The Deal of the Day

Leverage

                   Bammie PoV

     ''What've we got now?'' l looked over Jr.'s shoulder to see his laptop filled with files and research reports. ''These are our mark's files that l plucked from the system. He's got nothing we can use against him unless you wanna use the...what was it? Nigerians?--- Oh yes. The Nigerian government,'' l walked around and sat down on the sofa next to him. Mark and the rest of our ragtag team joined in on the debrief. ''All l need is an office, this should be very, very easy. What's the plan Nate?'' Mark thought for a brief moment and l knew instantly that his plan was going to be swift. ''Uh, yea. We call in Nigerians, they meet up, and we'll figure out what to do then....''

---Meanwhile---

''Uhm Sir, we have our shareholder's meeting coming up soon, we need to...huh?'' A worker approached the CEO with nervousness. 

''Shhh! There's a bug under the table. Look.....hmph. Keep on track with the shareholder's meeting. l'll keep it going as soon as l can..''

      The Next Day

  l woke up wih the cool stiff breeze flowing through my open window. Ungh? Why was l again...oh. l as in the mansion again. l'm petty sure l'm in my room since there was no Jackson next to me, and my makeup kits and everything were on the table all prepared. l got up and started to change, not even two minutes later, Kevin barged in with a list of chores to do for the day. ''Wakey wakey!!!!! Mark is going to need some help waking up so get to it. Also, today is laundry day, so you need to take your turn,'' EW. l can't believe l have to put up with this today. One l finished up with my outfit l went to go wake up Mark. The chance of him doing something to me was almost 100% possible. Turning the doorknob, l could hear nothing moving in his room yet. l crossed the room quietly and opened the curtains. ''M-master Mark. Please wake up. lt's time for work,'' l walked over to his bedside and he pulled me onto the bed without warning. l found myself sitting on top of his body straddling him. He asked my in a smug tone, ''Laundry day. Does that mean you get washed too?--- off. lf l wasn't in this skirt you'd be done for. Wait till l..WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!''  Mark flipped up my skirt and caressed my inner thigh making me fluster. I stayed still not knowing what to do(l do not deal with things like this l am a Grifter for the last time!)as he kept rubbing my legs. "Do you mind not making me punch your face out right now?" I got up but not before Mark planted a sick kiss on my legs. He was practically under the sheets and l grabbed his clothes for him. Mark still had that sweet voice when he talked to me, "Aw. That's no fun if you tease your employer like that," His teasing voice made my spine shiver furiously. We need to prep soon, "Hurry up we need to get to the office asap. I can handle laundry another time," And with that parting shot l took off to get my dress ready and makeup. As l changed into my dress l could still imagine the tingling feeling of his fingers and lips on my legs. PIG! Once he car was ready and Mark was in it, we sped off to the nearest office building where l got my business card. The entire time we were in the car, Mark kept getting off the road and onto me, ''Do you mind if we go on a date sometime soon with your uniform? l'd love to see the reaction--- Left you moron! We're almost there. and Jackson already called us in,'' l made my way to the designated floor as we pulled up and got our ''office'' ready. ''Sophie, you in place? Our mark's already here!'' Jr. notified me but the Nigerian government was still on their way. l called out to Jr. via earpiece, ''Stall him! l'll be down soon,'' l kicked off my heels and ran down the stairwell, when l found Amber was waiting already. ''What are you doing here?---  Didn't you say you need to get down? *clasp* Hold on tight,'' We jumped off the side and zip-lined down to the lobby. Meanwhile l could hear car alarms going off right as l got to the lobby.

     ''Mr.Soojoung! Over here!'' l gasped out and he caught my attention. l walked over and groomed myself for a second. ''Anna...you're glowing.--- Oh well, l'm just excited. Right this way,'' l led him up to our office, where the Nigerians were already awaiting. l introduced them casually, ''Mr.Soojoung, these are the gentlemen l was talking to you about. This should be a quick transaction. Please, we do not need publicity stunts going around on such a deal as monumental as this,'' They nodded their agreement and the case was quickly settled. All we have to do is wait for the media to eat it all up...

    The next day our mark's shareholders meeting started early and all of us wanted to watch it unfold. Alright then, let's see how you fall. Right as the meeting started, our mark was called into the meeting room with our good friends the Nigerians. ''Jr. did you have cameras hacked yet?--- Got it right here,'' The video showed FBI already in the building. Ooh~ this was going to get good. The mark was talking over with the Nigerians on the scam, ''That's him! That's the one who took our money!'' One of the officials pointed at his face. ''What are you talking about? There was no money involved--- You took three-hundred-thousand dollars from us!'' Aww, he looked so confused. One of the FBI agents spoke up, ''You took money from a government official?''

