Born with a Grift.

Leverage

              Bambam PoV

       ''Whoops. Sorry,'' l nearly bumped into someone at the party while escaping. With the stolen artwork already on my way, l was set and out of the Louvre and back to Korea just in time for 2nd semester. Someone was approaching me, blocking my getaway. They began, ''Miss Sophie, are you leaving already? lt's much too early,'' Ugh, Englishmen. l replied, ''l'm sorry, but l really must go. l think l might've drank a bit too much Sherry for one night. Don't mind me dear, you go on and enjoy the night,'' My thick English accent covered my flaws perfectly and l ran ahead in my royal blue Sweetheart dress,and to the rental Lamborghini back to Korea l go. Hahaha, life is good when you have such nice art to look at, to touch, to take. ''This wig is killing me,'' l gunned the engines and went straight to the airport. Quickly changing out of my clothing l got into another disguise. And on the way home, l would be even that much more richer, ahahaha!. Easy pickings...*bump*

''Oh, l'm sorry miss-- lt's okay,'' As she bent to pick up her bag, l slipped my hand in and pulled out her wallet. A couple of bucks and cards later l reminded her, 'Oh wait a moment, you almost forgot your wallet," The woman turned around and said, "Oh!l didn't even see it. lt must've dropped out of my pocket. Thank you,'' Tsk,poor thing, l almost feel bad about taking her money. Almost. Let's see, what to pickup next...

           Mark PoV

    ''You couldn't have just reasoned with her instead of just kicking her out like that?-- She nearly tunneled a quarter of our hard work. l don't think that's acceptable to negotiate with at any time,'' My dad paced around the meeting room with me, while l sat and listened on. l continued on, ''We've got a lot of investing to settle if l'm going to get my own business right-- Of course, you still have final say of the meetings. l'm only here to gain experience. And dad, please don't. PLEASE don't ever find another concubine for me again will you?'' My clientele list was building it's repertoire, and l didn't have much time to squirrel away. A huff from my father let me know our talk was over. l silently got up and walked back to my financial group, when l got an important call on our revenue and client status. Let me tell you: l was not happy.

  ''So you aren't going to help?--- Your father has done his best, but we aren't able to compensate for the incident. We're sorry we can't help,'' The auditors came in and told me the news. You expect me to let that go? Our own company can't help us? l fired back, ''So what's that going to do? You board of directors can't do crap when we're the owners of the financial corporation? After all of this time you can't even allow us to withdraw in order to save my brother?'' The auditor said nothing. So they denied us, and all of a sudden they push my dad for resignation? Well them. We still have other methods of getting my revenge. l walked into dad's office, worried that we wouldn't be able to keep our company and stock up. l told him, ''Dad, l got bad news. The board of directors wants to take full control and invest the stock by 30% decrease. They also don't want us touching our own reserve money...'' l slumped at the horrific thought of that night, my poor little brother in that emergency room. Dad sighed heavily, ''l'm sure that l can still retain ownership of the business. l'll call up Takuto to help, but in the meantime, you don't worry about us-- But dad!'' He sighed a deep breath again, and clapped his hand on my shoulder. Dad told me, ''You are still young, l want you enjoy it. l've tried to push you into adulthood far too many times. You should just do as you want for now. l'll make sure there's a big chunk of the company you can run when it's your time. Meanwhile, you're almost ready for college. Only this last year to go. We're also short-handed on staff at home,'' Huh?What's that gotta do with anything? l was suspicious about what Dad was trying to say, ''Does that last remark have to do with something about getting help around the house?" He nodded and said, "Exactly. l'm looking for a personal assistant for you to make sure you're not too stressed over anything,'' That's nice and all,but,why do l need one? l wasn't able to argue anything, as Dad returned to doing his work.

   That rest of the week, l was forced to stay home and look after mom. l was looking for canidates for my ''personal assistant'' or another clingy maid. l wondered what the hell made dad get the idea that l was stressed-- oh, the deals. , Kuro's going to have my ing on the wall. l promised him the share would go through.... Just my luck.

   Bambam PoV

   ''So, l heard you lost another job?--- Shut up. lt's not like you had other places to go. l was going to miss my flight,'' Youngjae was probably my only accomplice in my field of work. Anywho, that painting scored me millions in order to give it back to the Louvre. l bragged about my latest achievement, ''Yea yea, but l made it big-time. Of course you get your share as as well l'm not going to forget.--- Hey Bammie,speaking of jobs,l remembered a good opportunity,'' Youngjae was about to pitch me an idea, Oh?l'm all ears,''l think...there's someone hiring for housekeeper services,and with all that meticulous work you have to do to stash all of that in your safe house correctly,l've already gotten you an interview- You !Why would l go work as a maid?'' So l might've said that a bit too loud just before the teach walked in,whatever.l made a note in my mind about whi was hiring,and it had to be the local billionaire:Mark.Which i conveniently,my next mark.So let's put on the fast forward button,beause that asswipe accomplice of mine made the interview at 5 this afternoon.l quickly rushed home,where luckily mom and dad were still working.All of my cash would be used for a better mansion than an apartment,but it's too risky right now,job first.Where's my top?

