The Wine Couple

Waiting for Leeteuk

Kyuhyun's POV - 1 day before Leeteuk being discharged. 10 PM

 

When I finished shooting an other Radio Star episode I said good-bye to my sunbaes and went to my car. I was totally worn-out in the end of the day and the only thing I wanted was a comfortable bed and the view of my ceiling. I have arrived at the dorm but the moment when I steped inside and closed the door a loud crack startled me. No way.....

 

"Ya!!! Who's messing with my wine collection?!! " I yelled. Actually it was pretty rare that someone out of the members break one of my precious wine bottles but if they did I could be really furious those times (this, and my laptop the only things I'm really sensitive about).

 

I ran to the direction of the sound and I saw a member facing to the wall with his back trembling. But I could see who was it even if I couldn't see his face.

 

"Sungmin-ah " I said as I walked closer " Are you all right?

 

"Don...Don't co..me clo..closer!!" I could sense from his voice that he was drunk.

 

"Hyung...I have to see whether you have injured. Look, there are lots of cullets on the floor."

I grabbed his right hand and turned him so I can see his face.....my heart almost stoped. There he was, with tears all over on his face give me the most beautiful puppy eye I have ever seen, his shirt half ed so I could see his bare chest...Something inside of me moved and I couldn't stop this unbearable urge to kiss him right there, right this very moment. I squeezed him to the wall with my hands on it and kissed him rough. It was..in one word: amazing. I didn't want my bed and the view of my ceiling anymore. The only thing I wanted...was Lee Sungmin himself. It lasted at least three minutes when I had to get fresh air again. When we separated he moaned. We were panting and very much ...

But in the corner of my eye I saw something that stoped everything. I stared down blankly. It was Sungmin's foot...bleeding.

 

"Oh my God..."I said, lifting him up immediately and carry him to our room.

 

"I'm alright~ We can continue..."he told me while hitting my chest softly.

 

"No, we can't. You need to sober up and get well before the other members arrive. Not to mention that tomorrow is the day when Leeteuk will come back so you need to at least look normal. In this state -"

 

"Got it, got it..."he said sulking.

 

I put him down and started to rummage out the first aid box unter my bed. I sat down beside him and slowly I picked out the cullets - first- from his right foot with a tweezer and put them in a black bin liner. I looked up at him.

 

"So, what happened? Why were you there? " I said gently. He sighed.

 

"You should know already... " he didn't look at me but somewhere else.

 

"Know what? " I asked. I really didn't know.

 

"Then ..."he sniffed. I realised he was crying. " what was that kiss just now?"

 

"I.....don't know even myself...this is...new for me... " I said at the sudden embarrassment but it was the truth. Before, I have always thought he was extremely cute and all "Minnie Mi" but nowadays...it was a totally different case. Every time I looked at him my heart beat fastened and I...I wanted...him? Waaaait a minute...That means...I'm gay?!! What the...No. No way. That can't be. No no no no no....Thoughts attacked my mind one after an other. Just him then? But it can't be just because his cute, ri-

 

"So you did it because I'm..."cute", right? This happens to me a lot tho... but.." he sighen painfully " for a minute I thought..."his voice trembled" you actually...feel something for me … too."

Too. He said "too". That means...

 

I stood up to my knee and huged him tight. And that very moment....I realised...how much he loved me till now.

 

"I love you. " he said while crying. " Tell me to stop loving you... Tell me! " I hugged him even tighter. His body were trembling again.." "So weak..." I thought in myself. "I want to protect him" "No one can see this side of him...ever." "I want to be the only one who see him cry"  these were the thoughts that I thought in that moment.

 

"But what to do...? I can't tell you this..."I whispered. He stoped crying. " Because I can tell this much about myself as well.

 

I release him and saw he fell asleep. But he was smiling... With the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

 

Sungmin's POV – The day when Leeteuk being discharged 5:30 AM

 

I had a nice dream...In my dream, me and Kyuhyun kissed. I told him I love him and he accepted my feelings. My head hurts...I guess I drank too much last night...

 

Flashback

I have arrived home about 7 PM, took a shower then watched a movie. I the TV. Of course it was a gay movie called Shelter..

 

"This is just my luck.."I said although no one listened. I was alone in the dorm.

 

"Even if his sister is a jerk and all this gay stuff is new for him … I envy him. He has someone who truly love him back... " I commented the movie. In the end I was already crying because it was too nice to be true for me..

 

When I first realised I was in love with Cho Kyuhyun I was a little confused too but after I thought through the whole thing I was sure I love him. Only him.

 

I went to his wine collection to drink some alcohol. Actually it didn't matter what but to forget this aching pain in my chest.

 

"Although it's a little bit paradoxical..."I laughed sarcastically." go to his beloved wines just to forget him. " I laughed again then sighed.

 

Flashback end

 

After....after....what happened? Ah~ I have drunk too much.

Suddenly I saw someone move beside me on my bed.

 

"Yesung-shi, please don't come in my bed at the middle of the night unless I allow it~ "I said and turned to Ye-....KYUHYUN? I yelled from the sudden surprise.

 

"Aish~ Hyung!! Seriously~! " said Kyuhyun still half asleep.

 

"Wha-wha-wha-what are you doing in my bed?! " I felt as my face started to get hotter.

 

"Aish~ "he got up with his hair sticking up" Firstly: This is MY bed. Secondly: Don't you remember last night?"

 

"La-last night? Why, what happened last ni- "and I remembered everything. So that wasn't a dream but...

 

All of a sudden the door pushed open. It was Ryeowook.

 

"Hyung, are you okay? I heard you yelled." he looked at my foot "HYUNG!! Your foot! What happened?! " he ran toward me.

 

"Ah~ This...I just kinda steped on some cullets but I'm all right now~ You don't have to worry. "I smiled at him.

 

"O-Oh. I see. Then get ready, Leeteuk is expecting for us." he smiled at us again "Good thing you have someone to take care of you, ne? Be more careful~ " he said as he was backing out.

By that time I was red up to my ears. The embarrassing memories just kept on coming up. The kiss, the lust in his eyes, the thought that he wanted me, my confession, his tight and warm embrace.

 

"So you remember. "he blushed a little which was pretty new for me...not that I don't want this new experience " Ermm...I guess this makes me your boyfriend..?"

 

"Guess...so " I said awkwardly as I nodded.

 

"Ah.." he reliefed..? " I'm glad...you were so drunk last night. For a moment I thought you couldn't remember anything that happened last night."

 

"Really? Then what if I have forgotten everything? " I said playfully.

 

"Then...I have to remind you..." he leaned closer to my ears. I was waiting for him to whisper something. I closed my eyes waiting for the sweet pleasure.

 

"I..love......" he said with his honey-like voice " the thought to tell you but we have to go. " I opened my eyes sulking.

 

Ah~ Why I love this evil smile of his so much?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

So cute couple >3< but I'm a little worried about Minnie..how can he tolerate his evil boyfriend >:3

Next chapter is Sibum and Hanchul, please anticipate :)