Chapter Four

Chat Room

When the bickering siblings returned to the apartment, Kris and Baekhyun were sitting on the couch in the living watching tv. Clearing his throat and closing the door behind him and his sister, Chanyeol spoke up. 
"Sorry for storming out, I was just a little shocked." He apologized. Baekhyun looks at him with a soft look. 
"It's okay Channie, I understand." He says with a sad smile. Chanyeol nodded and went to sit beside him on the couch. Bibi, unsure of what to do, stared after her older brother. Kris glanced at her, sensing the awkwardness. 
"Uh Bibi, I can show you to the room you'll be staying in, there's only three rooms so Chanyeol, Baek, you two will share, I get my room and Bibi gets her own room because she's the only girl." Kris explained, the three younger teens nodded. Kris motioned for Bibi to follow him and led her to a medium sized bedroom with light blue walls, a queen sized bed and a small TV on top of a dresser. 
"Woah this is cool." Bibi said, noting that the styling of the room suits Kris quite well. 
"Thanks, uhm the remote to the tv is in the first drawer of the dresser along with the TV guide. I'm in the room across the hall if you need anything." Kris said, retreating out if the room. 
"Thank you." Bibi said quietly, Kris nodding in response as he closed the door behind him.
Plopping down on the bed, Bibi pulled out her phone to check her messages, she had 3 from Jimin. 

Jimin: yo~
Jimin: what's up?
Jimin: hey where are you? I went to your house but your mother said that you and Yeol went on a road trip? everything good? 

Bibi chuckled, her squishy boyfriend always got so worried when she didn't message him for a few hours so she quickly typed a reply.

Bibi: sorry I'm at a friends house for the night ><

Jimin is typing...

(A/n: I'm just going to write out the conversation.)

Jimin: oh it's fine ^^ what friend?

Bibi: the older brother of Yeol's crush

Jimin: ...

Bibi: OMG not with just him! xD Yeol //and// his crush are here. 

Jimin: oh ok, how was ur day?

Bibi: long, I'll be home tomorrow, wanna meet up?

Jimin: of course <3 

Bibi: lol, ok. I'll text you in the morning, I'm tired. Night <3

Jimin: k night, love you -eye brow wiggle-

Bibi: ew love you too loser bye xD 

Jimin: bye bye ^_^

Bibi chuckled and locked her phone. She was just getting comfortable when there was a soft knock on the door. 
 
"Yes?" She answered quietly. 

"It's me" Chanyeol said quietly. 

"The door is open" she grumbled. Chanyeol let himself in. 

"I'm freaking out, I have to- Baekhyun is- how am I supposed to- what do I- HELP ME!" Chanyeol panicked, beginning to hyperventilate. Bibi sat up her bed.  

"Chanyeol it'll be fine just go in there and sleep." She said to the boy on the verge of a meltdown. 

"What if he doesn't like me? what if I snore and he hates me?! what if I look bad in the morning?!! what if--"

"Chanyeol! what's wrong with you? what happened to the confident person you always are?" Bibi questioned, a little worried now. 

"He died the moment I began to talk to Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol dead panned. Bibi stared at him blankly. 

"Well I resurrected him because I'm awesome now go sleep." she said, laying back down. 

"But...but...Bibi." Chanyeol whined. Bibi huffed and snuggled under the blankets more. 

"You better not be pouting Yeol." She said in a monotone voice. 

"Well I am." He replied, pouting even more. Bibi groaned and sat up again. 

"Park Chanyeol, you are not a baby anymore, get you six foot tall into that room and go to sleep. Now." Bibi said sternly. Chanyeol pouted for a few more seconds and quietly shuffled out of the room.

"I swear I'm older than him sometimes." Bibi grumbled to herself as she went back to sleep.