  After minutes of voice corrections and facial geusture workouts and makeovers,l got into my character as a young British/Korean girl,recently moved into Saejin lnternational Academy.Seventeen,with brunette curled hair,and wearing a mini-skirt and white dress shirt.l had my makeup and glasses,and l was on my way.The only thing l didnt know was that there was a limo waiting outside on the curb.The hell has enough space for a stretch?lt looked fishy.A chauffer opened the door at the very end of the lino,and waited next to it.''Miss Devereaux,right this way,'' And in perfect English,too.l flaunted my hair out to the wind and walked in my heels slowly down to the car.l had to keep in mind l wasn't acting like a woman,l was a girl.l smiled quaintly,and got into the limo.''Sir,you are taking me to wherel think l'm going,aren't you?- Yes ma'am,to master Mark's mansion,'' He hit the door closed,and l just took my time building up my alibi.Go with the natural mother from Korea,father from Britian,move,killed,fostered,sheltered.The ONLY times when l need Youngjae is NOW to make up my alibi.Sigh,whatever.l'm sure he wouldn't notice the actual features and finally forget to ask my full background.l wheeled up to his large estate house,which was not by ny means ''local'' as Youngjae said.The fountain blew crystalline water into the air ,and the shrubs were neatly layered around the front parking circle.Ok,showtime,''Right this way Miss,'' l sheepishly walked out of the car and went to the main wooden double-doors.A guard was stationed right outside,just like the others all around the main gate when we entered.

''Miss Deveraux l presume?ldentification please,''The tall guy in shades spoke rough English with a harsh tone to it.Whatever,l jus gave the guy my fake i.d. and made my way in.The house right from the foyer was beautifully made.Several sculptures,large waiting room/living room.Stairs leading up to the higher floors were studded with little priceless statues.Neat little trees and shrubs dotted the corners,with rosy pink and bright yellow flowers potted very precariously on the key table.Butlers and old-fashioned black/white maid outfits on the maids were running around and making things immaculate.Someone greeted me at the door,and quickly rushed me up the stairs without me even able to ask anything.l didn't even finish my escape route yet!The man led me to the farthest left doorway on the second floor,and knocked briskly.''Come in,'' Hey,what happened to no shoving girls?Act shy and be ditzy,wait,that's not English-y of me.l walked into a very mahogany-wooded room.Green leather seats and a couch were in front of a desk,and a shelf was placed along the entire side of a wall.Behind the desk,was a patio outdoors that was on the side of the mansion.l could tell there was a safe behind that painting,probably a Gwyn-Reader VP 800.Steel Deadlock,10 numbers,7 pins,and on that shelf,was a camera button,and that was wired to the room on the foyer to the right.Where the hell is this Mark?

  ''Sorry to keep you waiting Miss,l was busy with a call,'' A voice startled me as my interviewer walked in from the patio.The boy looked more like 19,and the bad boy type.Skaterboy much?He had a deep v-neck long-sleeve,and skinny shorts.His flaming red hair was sweeped neatly to the side,and his rich brown eyes had a hard look and glared at me in a dark way.

''Please,have a seat.May l see your resume?- l don't exactly have one,l'm not at all experienced with job interviews,''

''Well,where are you from?You look asian,but speak good English,with a nice accent too,''

''British father,Asian mother.l was born on English soil,and my mother got into an accident long ago before l could remember anything.My father couldn't handle the pressure of raising a kid,he knew nothing,so l was given to one of my mother's sisters to be raied as their own.l recently came back from England,and l can speak some Korean fluently,''

''Ah,l see.My condolences to your mother.Are you living well here in Seoul?By the looks of things,you seem to be doing great- My Aunt and uncle work tirelessly to give me and my cousins a good life without worry,but l still have to worry for those old farts' health.So,l thought maybe l could find a job involving my strengths,''

''Hmm,housework?Okay then.By the ways,Sophie,l remembered you looked much more different than now,and your story was a bit skewed than our last encounter,'' On the inside,l was trying to keep calm,and on the outside,l looked like l was panicking,''W-What do you mean?l've never met you before Mr.Mark,''

''Paris,at the Vitale Hotel,room 461,at 8:07 pm.You were scraping off the Starry Night from the painting,while l was on a little job.lt's nice to see you again Miss Devereaux- Huh?And how would  you know that l stole anything?l haven't been to Paris at all,''

''Don't lie,right now you've just crossed your legs and took a quick sigh,flashing  bit of thigh,hoping l would be caught somewhat off guard.You touched your necklace just like you did the last time we met,by poking a finger into the hole and spinning it.Your hairsyle is particularly common in France,for having the braid crown to your left.Brown roots mean you've been lazy or you've been using wigs.l was watching you while you were inside the foyer.Casually looking around at all the hallways while taking a sweeping look at the plants,which is why l had you rush up here- Well done,Mr.Mark,''Time to throw the facade off.l sniled smugly,and he relaxed a bit in his green leather chair sipping a bit of rum.

''Welcome.l'm sure it'll be an honor to work for me,as am l to have such a good assistant,''This job better be worth my while Mark.Whether it be in cash or art...