New Friends?

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

 

“Nice to meet you! I’m Ryeowook! This is Kyuhyun” Ryeowook introduced. Onew smiled and bowed.

 

“Annyeonghaeseyo. I’m Onew. My real name is Jinki but I like to be referred to as Onew” He said. His smile faded when he saw Kyuhyun’s face. It was strong and strict. Onew kept a straight face and kept his sight somewhere else.

 

“Excuse me…” Kyuhyun then took the petite man by the wrist and led him somewhere with more privacy.

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Kyuhyun, are you alright?”  Ryeowook asks.

 

“He is dangerous. I want you to stay away from him as much as possible.”

 

“Wae? Is he a bad person?”

 

“He is evil. He is a Black Swan”

 

“Omo!! What about Luna??”

 

“Don’t worry. I will talk to him”

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was already 3:00. Dismissal time. Everyone in the school ran out like a pack of dogs being freed by it’s owner from a cage. Kyuhyun quietly went behind Onew and grabbed him by the wrist. He quickly took him at the back of the school and pinned him on the wall.

 

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Excuse me?” Onew asks; Irritated.

 

“What.are.you.doing.here? Simple.”

 

“To study, if it is not obvious.”

 

“Are you sure? Or are you trying to kill Wookie?”

 

“What?”

 

“Or is it I? Come on! MALHAEBWA!”

 

“I’M HERE TO BE NORMAL!!”

 

“Mworago?” He asks. Confused.

 

“I came here in this place called ‘earth’ about a few weeks ago.”

 

“and your purpose?” Kyuhyun asked in an irritated tone.

 

“My purpose is the same as yours…To be normal.”

 

“Why? Are you not a part of the Black Swans?”

 

“I was”

 

“Was?” Kyuhyun had his confused face on.

 

“Yes. Was. I ran away from home. Left everything behind except a few Won. Of course, I needed to start again.”

 

“How can I trust you?”

 

“If you are not convinced, then that is your choice. But that is my sincere reason.” Onew said while raising both of his hands as if he was giving up.  There was a short moment of silence but Kyuhyun soon sighed.

 

“Fine. I will trust you on this one. But are you POSITIVE that that is your ONLY reason?”

 

“The one and only”

 

“Okay…so, why are you with Luna?” Upon hearing that name, Onew had a huge smile on his face.

 

“She has captured my heart… she made me feel normal. I’m sure you also felt that with Ryeowook-shi.” Upon hearing THAT name, Kyuhyun smiled too.

 

“See? You feel happy just hearing his name right?” Onew said pointing at him.

 

“So, you still have your powers right?” Kyuhyun asked. Onew just nodded

 

“And that is?” Onew lifted his hands and suddenly a huge, strong wind hit Kyuhyun’s face and almost made him fall back. And it finally stopped.

 

“Woah. Wind Manipulation, I see.” Kyuhyun said with a huge smile. The other just nodded.

 

“Well, do you have any intention on telling Luna?” Kyuhyun asked. Onew then frowned.

 

“I do not know yet. I know that it is wrong to hide this from her but… I also do not want her to break up with me just because I am not a human.”

 

“So, you’re going to lie to her?”

 

“No. think of it as…protecting her. I do not want her life endangered because of me.”

 

“Okay. But I am just saying that you can’t hide it from her forever if you’re going to be with her.”

 

“I shall think about it.”

 

“Yeobo~ Oh! There you are! I was worried where you were after your class!” Luna suddenly appeared. She then hugged Onew tightly. He then put a finger on his lips as if he wants Kyuhyun to keep quiet. The latter just nodded.

 

“We better go Kyuhyun! Bye Bye!!” Luna said before dragging him away.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

3RD PERSON POV

 

“Yah~ why won’t you agree with me?”

 

“’Cause I know I’m right!”

 

“What do you mean you’re right? I know him way better than you!”

 

“So do I!”

 

“You don’t know him like I do!”

 

“I bet my effin’ thumb on this!”

 

“Sure! Let’s see what happens when you lose a thumb!!”

 

“You watch your mouth, Park Sunyoung!”

 

Ryeowook sighs as his two bestfriends quarrels about shisus knows what.

 

“Fine, let’s ask wookie!”

 

“Wookie, you agree with me right?” Luna asks with the puppy eyes.

 

“No, he doesn’t!” Hara retorted.

 

“What is this about again?” He asks with 0% interest in the subject.

