Chapter Two

Chat Room

-The Next Day-

Baekhyun woke up feeling as if a huge weight was lifted off of his shoulders. He logged on to Pikku! with a huge smile on his face, expecting to see a message from Kai. His cute smile dropped slightly when he didn't see one, instead he had one from Chanyeol. It said:

"Have a nice day Hyung!" Baekhyun smiled brighter than before and replied quickly.

"Thanks, you too Channie!" 
~~

Baekhyun spent the whole day in confusion, he hadn't seen Kai for the whole day.

When Baekhyun got home after school he quickly began getting ready for his date night. It took him two hours to get ready and he was still an hour early for the date. Far too excited to stay in the house, Baek decided to walk to the restaurant early. When he got there he saw their usual waiter, Lu Han, talking to another man. 'aw he must like that guy' Baek thought to himself. Getting closer, he noticed that the guy looked a tad bit familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. Luhan leaned in a kissed the man right on the lips and then hugged him. Baekhyun now knew why the man looked so familiar. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was Kai.

Baekhyun stormed up to the two boys.

"Yah! what are you doing?!" he yelled, holding back tears. Kai jumped at the loud voice and turned around.

"B-Baekie...uh you're early..." Kai said, sweating.

"Don't 'Baekie' me. I knew this was all a game. You lying, cheating pig! We're over." Baekhyun yelled, face turning a deep red from his anger. Without giving Kai or Luhan the chance to talk, he ran back to his house and locked himself in his room.

[Baekhyun's POV]

I knew this was all a joke to him. I should've seen it coming, like seriously who's gonna wanna date me anyways. Where is my razor?

Ah, here it is.

[3rd Person POV]

Baekhyun dug around in his desk drawer before finally pulling out a long thin razor tied to a blue string. He hadn't used it since he began dating Kai but oh well. He lined the blade up to his wrist, venomous thoughts running through his head. 'This is for believing Kai' 'this is for being so stupid' 'this is for thinking that anyone will like you!' 'you're so stupid!!' each of these thoughts, were punctuated by another slash of his razor. In his rage-induced self harm, Baekhyun didn't hear Kris calling him and banging on his door. The last thing Baekhyun saw before he out was Kris kneeling over him with tears in his eyes.
[19:25:20] skippy: Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Kris stares at Baekhyun in the hospital bed.

"Baek..what's going on with you? What aren't you telling me?" Kris says aloud, knowing Baekhyun won't hear him -he's asleep. Kris jumps at a vibrating sound coming from the table next to him, it's Baekhyun's phone. Kris carefully gets up and takes the phone, sliding the unlock bar, he finds that Baekhyun has no password. An app opens, Pikku! the chat app. As soon as the chat window opens, there's another notification.

Beast Yeol: hyung I called you on skype, y u no answer? ((((;゚Д゚))))

StarBaek: erm, this is his brother Kris...we're in the hospital right now...

Beast Yeol: WHAT???!!! is he ok???

StarBaek: are you his boyfriend?

Beast Yeol: uh...no we...haven't met in person yet, but we skype, he knows who I am~

StarBaek: oh ok, do you think you could come here, he's in bad shape...

Beast Yeol: of course! where are you guys????

StarBaek: we're at the Guardian Angel Hospital in Seoul.

Beast Yeol: Okay me and my friend will be there in an hour or so.

StarBaek: Okay~


After closing out the chat window, Kris walked closer to his little brother, tears welling in his eyes again, he will forever have nightmares about what he saw this evening. When Kris had come up stairs to bring his brother some food, he heard sniffling and right away he knew that Baekhyun was crying, what he had not known was that Baekhyun was slicing away at his arms. After Kris finally managed to pushed the locked door open, there lay Baekhyun in a pool of his own blood, nearing death with every second. After the initial shock of what he had just seen, Kris scooped up his baby bro and ran to his car and driving them to the hospital. On the drive there, Kris had a gut feeling that this was somehow related to Baekhyun's boyfriend, so he texted his parents and told them he took Baekhyun out for the weekend for some brother bonding time. 'genius' he thinks to himself.

Sitting down in one of the chairs beside Baekhyun's bed, Kris drifted off into a deep slumber, dreaming about art and outer space.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Authors Note: Can someone design a cover for me? that would be appreciated.