Yoora now had to 'pretend' that she was Japanese and become a JPop star instead. It was a great idea at first, however.. Yoora was not so confident in her singing voice. But after a few practice and encouragement, it was set that she is now Yoshida Ren. But the plan backfired again as Yoora complained that she wants to go back to Korea. So this time, to still avoid clashes with Beast, she was let to become a Korean band but still needs to pretend she's Japanese. 

Peniel thought for a second. Ren or should we say Yoora wasn't really lying in this case since she had to change her name, but... Peniel still thinks that the boys had the rights to know who she really is. On the other hand, the boys will definitely ignore her if she tells. 

'God, this is complicated,' Peniel thought. 

---

Up and fresh, the boys were thinking of eating outside cause none of them was in the mood to cook. Just as Doojoon suggest to a restaurant, the door bell rang. 

"Coming!" Doojoon shouted, getting up the couch and running to the door. 

As the door was opened, Ren was seen standing with both hands held firmly in front of her abdomen. 

She smiled and said, "Yo-Yoshida Ren imnida." Then bowed. As she lifts her head from the bow she continued, "W-Would you li-like to eat dinner wi-with us?"

Doojoon was quite shocked. "Umm.."

"Ah.... Bian. I live ne-next d-door. Please take care of us," Ren said. 

"Ohhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Doojoon finally clicked. "Guys! Come!" he shouted. 

All the boys gathered around the door. Junhyung and Ren made eye contact, and at that, Ren quickly look away. Yoseob was reluctant at first to see who the person was. However, after he saw the red bright hair, his eyes were glued. 

Feeling the stares, Ren kept fixing her front bangs. Her posture was awkward. It was obvious that she was nervous. 

On the other hand, Doojoon smelled this familiar scent. The scent he knew he lost before. 

"ah... D-D-Dinner?" Ren whispered, holding her hands firm in front of her bangs. 

"Oh ya!" Doojoon remembered. "Ren here invited us to dinner. Wanna go?" He asked. 

"Sure~" they all answered. 

--

The boys popped up next door. As they all entered the door way, Ren ran up to the kitchen almost tripping on the way. The boys followed her slowly and saw her standing next to a guy with an apron on. 

She pulled the guy's apron, getting his attention to show that the boys had arrived. 

"P-Peniel," Ren said, trying to introduce him to the others and then hid herself behind him. 

Peniel chuckled. The boys did too. 

"Shin Peniel Imnida!" Peniel introduced himself again. "Cute isn't she?" he smilled. 

-

All of them seated themselves on the dining table with Junhyung sitting in front of Ren and Peniel beside her. It was nerve-wrecking for her, she can't face him like this. 

After some introduction and a short speech from Peniel wishing to be good neighbors, all of them stuffed themselves with food. Questions after questions were asked. 

"Are you guys a couple?" Hyunseung asked. "You're not siblings right? Since your first name is Shin and Ren's is Yoshida." 

"We're....." Peniel started but can't seem to finish his sentence. 

As Ren was holding her chopsticks with her left hand, Junhyung, Doojoon and Yoseob became suspicious. 

The boys were waiting. Junhyung kept staring at Ren. Everytime she looked up, she was forced to look down to her plate. 

"W-We are..." Ren seated herself straight up. Trying to help Peniel.

It was awkwardly silent. Ren was seen fixing up her bangs again. 

"It's complicated." Peniel smiled and laughed it off. 

Unfortunately all of them were suspicious. 

"W-we're best friends!" Ren shouted. All of them were surprised, including Peniel himself. "I-I'm getting m-more milk," She whispered and left the table. 

As Ren was out of the room, Peniel started, "Sorry about that. Her language is a little bit impaired so she's having problems speaking. So I'm taking care of her."

"Ohh..." 

"So what do you guys do?" Doojoon asked trying to change the topic and apparently, gloomy atmosphere. 

"I'm a doctor." Peniel smiled. 

"WOW~ Debak!" Dongwoon and Gikwang said in sync.

