That Morning In The Dorm

Waiting for Leeteuk

Kangin's POV

 

Today Leeteuk will finally be discharged from army so now the dorm is a total mess. Our managers said they will be waiting for us at 6 AM in the parking lot and now it's 5 AM. Ryeowook and Shindong (who haven't slept here because of his girlfriend) have already started to wake the members up but because we have to prepare for our new comeback everyone is tired. I decided to lend Ryeowook and Shindong a hand and walk toward Eunhyuk's room. I opened the door.

 

"Ya!! Eunhyuk!! " I saw an other pair of foot peeped out from the blanket.....again." YAA! EunHae couple!! Wake up already!! You have like.."I looked at my watch trying hard not to look at the (i guess) couple cuddled together " 31 minutes to get ready, hurry up!!"

 

I slammed the door and went to the kitchen to grab some food. Not to blame them I was tired too but I just couldn't sleep all night because of the excitement that the thought of Leeteuk being discharged caused.

 

"Ah, Hyung! Here's your breakfast." Ryeowook put a boal of cereal in front of me when I sat down."EunHae being EunHae again? " he said as he smiled at me.

 

"Yeah...I still haven't got used to it. I guess it is still new for all of us.....WAIT what is this. "I pointed down to my breakfast.

 

"Cereal with milk? Why? "he said pretending that he is surprised by the fact I don't know how does it called.

 

"Ahh..I know that~ But why so poorish? When there is a rare occasion that you.. we can eat breakfast together and you can cook for me something delicious~"

 

"Doesn't have time for that...~ Anyway, Leeteuk will be discharged soon so..." a loud yell interrupted him. He sighned" Busy, busy! " He ran to the direction of the shout.

Someone knocked and I went to the door.

 

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT "Siwon ran into me "Hyung, go do your thing, I will open the door!! Soooo... " he was nervous as hell I could tell.

 

"Okay, go!"

 

"Thanks Hyung, thanks! " he gestured with his hands and he was gone after a second.

 

I went back to the dining table. My stomach literally were on fire because of the lack of food that it got in the past few weeks. The only thing I could cling to was the thought of Leeteuk when he arrives and saw that how much different I am now.. Because to tell you the truth...I wanted to lose weight just because of him...I hope he will like it..But again, why am I thinking of him ….again?

Eunhyuk and Donghae sat down next to me all in lovey-dovey mode and I just wanted to puke. I acknowledge their relationship but it was just last week I got to know the news of them being together..

 

"Please, guys. Not here. Please, okay?" I said and thank God that finally they were all dressed up.

 

"Okay, hyung~ But can't help.. Hae baby's eyes the cutest thing ever..Like..I...I can't even search the right words to describe them...." and theeere they were again in their own world far away from here.

I want to see Leeteuk already...

A few minutes later we were in the car (actually carS because of the number of our members) all excited to see our leader again after a really – for me I have to add an other REALLY - long time.

We arrived.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the first chapter I promise this is the shortest one! ToT

Anyways hope you like it, please leave a comment if you want :33

To be continued... * "next is Eunhae" whispers*