Chapter Three

Chat Room

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of two deep voices, and a female voice speaking lowly on his left side. Opening his eyes a little, Baekhyun groaned when his vision swam.

"HYUNG!? are you okay?? I've been so worried about you!" Baekhyun recognized this voice, but he was confused as to how it was coming from inside the room. Moving his head slightly, he caught sight of Chanyeol. His eyes widened in obvious surprise, Chanyeol was taller and MUCH more handsome in person.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" Baekhyun croaked out. Chanyeol bit his lip and nodded as tears cascaded down his baby like face. There was a girl who was MUCH shorter than Chanyeol. She had brown skin, almond shaped eyes, black hair pinned up in a bun and a smile just as wide as Chanyeol's. At the moment she was watching them with concern (although it was mostly towards Baekhyun). Chanyeol looked back at the girl and gestured for her to come towards them. 
"Baekhyun, this is my best friend Bibi, I told you about her before on Pikku." Chanyeol explained. The girl smiled at Baekhyun and began to speak up. 
"Hi, its nice to finally meet you, Yeol has told me enough about you to write a book." She says, nudging Chanyeol as he blushed a pretty shade of pink (it's pretty to Baekhyun anyways). Kris clears his throat, gaining the attention of the other three teens in the room. 
"Baekhyun, you have some explaining to do." He said in a stern voice although his facial expression was soft. Chanyeol stepped forward. 
"Kris-hyung I think Baek-hyung has been through enough today. He can talk about it when he wants to." Chanyeol said, blushing again while connecting eyes with Baekhyun. Bibi just smirked knowingly beside Chanyeol. Baekhyun looked at her and back at Chanyeol. 
"Channie? how did you guys meet?" Baekhyun asked, although he was feeling a bit dizzy and his throat was hoarse from all the crying he did.

"Well actually Hyung. She's my adopted sister." Chanyeol explained.

"Oh..." Baekhyun says, she was adopted that must be sad.

"Don't feel sad for me, I was adopted by our parents when I was one years old so I don't remember my biological parents. And even though I'm obviously not asian, my eyes helped me fit in a bit more because of the shape, so I wasn't bullied or anything." Bibi says, smiling. Chanyeol nodded. 
"And plus, we ruled the playground as kids, since I'm taller than everyone else" Chanyeol said, grinning hugely.

"Chanyeol how did you know I was here?" Baekhyun asked, his eyesight starting to clear up a bit.

"Your brother messaged me on Pikku! and I hurried over here as fast as I could." Chanyeol began to bite his lips like he had more to say. Knowing her brother all too well, Bibi nudged Chanyeol to speak up. Chanyeols eyes began to water again.

"You scared me Hyung...like a lot, please d-don't do that to yourself anymore." Baekhyun looked away from Chanyeol. He felt a bit guilty for trying to kill himself, not thinking of how Chanyeol or Kris would feel.

"....I'm sorry...I just...." Baek was at a lost for words, how could he explain what happened when it's hard for him to even think about it. How could Kai cheat on him after he said that he loved him. After all the things they've been through. Baekhyun doesn't realize he's crying until he feels a cool hand wiping away his tears, he looks up and sees Chanyeol looking down at him with a small smile.

"Hyung, whatever happened, you can tell us later. But just know that we are here for you because we love you." Chanyeol says, blushing at his own words and then he does something that makes Baekhyun's heart explode. Chanyeol leans in until his face is only centimeters from Baekhyun's and whispers "I'm here for you," and kisses Baekhyun on the nose and forehead. Bibi let's out a loud squeal and has all eyes on her. 
"Uh sorry, had a fangirl moment, I'll go in the hallway." She says as she backs out of the room.

Kris chuckles along with Chanyeol while Baekhyun just sits there us hong madly in a brightly lot hospital room. 

A couple hours later, Baekhyun is released from the hospital with instructions to drink plenty of water because he loss too much blood and to take his pain medication. Baekhyun tried to convince Chanyeol and Bibi to go home because he'll be fine,but these Parks and their stubbornness became too much for him so they ended up driving back to Kris's apartment that he rents for times when he doesn't want to go home.

Kris left Baek, Chanyeol and Bibi in the living room while he went to shower and set up the guest rooms.

"Sooo... Baekhyun?" Chanyeol says while they're all sitting on the couch.

"Yeah?" Baekhyun replies. Chanyeol fidgets around for a minute before speaking.

"Can you tell us what happened...?" Chanyeol looks deep into Baekhyuns eyes, pleading silently.

"Kai cheated on me with a waiter at our favorite restaurant." Baekhyun says with a stone cold expression. Chanyeols fingers clench into a fist.

"He. What?" Chanyeol said through his clenched teeth.

"He. Cheated. On. Me." Baekhyun said again trying to seem indifferent. Chanyeol suddenly stood up and stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him. Bibi and Baekhyun froze for a bit, unsure of what to do. Bibi stood up and walked towards the door.

"I'll calm him down and bring him back." She said. Baekhyun nodded and watched her leave. 

_____________________


Bibi walked around for ten minutes until she found her giant brother at a children's park sitting on a swing with his face buried in his hands.

"Could you be anymore obvious?" she said, causing him to jolt up.

"With what?" he asked.

"You like him don't you." Bibi stated, for she already knew the answer.

"Under statement of the ing century." Chanyeol said angrily.

"What's the matter Yeol?" Bibi asked, going to sit on the other swing.

"That bastard did not deserve Baekhyun. I've been in love with that short little diva since I saw him at the xoxo mall here in Seoul. It was like six months ago, I followed him to ever store he went to, just to see him. Then a couple months ago your boyfriend...whats his name Jimmy?"

"Jimin." Bibi corrected in a monotone voice.

"Yeah him. He said that he went to middle school with Baekhyun and that he was friends with him on that chat app, so I added him and we became friends. I almost lost Baek because of that ing cheating liar, Kai. DO YOU KNOW HOW PISSED I AM?!" Chanyeol growled angrily.

"Why don't you tell him then?" Bibi asked, Chanyeol whipped his head to the side glaring at her.

"No." Is all he says.

"Fine then I'll tell him." Bibi says, smirking evilly.

"Park Chanbi, you wouldn't." Chanyeol said, squinting his eyes are her.

"Park Chanyeol, we both know that I would." She replied, smirking at him with squinted eyes.

"No you wouldn't." Chanyeol says, eyes widening because deep down he knows that she would.

"We'll see." Bibi says, standing up and walking back towards the apartment. Chanyeol scrambles up, running after her.

"You're joking right?!?!!" he yells from behind her.

"HAH! okay I'm joking" she says sarcastically.

"Why do I tell her anything?" Chanyeol groans, following his evil sister back into the apartment.