The Begining

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

DING!

 

I groaned as I heard my alarm clock ring. I pressed the snooze button and resumed sleeping. I could finally sleep again. I guess I was wrong when I heard a loud banging sound from my door.

 

“Wookie! You’re goanna be late for school! GET UP!” Kahi Noona screamed from outside. I groaned but soon got up and showered.

 

----------After Showering--------

 

I immediately went downstairs. I saw Kahi noona making Bacon and Eggs. Mmmm~

 

“Morning Noona!” I said with a cheerful smile.

 

“Morning Wookie! Sleep well?” I made a sarcastic look. Noona just laughed.

 

“Okay. Okay. I’ll take that as a No.”

 

“Well, who would sleep well with only 3 hours of shut eye?”

 

PAK!

 

“OW!” I found out that Noona hit me with her favorite wooden spoon.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“YOU SLEPT AT 3 AM?!” She screamed. I swear her screams are ear-piercing.

 

“I can’t help it. I needed to study. I have an exam today.” I said. Half-screaming.

 

“Even thou! This is the last time you will sleep at 3 in the morning.” She said and resumed cooking.

 

“araso.” I looked at my watch. SHOOT! It’s 6:30!

 

“OMO! Noona, I gotta go!” I stuffed my mouth with a piece of bacon and I took a gulp of orange juice.  I then kissed her cheek.

 

“Bye Noona!” I said. Running to the door.

 

“Bye!”

 

-------------At School-----------

 

I made it just in time. I then saw my 2 best friends waiting for me at the gate. They both showed a cheeky smile. Typical.

 

“Hey Wookie” Hara said.

 

“Hey Hara!”

 

“Hey Wook!” Luna said.

 

“Morning Luna” Both linked their arms with mine. We walked inside Seoul Music University together.

 

“You look a little tired Wook. Sleep late last night?” Luna asked worriedly. I nodded and yawned.

 

“I had to study. Today, we have Math. Which, I hate the most.” She just laughed.

 

“Don’t worry Wookie. You’ll get the hang of it soon.” She said.

 

“I hope so.” I said with a bit of hope. I tell you, I HATE math. Whoever made math is a total fruit head.

 

“But you know, I could see it. You’ll be the next top 1 in your class!  Just a little more hard work Wookie !” Luna said while making a fist (fighting sign).

 

“Thanks Lun’”

 

“Or… Do what I do. Not care!” Hara said and then laughed evily.

 

“Hey. I don’t wanna flunk. I need to study hard. So that I can graduate and just be gone.” I said.

 

“And, of course, for your noona. Right Wookie?” Luna asked with a ‘I’m-right-right?’ look. I nodded. They both laughed and did a high five.

 

Ring!

 

“I got to go guys. Good Luck on the test Luna! Hara, Don’t cheat!” I reminded them before going to my class.

 

-------In Wookie’s classroom--------

 

“Okay class. Take your seats.” Mr. Sang said. I made a last review before paying attention to his announcement.

 

“We have a new student. I want you to treat him nicely. Araso?” Mr. Sang said.

 

“Araso~!” we all said in unison. He then signaled someone to come in. Then, I don’t know how to describe it but… I think an angel came by because the new student is really handsome if I do so say myself. He had light brown hair, brown orbs, fair skin, EVERYTHING! Every feature of him is just beautiful. This is the first time I felt like this. First time I felt….. love.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Cho Kyuhyun imnida.” He said with a (sort of) smile.

 

a/n: YEY!!! Here's the first chap! I know you guys really waited for this and wanted me to update fast so here it is!! By the way, did you guys already see the teaser of  "A-cha"? it is SJ's new song. If not, the vid's link is below. i will update soon! as soon as i can. :) Thanks for reading!! xoxo - kyuwookluver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9h4DMNpovg&feature=youtu.be