Dangerous or Not

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story
Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst
Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?
Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.
 

RYEOWOOK POV
 
I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was…. Kyuhyun.
 
“Good morning” He said to me. I smiled and sat up while stretching.
 
“Morning. Did you sleep last night?” I asked.
 
“No, I did not. I needed to hunt with my hyungs.”
 
“Oh. Well, what do you guys eat? Humans?” I asked; Getting a little scared.
 
“No. I eat animals instead. Like, Deers.”
 
“Why don’t you eat humans?”
 
“I find it disgusting. I was once a human and I have already felt so much pain. I do not want them to feel the same pain I felt.” He said. I patted his back.
 
“That’s okay Kyuie. I’m sure-” He then cut me off with a shocked expression.
 
“What?”
 
“You called me ‘Kyuie.’ ” He said; slowly smiling.
 
“Yeah. So? You’re my boyfriend aren’t you?” I was quite shocked when I actually called him ‘boyfriend’.
 
“Wow. Me addressed as ‘boyfriend’ Is so….”
 
“Weird right?” I said with a shy smile.
 
“Yes. Very… akward.” I then noticed something.
 
“Wait! Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be in your house? Eating deers or being all powerful?” he then chuckled.
 
“I came to see you. I wanted to be the first thing you will see once you open your eyes.” I then felt that ‘giddy’ feeling when you hear something cheesy or romantic.
 
“Well, your wish has just been granted. Are you happy?” He then leaned foreward and kissed me on the lips.
 
“Very” I then stood up.
 
“Well, I better go eat breakfast. Did Noona let you in?” I asked while going to my bathroom to brush my teeth.
 
“Yes. She was really happy when I told her that we were already together.”
 
“WHAT???!!” I am not overacting. It’s true.
 
“Waeyo?” (Why?)
 
“Why did you tell her?!”
 
“Does she not have the authority to know?”
 
“She does but… you should’ve let me tell her.” I said before rinsing my mouth.
 
“Mianhe. But, I was just REALLY happy that now…. I have you” I looked at him and saw that he had this…. Genuine smile. His real smile. He actually looks really happy.
 
“I am too, y’know.” I said while sitting next to him. Then, I glanced at my clock.
 
“HOLY BANANA CRAB CHEESECAKES!! I’M LATE!!” I screamed while immediately getting my clothes and towel. I couldn’t let Kyu see my body, of course.
 
“Is that something you have eaten? It sounds like it tastes good. Banana Crab Cheesecakes…. Mmm….” He said while having this I-could-see-it-now look.
 
“Kyu, can you go downstairs and wait for me there?” I said; still inside the bathroom.
 
“Alright. You better hurry. Class starts in less than an hour.” He said. Great. He made it worse. I took a bath 10000 times faster. I could hear footsteps and a door closing. Good. He’s gone. Now, I can finish bathing.
 
--------After Showering------
 
KYUHYUN POV
 
I was downstairs waiting for Wookie and his noona keeps on talking to me. Not that I find her spontaneously talkative but, I just think she’s one of those girls who have…. Great breathing skills or…. Non-inhaling toleration.
 
“So anyways, I told him that I would call him or text him whenever I have a chance. And now, I haven’t called him for a week because of Wookie and my work, and I just thought-”
 
“Umm… Kahi Noona?” I cut her off. Okay. She is starting to get on my nerves.
 
“mmm?”
 
“Uhhh… “ Hurry Cho Kyuhyun! Give an excuse so that she’ll be quiet for at least a second.
 
“Do you….know….SHINee?” I asked. yes, SHINee. They are a famous group here. I know them because they are also vampires. They are not royal. Just somehow noticed. They are also trying to blend in with the humans.
 
“SHINee? I’m not sure. Hold on. Let me see in the internet.” She said while going to the computer and turning the switch on. I took the opportunity and went somewhere. At this point, I don’t care where. Just somewhere I won’t be near her. I was already outside when I could hear her saying things inside the house.
 
“Oh yeah! They’re really handsome! This Onew guy is really funny! Minho is soooo athletic! This Taemin is sooo cute!! Jonghyun has such a beautiful voice!! And this Key is such a fashionista! I’m liking this group!” She said. I just stayed outside and waited for wookie. He then came out wearing a white shirt with a brown jacket and jeans. He looked cute and short.
 
“Ready?” I asked. He nodded and I drove both of us at school.
 
-------------------------
 
When we parked at the parking lot, there were so many people staring. It is as if we ghosts or a gumiho. (a/n: a gumiho is a mythical creature in Korea. A fox with 9 tails.)
It was a good thing that the bell rang. He was about to get in class when I grabbed his hand. He then looked at me with the most amazing eyes. I smiled on how I was so lucky to be with him.
 
“Can you at least give me a kiss?” I asked with a smirk. He then chuckled while looking at both sides of the hallway. It was only us. Good. I was given more confidence and luck that he would agree.
 
“Kyu, I don’t want to break any rules here. PDA is one of them.” He said. I just nodded and accepted his decision. I should wait for the right time maybe. I then smiled and left. I was about to turn around but I then felt someone kiss my cheek. I turned and saw Wookie smilling.
 
