1st Battle: Fearless Charmer v.s.Cho Kyuhyun

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

“Kyuhyun, we can not just go there and get him. Seunghyun is very dangerous!” Leeteuk said while following the other to his room; Donghae, Sungmin, Henry and Kangin trailing behind.

 

“Umma, I have to go there and get him!” Kyuhyun says while packing some things he’ll need.

 

“And what will you do? Will you really kill Ryeowook?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun snorts.

 

“Of course not!”

 

“Then you will give SM World to them?!” Henry screams

 

“Nope. I will get him and keep SM World all in one piece.”

 

“How?” Donghae asks.

 

“Easy. I shall kill Seunghyun.” Kyuhyun said before leaving the room.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Do not go there!!” Leeteuk said while following Kyuhyun. The younger one stops and faces his Umma.

 

“I do not want to see you hurt… Please…Do not go there…Please…” Leeteuk said while his hands were in his youngest’s face. Tears were slipping down his face. Kyuhyun sighs and hugs him.

 

“Umma, I’ll be fine. I promise.” He said before leaving a kiss on his mother’s cheek and leaving the house. Everyone gets inside and prays to shisus that their youngest will be alright. But one prince goes to Kyuhyun and pleads.

 

“Kyuhyun, I am going with you.” he says.

 

“But hyung, It is a very crucial task. It is better if you stay here. And Umma will kill you once he finds out that you are with me.”

 

“And let my Dongseng save Wookie on his own? I don’t think so.” He said before getting in the passenger’s seat.

 

“You are very stubborn.” Kyuhyun commented.

 

“Well, now you know where you inherited it from” He said with a teasing smile.

 

----------------------------------

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“It is already 11:50. I guess your boyfriend is not coming to save you.” Seunghyun said while walking around the petite person sitting on the chair.

 

“Kyuhyun’s coming. I know it.” He said while shaking his head.

 

“Just face it. He has already forgotten you. He is already going to replace you. He might be going to some girl right now and having a good ti-”

 

“STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!” Ryeowook screams while hot tears were streaming down his face. The latter just chuckles.

 

“It is the truth. He is not going to come here and save you. A pathetic human.” He said ending it with a chuckle.

 

“I beg to differ” A voice said; And out comes the face of the one and only….

 

Cho Kyuhyun

 

“Kyu!” Ryeowook screams. Kyuhyun stands tall and stares at the man intesly.

 

“So, you finally came” Seunghyun says.

 

“Obviously” Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

 

“So, have you decided?” Seunghyun asks.

 

“Actually, I have.” He said and after, a long silence filled the room.

 

“I have decided that….you will NEVER get anything from me.” He said before 2 strong arms gripped Seunghyun’s neck from behind and dragged him to the floor.

 

Kyuhyun quickly went to Ryeowook and untied his hands and feet. Ryeowook’s tears were still flowing and he quickly hugged his lover once he was free.

 

“Get out of here. Me and Yesung hyung will take care of Seunghyun”

 

“No! I’m not going anywhere without you!” He pleaded.

 

“Ryeowook, just go! I will be alright. I promise.” He said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

 

Yesung tried his best to pin down the other but failed when Seunghyun slapped him on the cheek. Hard. Yesung flew to the other side of the room and hit the wall that now, has a huge hole due to impact.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun!!! We have unfinished business!!!” Seunghyun shouts and coming near the couple.

 

“Go! Just go!” Kyuhyun said before standing up and punching Seunghyun on the gut and cheek. Seunghyun then punches back. Ryeowook then calls Kyuhyun’s parents.

 

“Yobseyo?” A voice said while sniffing.

 

“Yobseyo?! Umma?! This is Ryeowook! Please come here!! Kyuhyun needs you!!” He said nervously.

 

“What?!! I knew he should have stayed!! We will be there!! Just hang on!!!” Leeteuk replies before hanging up.

 

“Just give up Kyuhyun.” Seunghyun said while he has choking Kyuhyun on the wall.

 

“N…Never!” Kyuhyun replied and Yesung suddenly grips Seunghyun from behind and punches him in the face. Kyuhyun then sees Ryeowook in the front door.

 

“What are you doing here? You must get far from this place.” Kyuhyun said while caressing his lovers face carefully. Ryeowook just stood there and tears were streaming down.

 

“I couldn’t go away. I need you, Kyu…” Ryeowook said. Seunghyun then takes Yesung by his collar and toss him away.

He comes near Ryeowook but Kyuhyun blocks him. Seunghyun slaps him and Kyuhyun hits the pavement.

Ryeowook was now facing the “fearless charmer”. He takes the petite man and pins him on the wall. The taller one shows his wrist. A snake tattoo was carved. The tattoo suddenly becomes real and a snake comes out of his wrist. The snake then bites Ryeowook’s upper arm.

 

Kyuhyun stirred up and sees the snake biting Ryeowook. Kyuhyun gets up furiously and pushes Seunghyun; Making him hit the wall. Kyuhyun catches Ryeowook’s mere-limp body.

 

“Yeobo~” Ryeowook said; His breath was already slow.