"How about Ren?" Yoseob asked.

"She's a drummer. She's still in training, but she's pretty good." 

"I wanna see her jam~" Gikwang said excitedly. 

"She can't jam here. It will be too noisy." Peniel laughed. 

Ren came back with the milk. 

Junhyung was obviously observing Ren's every move. Doojoon was seen worried. So was Peniel. Yoseob also noticed that Junhyung was not taking his eyes off of Ren. The other 3 was oblivious to it and ended up fighting for the last piece of fried chicken. 

It was awkward for both Peniel and Doojoon cause both of them feel responsible for Ren and Junhyung. 

As the dinner table become awkwardly silence once again, Ren couldn't do anything else but play with her chopsticks like a child who is guilty for breaking something. 

Just then the door bell rang. It shocked all of them. 

"Who could it be..?" Peniel whispered as he stood up, placing his glass he was drinking from on the dining table. Ren just looked at Peniel and back to the door. 

Peniel went and get the door. 

"Peniel!" a deep voice was heard. "Surprise Surprise!" He said happily opening his arms wide. 

-

The dining table was awkward. As much as Doojoon wanted to strike up a conversation with Ren, we wondered if it will be a bad idea cause Ren might feel anxious due to her difficulty in speaking. Doojoon nudged Junhyung, taking his attention away from Ren just for a second so that Ren can finally get a little comfy. 

However, as Ren heard the deep voice from the doorway, her eyes widened and her face light up with happiness. 

Ren ran towards the doorway separating the kitchen and the main living room, she took a peek from the corner of her eyes. All the boys were quite shocked by her quick movement. All of them were watching her as she peeked. 

The guy saw someone peeking, and shouted "REN REN!". 

"OPPA!" Ren shouted. 

The voice that the 6 beast boys heard was a familiar voice of a girl they would hear every time they come back from a tiring schedule years ago. 

'Yoora-ah...?' they all thought at the same time, confused. 

Each of the beast boys were in a flashback. All reminded of the cheerful, welcoming smile of their sweet little angel, the cute laugh that came out from her cute little lips and the happiness they feel when this angel called Yoora was full of joy and excitement in seeing them. 

They looked at each other... Who is this girl? Who is Ren? 

They all finally get why Junhyung was staring. Doojoon finally figured out the familiar scent. Yoseob finally get the familiar gestures. They all finally get Ren's bang fixing habit. 

Rushing to the living room, the boys saw a skinny tall guys hugging Ren tightly with his eyes closed, resting his head on her head. Ren's head was resting so comfortably on his chest as if...as if.. this guy was special. 

The guy finallly noticed there were guest in the house. He looked shocked, as he looked at Peniel. "You have guests?" He asked. 

"Oh ya. Beast, idol group," Peniel introduced. 

The guy and Ren stopped hugging. He still pulled Ren close to him, keeping her by his side as he rest his arms around her shoulder. "Jung Joon Young Imnida. Jung Rocker" he bowed a little. 

'Rude..' Doojoon thought.

"RenRen's most beloved Oppa," he continued smiling ever so widely as Ren hugged him again from the side. 

The boys didn't like the aura Joonyoung was giving off. He was obviously a little rude. He looked too easygoing. He gave off this unpleasant 'rock spirit' aura. The way he presented himself has this 'dangerous','bad role model' feeling. overall he just seems like a bad guy. 

Junhyung was already boiling up inside when he saw Joonyoung hugging Ren before, but right now, Junhyung can explode any moment. 'Most beloved Oppa?' Junhyung thought angrily.

-

All the beast boys finally saw that Ren might be their beloved Yoora. But who is this Jung Rocker to Ren? What kind of relationship do they have with each other exactly?

----

Annyeong Annyeong! Second chapter! *hoorayyy~*

It took a little bit to much time in writing this up cause I had to change some things cause I wanted to add another person in the picture compare to my original plot. Sorry about that *Bows*

Also, sorry for spelling and vocab mistakes

Hope you enjoyed it! xoxo