“There. Happy?” He said. I smiled and nodded.
 
-----------
After Class---------

 
I was reading a book under a tree near the building when I saw Ryeowook running to me. I stood up and hugged him tight when he met my arms.
 
“I kept on looking for you. Why are you here anyway?” He asked while I was sitting and so was he.
 
“I stay here whenever I feel like resting or having some alone time.” He quickly stood up.
 
“Oh. Do you want me to leave? ‘cause I was just curious where you were. I can just-”
 
“No! It is alright.” I said; Making him sit next to me again. He did.
 
“Are you sure?” I nodded. I then opened a topic to him.
 
“Ummm… Ryeowookie?”
 
“mmm?”
 
“Since you and I are already together, I was thinking that maybe you should tell your friends about this.” I said. He pursed his lips but soon nodded.
 
“Fine. I’m quite scared. But let’s just hope that they’ll understand.” He said. I then gave him an assuring smile.
 
“I hope so too. And don’t worry wookie. You’re the srtrongest person I know. You’ll be alright” I said. He smiled and left.
 
--------At the rooftop----------
 
RYEOWOOK POV

 
“WHAT???!!!!” Luna and Hara said in unison when I told them  about me and Kyuhyun being together.
 
“TELL US ABOUT IT! HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!” Luna asked. I was about to answer when Hara interrupted.
 
“DID YOU GUYS KISS?!” Luna said.
 
“WHERE WERE YOU 2 WHEN THIS HAPPENED?!” 
Hara asked.
 
“DID SOMEONE COME ALONG?!”
 Luna asked.
 
“DID YOU TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE?” Hara asked.
 
“HOW DID HE SAY IT?!”
 
“DID YOU GET THAT GIDDY FEELING?!”
 
“DID HE SAY ROMANTIC THINGS?!”
 
“WILL YOU TWO HAVE A BUNCH OF KIDS?!”
 
“WHEN WILL YOU TWO GET MARRIED!?”
 
“WILL YOU STILL WEAR A DRESS?!”
 
“I WANT TO BE THE WEDDING PLANNER!!”
 
“I’LL BE THE ONE WHO’LL TASTE THE FOOD WHEN WE’RE GOANNA CATER!!”
 
“WHERE WILL YOU GUYS LIVE?!”
 
“CAN I BE THE ONE WHO’LL WALK YOU DOWN THE AISLE??!!”
 
“I WANT TO SEE THE KID FIRST ‘KAY?!”

 
“Wait! what? Look you two are taking this to a different level. I just said me and Kyu are together and then you’re talking about weddings and kids and food. Just calm down first ‘kay?” I said. Sheesh! They over react too much!
 
“WE CAN’T HELP IT!! We’re so happy for you, dude!” Hara said. I just smiled.
 
“So how did it happen?” Luna asked with huge questioning and expecting eyes. I then told them my story.
 
---------At the school halls-----------
 
KYUHYUN POV

 
I was walking in the halls when I could feel this…… sense….
 
I never felt this in a while….
 
It’s so foreign to me now….
 
But the feeling is so…..
 
Strong.
 

I looked at my surroundings. I could feel everyone walking and moving in slow motion.
 
But I spotted one person.
 
He was just moving in a normal speed.
 
The person was looking at me with dangerous eyes.
 
He was smirking at me.
 
Could it be?
 
Oh My Gosh
 
He is here.
 
I was about to walk to him when I heard Wookie’s voice.
 
“Kyu!” I then looked at the petite man in front of me. Everyone was walking in the normal speed now. I looked where I saw ‘him’ but he wasn’t there anymore. Wookie probably saw me looking for someone.
 
“Kyu? You ok?” He asked.
 
“huh? Oh yeah. I am alright.” I said. Looking at him and looking again for ‘him’.
 
“well, anyways, let’s go. It’s already lunch.” He said while tugging gently at my arm.
 
“alright” I said and placing an arm around his shoulders. But I still looked at the same spot where I saw ‘him’. He still wasn’t there.
 
Why is he here anyway?
 
Did I do something wrong?
 
I have a feeling it concerns Wookie…
 
Should I say it to him?
 

No, of course. He would freak out.
 
But…..
 
I’m responsible for him…
 
We shouldn’t hide anything from each other..
 
No matter what, I should still tell Wookie…
 
Dangerous or Not…..
 
a/n: I AM BACK!! (Again hehehe) I have not updated recently because I went on a vacation with my family. So, I am here giving you an update! As always, I would leave this chap with 2 things. A cliff hanger, (BTW, I did this so that you’ll be itching to read the next chap) and a goodbye with hugs and kisses. :D Will be back! xoxo– kyuwookluver 

side note: I am actually trying to find this fic. I remember it as a drabble. The author took some of the titles from the 2nd verse of "why I like you" by Super Junior. I don't remember who wrote it so please tell me! THANKS.

Also, i changed the title of my previous chap (drunkess and ignorance) to DRUKNESS AND IGNORING because i thought ignorance is same as ignoring. XD Mianhe.