 

“Ryeowook! Stay with me!” he screamed as he held the body in his arms. Don’t die, Wook. Please…

 

Both Seunghyun and Yesung looked at the couple and Seunghyun crackled loudly while Yesung was also surprised.

 

“HAHAHAHA!! It seems like the prince will be lonely now! Hahahaha!!” The other said while going near the couple. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook in shock.

 

“Wookie…” Kyuhyun said with tears streaming down his face. Ryeowook smiles and wipes his tears.

 

“It’s over Kyuhyun.” Seunghyun whispered. Kyuhyun shuts his eyes and shakes his head.

 

“N..No”

 

“Just believe it Kyuhyun. He will not be here anymore. Ryeowook shall be gone. He will die. And I killed him…” Seunghyun said before ending with a chuckle. Kyuhyun stands up and punches him angrily and hits him in the wall.

 

“NO!! HE WON’T DIE!!!” Kyuhyun said angrily before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looks and sees Kangin and the rest.

 

“Calm down, Son. We are here. Go to Ryeowook” he said before taking Seunghyun. Kyuhyun nods and goes to Ryeowook who was slowly dying.

 

“Umma, will he be alright???” Kyuhyun asks nervously. Ryeowook’s eyes were barely open.

 

“I am not sure Kyuhyun. We just hope so.” Leeteuk says while wrapping a piece of cloth near where Wook was bitten.

 

“Ryeowook, please be okay…” were the last words Ryeowook heard from Kyuhyun before passing out.

 

-------------------------------------

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

Ouch… my head hurts. Where am I? I try to open my eyes although I was afraid since I knew that once I did, the light will hurt my eyes. And it did. But I HAD to know where I was. I looked around and saw no one. The bathroom door suddenly opens and out comes Sungmin hyung.

 

 

“Ryeowook?! Are you really awake?!” he asked with a huge smile plastered on his face, I smiled back and nodded.

 

“How long have I been asleep?” I asked.

 

“Ryeowook, you were almost paralyzed!!” Sungmin hyung said and my eyes just widened. I was almost dead??!!

 

“How long have I been asleep?” I asked

 

“5 days” Sungmin hyung replied. I wasn’t surprised. I remember everything so clearly. I was a hostage by Choi Seung Hyun and I remember the feeling of the snake biting me. Pain. And A LOT of it. I looked around and no one was there.

 

“Umm… Hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Where’s Kyuhyun?”

 

“Oh….” He replied. Looking a little hesitant

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

How could you let this happen, Kyuhyun?

 

How could you allow this incident happen to Ryeowook?

 

How can you possibly live with yourself? Oh wait.

 

You don’t live.

 

You have no life.

 

I have no life.

 

My trail of thoughts were interrupted when the steel door opened. I looked back and saw a slim figure smiling at me.

 

“Being emotional, are we now, Kyuhyun?” He said; obviously trying to be all ‘smart’

 

“Why are you here?” he asks. I just pursed a smile.

 

“You are supposed to be resting.” I said simply. He then chuckled.

 

“You didn’t answer my question, Babe” he said. I then just smiled to myself.

 

“I’m just…thinking”

 

“Of what?”

 

“About what happened.”

 

“Why?” He asked; Now infront of me

 

“I could not believe that you were kidnapped without me even knowing.”

 

“You’re so melodramatic, you know that?” He said while swiping away my bangs. I quickly stopped and took his hand.

 

“I am not being melodramatic. I was scared to death.” I said with a straight face on.

 

“Stop thinking about that. The important thing is now that I’m alive. You don’t seem surprised that I’m awake.” He said.

 

“I am.”

 

"Then be happy" I then faked a smile. I really felt bad but…maybe he was right. Maybe I should try to be a little happy.

 

“Good.”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

The following day at school was a little awkward. I have a huge prediction that everyone’s weekend was normal except ours. As I was walking Wookie to his locker, I could sense a vampire again. The same sense I had when Seung hyun was here a few days ago. I didn’t know where it was from but I was certain it was here inside the campus. Suddenly I felt it coming closer and closer.

 

“WOOKIE~!!!” I heard Luna screamed. She ran to wookie with some guy and hugged my Wookie tightly.

 

“Where have you been? You didn’t talk to me about anything during the weekend!!” She said.

 

“Yeah.. we were busy during the weekend” he lied. I suddenly felt the sense really strong. REAL STRONG. As if it was right infront of me.

 

“Oh, by the way, Wookie, I would like to introduce to you my boyfriend”

 

“Oh! Annyeong!” Wook said.

 

MWAORAGO??!! This is Luna’s boyfriend????

 

That cannot be!! He is a…a…VAMPIRE!!!

 

How is that even possible????

 

To make things worse, Luna is a HUMAN!

 

“Yeobo, this is Kyuhyun and Wookie” Luna introduced.

 

“Annyeonghaeseyo.” He said simply.

 

Now wonder my senses triggered again. He is a vampire….

 

“What’s your name?” Wook asks.

 

“Onew.”

 

a/n: SORRY for updating late!!! I’ll update soon y’all!! :) xoxo – kyuwookluver