Money or Maid?

Leverage

                   Bammie PoV

     Nghhh,can l not wake up today?smush*Mmmph!!!! l pushed off the pillow that was trying to kill me,and heard the maniacal cackling of my little brother.''Mom!Yeseo's trying to kill me again get the leash!- Yeseo you're going to be late!''He leapt off and dashed for the door,throwing my clothes onto my already hurt stomach where he jumped on me.What a ,what did l ever do to you..well,that ONE time.l made a sleepy bee-line for the dinner table where the smell of amazingness wafted.Dad was out on the terrace,and Yeseo was out the door in moments.''Morning mom- Morning sweetie,'' l was about to sit down to a cup of joe when l saw no one else was at the table.''Bammie,can you go get Kira out of bed?Chase already left early this morning,'' Huh,fine.l walked back and into the room that was connected to mine,and flicked the switch on.Kira was still sleeping like the little girl l knew she wasn't but oh well.''Kira,bacon's on the table- Cool save me a plate!'' She practically leapt over me to the dinner table.Sigh~What am l going to do with her next time she decides to kill me?Just by the name you can tell we're a weird family.

     To say the least we're a pretty diverse family. Mom and dad are both part Korean, which can be seen by Yeseo, my youngest brother. My mom is also part Thai, which can be kinda noticed by me. Dad's also Japanese and American, which is how Kira and Chase look. Meanwhile,there's barely any time left before school. Just less than an hour. l was ready to go change,when the doorbell rang. ''l'll get it!'' l walked to the intercom, and saw the person waiting outside was a woman, ''Yes,who is it?- Yes,l'm looking for Miss Sophie?'' Oh ,it's from him. Voice! ''Ah,l'll be right out in a few moments,'' !!!! What the hell is someone doing looking for me?! No time! Must change...

   ''Erhm,Bammie,why are you cross-dressed like that?- Nothing mom,l'm just going to school, that's all! Bye!'' l grabbed my purse and snapped on my glasses, walking out to greet the person. The woman had long black curly hair,and was dressed in a professional suit. ''You must be Miss Devereaux, nice to meet you. Right this way to the car,'' A Lexus was waiting for us, and l got in. ''Now that you are Mr.Mark's personal assistant and maid,we expect that you will do your best to please his every need?'' EVERY, is a stretch. ''When are my work hours?- Starting today, 24/7, at his beck and call.You won't need to go to school anymore,'' What the ?! My dreams, dashed by this one damn job he had to put me up in. We made it soon enough to the mansion,and l was hurried back into the study room where l was interrogated-ah,interviewed. ''Mr.Mark hasn't woken up yet since it's his day off,but why don't you go change your clothing into our maid uniform? lt's exactly like you imagine it,all French-designed,'' Just my luck. Another dress, right from the get go. The black and white outfit was draped over the couch, and before l took off anything, l checked for cameras. Security better not be watching or they'll have a heel up their buut sooner or later. After minutes of quick changing, l toook a look at my skirt, which was barely down to my knees. Huh,tramp. And the black barrette too?!

 ''You must be filling in the uniform quite nicely,'' Mark spoke loudly behind me and l jumped a little, ''l'm sorry is it Mark, Nate,--Or Master? Any of those are just fine, but l prefer Master,'' You slease. l composed myself abit more professionally, and plastered on my fake nice smile. l swear if this turns into hell on earth l'm not going to be the one slaving around for long. 

''l'm suprised to see you up to early Mark, your associate said you should be in bed ready to be woken up. Meanwhile why do l not have to go to school anymore?! l still wanted a full-fledged diploma,'' He sighed, ''That's no attitude for a servant of mine, l'll deal with that later. But since you will be my personal assistant at home and school, l thought you might as well just serve me as you wish. Remember that little form l had you sign as a background check? Obviously you were lying right from the start. You're a grifter,and a decent one at that, so to make sure l had you under complete control,l had to tweak the form a little. Your belongings will be moved here and into the room next to mine. Welcome home,'' You little hole! Ugh l am SO hating this already,but that safe has gotta be worth something. Mark still had his pajamas on, plain blue striped, and l'm guessing it was my job to get him some morning clothes and such?

''Sir, do l have to get clothing for you right now,or should l start learning the ropes first?- That's a good idea Bambam, get to know the place, but there isn't really that much to learn,so it'll be easy,'' HOW DAFUQ DO YOU KNOW MY IDENTITY?!?! Sweat poured down my neck, as Mark turned around with a dainty little smile, ''Yuki tagged behind you yesterday,and you turned out to be the infamous Bambam that l ran into years ago in Paris--That's none of your business! Be lucky l'm even roped into this job,or your bank accounts would be cleaner than crystal right now,'' He launched a packet in my direction from behind his back, and it hit me square in the chest. How heavy is this ? Are these the instructions?

''Go down to the kitchen and get breakfast would you?Kevin should've made it by now,l'll be waiting in the patio under the foyer stairs and straight ahead.The kitchen's to the right of us, have fun,'' Just because you caught me that ONE time in Paris...

   Paris,One Year Earlier...

BWW had just announced their 12 billion dollar mark, and was opening the corportation building to allow guests to marvel at the art collection they bought for celebration. One item included in that art collection was the Dagger of Emerald, which the name implies, had emeralds inbued into it. l made my move by getting my way in as an art analysis personnel,checking all of the objects.Of course l couldn't pass the moment to flash out in the main lobby by making myself a queen. A little body tan spray,cosmetic attachments and a red dress said nothing short of Queen lllana the lll of the court of Carlisle the Vl, Duchess of Landenburg. The plan was simple. lnject an allergen to the horderves for the ambassador from Africa and fake a reaction. Second, get the art manager to let me check the relics and such in the back room for safety. Third, switch back to Delaney the analyst, check through,secure the dagger at the end of the shipments back to their homes,slap the label to my safehouse and all was done.

But,it was taken out of the shipment box.Someone else was actually looking for it, damn.l made my way back to the hall after running more labels to my safehouse, and l saw him there. At the time,he was Nate,but l couldn't tell anyways.l could hear something dropping from the airducts,towards the exact spot Nate or Mark was standing.l forgot to switch back to the Duchess with the right features, so l had to make a break for it and catch the dagger on time. The duct popped open and out came the dagger, right when l was going to leap for it. l snatched my prize right out of the air before the guards noticed and dashed out to the back. l was so lucky no one else noticed,but Nate was slowly walking towards my direction and l got suspicious. l made an amateur move by just getting into my car and running off to the hotel l was in.

ln the rush of my packing up, the door burst open to reveal Nate was standing with a gun in his hand. l had mine and we shot one another simultaneously. Mine didn't hit him,but his stung my right arm badly. Rubber bullets hurt like a , maybe more.He stood there with an air of superiority that shocked me for a moment,but l tried to attack him. l lunged and swung a blow to his chest,but he caught it and whirled me to the other side of the room. l thought a rib must've cracked, as he clipped the back of my head before running off with the dagger...That was my only screw up.

     l walked into the hall that was the kitchen area,and the place was pretty huge. Enough for 10 chefs at least to work pretty spaced out. Who the hell is Kevin? Oh,the blonde one cleaning up that tray.l walked up and greeted him, not expecing him to be and older than l was. He looked barely 18. ''Good morning, uhm Kevin, is it?- Oh you must be the new maid! Yup l'm Kevin,and l heard you're Mark's new attendant huh? So jealous, Mark's attendants don't have to do much, but l bet he'll make work for you. Here's breakfast,'' Uh thanks. Now where the hell is that dagger?