 

“Luna doesn’t agree with me that Gikwang has better abs than Lee Joon!”

 

“He does not!”

 

“Does to!”

 

“You know what, I think Rain has the best abs…EVER. So, you’re argument is invalid. Forever”. Both were silent but soon nodded.

 

“He’s right” Hara agreed while Luna just nodded.

 

“Ok… I agree on that. But in terms of being the cutest, I go for Boram of T-ARA!” Luna said.

 

“Nu-uh! It’s IU!”

 

“It’s Boram!”

 

“IU!”

 

“Boram!”

 

“IU!”

 

“Ok, you know what guys, I’ll just go to the restroom. Goodluck.” Ryeowook said before exiting the horrible scene of both friends ready to stab each other any time of the day.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook came out of the stall when he heard a groan from the stall next to him. He knocked once.

 

No response

 

He knocked again but still no answer. He then called out.

 

“Hello?”

 

Another groan was heard. Ryeowook slightly pushed the door open and saw a student covered in blood and bruises.

 

“OMO! Excuse me? No Gwenchana?” Ryeowook asked frantically. A groan escaped the other’s lips.

 

“Omo… I have to get you to the clinic!”

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Is he goanna be okay, Nurse?” Ryeowook asks while looking at the broken boy.

 

“He’ll be alright. He just has a few cuts and bruises but it’ll heal fast.” She said while taking the patient’s pulse and giving a sweet smile after.

 

“He should wake up soon. Just make sure you get his name so we can put it in the clinic’s record.”

 

“Ne. Kahmsamnida” Ryeowook said before the nurse left him. A groan again comes out of the other and Ryeowook’s eyes immediately shot up.

 

“Are you awake?” Ryeowook asks. The other squints but nods his head.

 

“I think so…Where am I?”

 

“You’re in the clinic. I found you in the restroom with a lot of wounds so, I immediately brought you here.” Wookie explains while the other adjusts his glasses before a “realized” expression was on his face.

 

“ahh… right. Thanks so much. I’m sorry if I disturbed you or became a real trouble to you.”

 

“Ani! It’s alright! I really wanted to help. You looked like you were in a load of pain.”

 

“Thank you...really.”

 

“Don’t mention it. Can you go home by yourself?” Wookie askes while the other nods.

 

“I’ll be okay”

 

“That’s good. Are you always being beaten up?”

 

“Yeah. When you found me, it was my 3rd beating in a day. They said that I was a nerd and all.”

 

“aww… that’s mean.” Both then left the university and were about to part ways when Ryeowook called out the other.

 

“Hey kid!” He shouted and the other looked back.

 

“Ne?”

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Cheondoong”

 

----------------------- THE NEXT DAY ---------------------

 

Ryeowook was walking in the halls when he saw Cheondeong again on the corner; reading a book. He looked adorable in his glasses and cute outfit.

 

“Cheondoong!!” Ryeowook shouted while waving his hand in the air. The other shot his head up from the book he was reading and finally found the owner of the voice and soon smiled while waving back. Ryeowook came closer and sat next to him.

 

“How are you?” Ryeowook asks.

 

“I’m doing fine… all thanks to you, of course.”

 

“Nah, don’t mention it. By the way, I haven’t introduced myself to you, I’m Kim Ryeowook. And you are again?”

 

“Cheondoong. But my real name is Park Sang-hyun”

 

“Ok then, I would rather like to call you Cheondoong.”

 

“Ok then.” He said that ended with a laugh.

 

“You’re a new student?” Ryeowook asks.

 

“Umm…Yeah. I kind of transferred here after my 15 years in the Philippines.”

 

“Oh really? How does it feel in the Philippines?”

 

“It’s usually hot. Sometimes rainy. I like their hospitality though.”

 

“I see… well, do you want to hang out later after school?”

 

“Umm…okay!”

 

“Great!”

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Wookie, Do you want to go somewhere later?” Kyuhyun asked as the bell rang.

 

“I can’t, Kyu. I have something else.”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m going out with a friend.”

 

“Oh alright. Just come home by 10 the latest, Araso?”

 

“Araso, Yeobo. Bye bye!” Ryeowook said rolling his eyes before giving a kiss on the latter’s cheek.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

“Do you always come here?” Cheondoong asked.

 

“Yup! Luna’s parents own this shop so I get A LOT of free stuff” Ryeowook said that ended with laugh.

 

“I see”

 

“So Chundoong, Tell me a lot about yourself.” The older one requested.

 

“Well, I’m 21, I love music, I write my own songs and I’m… well, practically alone”

 

“Where are you parents?”

 

“My mom died giving birth to me and my dad died when I was 13 due to a car crash.”

 

“What about siblings?”

 

“I’m an only child”

 

“What about cousins? Aunts? Uncles?”

 

“I don’t know. If I do have, I’ve never met them”

 

“So, you’re all alone at home?”

 

“Well, not really. I have my cat”

 

“Who’s paying for the bills?”

 

“My dad left a few Won in his savings but I need to find a job soon since it’s running out.”

 

“Gosh, and I thought I had the worst life story.” Ryeowook said while sipping in his coffee cup.

 

“Yeah… But I’m not that lonely now that you’re here”

 

“Thanks.”

 

-------------------1 week later-----------------

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

Me and Cheondoong soon became good friends and became like 2 peas in a pod everyday at school. Kyu still doesn’t know about me and my new friend so might as well introduce him.

 

“Wookie, Do you have plans for tonight?” Kyu asked me while we were walking around the campus.

 

“Yeah. I have a group study with some friends”

 

“You know, you have been so attached with your friends these days and I am starting to feel jealous” he said with a pout

 

“Oh come on, Kyuie. You know that I can’t always be with you.”

 

“I know. And I have tried to keep that in mind but I can never remove the feeling of me being left out in your life.”

 

“Kyuie…” I groaned and stopped in my tracks. He then faced me.

 

“I’m sorry” he said. Not looking at me.

 

“Kyuie…You don’t have to be sorry for anything. You know that you’re really important to me too.”

 

“I don’t feel it.” He said with a cute pout. I couldn’t help but smile.

 

“Okay, I’ll make it up to you. I’ll do anything for you. Just name it”

 

“Anything?”

 

“Ne” He then put on his thinking face.

 

“I want you to give a kiss on the lips”

 

“No way! On the cheek!”

 

“Where’s the greatness in that?”

 

“ON THE CHEEK. Take it or leave it”

 

“Fine.” He then stuck out his cheek and I was about to kiss him when he turned his head and I ended up kissing his lips.

 

“YAH!’

 

“Come on, yeobo. You gotta admit that you would have loved it too”

 

“Whatever.” I said with a smile. Then I heard someone call my name.

 

“Ryeowook!” I turned and saw Chundoong.

 

“Are you still pushing through for the group study?”

 

“Yeah. I mean, tomorrow is our history test. I have to get ready”

 

“Great.” I then remembered that he and Kyuie haven’t met yet.

 

“Oh by the way, Cheondoong, this is Kyuhyun, My boyfriend”

 

“Annyeonghaeseyo” he said. I then excused myself since I saw Luna call me. Maybe if I left them alone, they’ll get along.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I looked at Wookie’snew friend and kept a poker face. Wookie left me and Cheondoong alone and when he was out of sight, we both looked at each other with disgust.

 

“Sang-hyun” I greeted with anger.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun” he replied.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked with full of anger.

 

“I want to take revenge from what had happened. You took my brother’s life away and I intend to take yours.” He said; taking off his glasses. He didn’t even need them since he had good eye sight.

 

“I did that because he was going to harm Ryeowook.”

 

“You broke the law, Cho Kyuhyun. And the worst part is that you are a prince. Do you honestly think SM World needs a prince that breaks his own rules? Leave SM World in our hands. We will rule better than you.”

 

“Never.”

 

“Fine. But you know that at the end, we will own SM world”

 

“If I could kill your brother, I can do it again.” I said; Stepping closer.

 

“No, you can’t”

 

“Yes, I can.”

 

“No, you cannot. Remember Ryeowook?” he said and I instantly remembered: Wook doesn’t know yet.

 

“He’ll believe me.”

 

“No, he would not. I have already established a relationship with Ryeowook. There are no chances that he would believe you.”

 

“Think about it. Will Ryeowook really believe you? I could play with his mind!” I then stayed silent. He’s right. Ryeowook treats him like his shadow. It will be very difficult for me to convince that his new friend is out to kill him.

 

“See?” he then took a step closer.

 

“It is not forever that he will hide behind you. You will be surprised that one day, he will not trust you like how he did before. You hurt me; he will leave you and will soon lose all the trust he has for you.”

 

a/n: TADA~ Here i am again!! Sorry if it's a little out of the story line! Please wait for me soon! xoxo-kyuwookluver