Soojoung replied with disbelief, ''He's just some businessman from Boston probably--- l am a government official. All of us are,'' And each Nigerian in that room presented a government i.d. He was taken aback. ''Wait but the shareholders....no the shareholders meeting!'' He rushed right outside again where he was openly detained. Soojoung was pleading by now, ''No please. You can't do this--- Right now, l can take your pants if l wanted to. Take him out,'' And he was police escorted away back into the building where the FBI were storming all the files. The mark called out for me, but l was never there. And when they stormed the files, we came out with a hefty amount of money shares.

           Mark PoV

     l saw the reports, and he was devastated. Good thing l gave him a call, ''Hello Soojoung. lf you're wondering l already have the plans returned to Pierson's,'' His voice was frantic. ''l found your bug.--- And you should've paid us. We gave you the bug with blinking lights just to let you get what you expected,'' His voice was hesitant.

''l am going to beat this and get back at you,'' Oh yea and l'm shaking.

''Aren't you forgetting about the bribe?'' l asked with light casualness. He responded with a chuckle, ''Who cares? l never received any *found it!*''

''Yea well we gave you some of it, and Sophie went to buy a truly impressive amount of shoes...''

     Bambam Pov

 The four of us were walking right across the courtyard of the park to our meeting place. Amber piped up with a threatening question, ''What is it with women and shoes?''

''There is something wrong with you,'' l replied with disbelief on my face, and that's when Jackson piped up, ''That's what l said''....

       Mark PoV

​   ''lf prices drop below 15% you can make a lot of money, but below 35% you can make shattering, amounts of money. Nah we didn't need the FBI to take you to jail, just needed them to take out boxes from your office. All day long... in front of cameras and press. Next time you mention us to the feds, we won't be so nice,'' And that ladies and gentleman is a parting shot done like a boss... 

     l met up with the others and Jr. handed me an envelope, ''Ok guys. Job well do....woah.'' How many digits are on this check? All of us were shocked;this was going to last us for life. ''This is the score, like the biggest score,'' Amber was crazed for money, and Bambam was practically staring at her new closet(s) of shoes. Jr. started to brag, but l knew this was big time. ''Somebody kiss this man so l don't have to,'' Jackson was grinning from ear to ear...but now what?


''So this is it? Are we out now? This is retirement money,'' Jr. asked he big question. Are we leaving? ''Uhm, yea uh. Pleasure working with you all--- Yea one show only, no encores---- l already forgot your names,'' Sophie just nodded. Well then. All of us split ways and hopefully l can do something with this much money. l was walking back to the car when Jr. came behind me and talked to me about this heist, ''Y'know l've never had that cool a time on a job--- You're supposed to walk away,'' No, no no no no no no no, ''And l just was focused man, you kept me on track,'' And here comes Amber.

''l'm really good at one thing, but you are good at a lot of things,'' C'mon guys, ''Walk away Parker--- And l can't stop doing my one thing l can't just retire,''  Well l can Parker. And here's Jackson...

''You wanna know what l think?'' Not really.  ''How long until you're going to fall apart again. You can't stay on these streets forever,'' Oh, l'm touched. l was almost to the car, when l got a phone call...from you know who.

''Yea?.....Oh,'' l looked over to the bench next to me and he was crossing his smooth bare legs at me in the cold with a smile on his face. He walked over with a sass to him, ''You pick the jobs, and l'll do mine at home. ---My job is to find the good guys and beat the bad guys,'' (S)he scoffed, ''Well go find some rich wankers. Black king, white knight...'' l don't think l can say no to this.....

   Days later...

l sat with a client with a whole new crew next to me. The couple were broken and sad. Sophie handles most of the client talking, ''Please...take your time,'' The woman was sniveling.

''She was seventeen....and they ....killed her--- l know,'' Our client still sat there sobbing, ''They said it was an accident, but the company killed her. l want them hurt!'' The man spoke up, ''We can't pay you..--- There's no need to. We work on an...alternative revenue stream,''. His face was distorted with confusion. ''The judge said we couldn't appeal. So what are you going to do?'' 

Here's where l stepped in, ''People like that. Corporations like that. They have all the money and all the power and they use it to make people like you go away. Right now, you are suffering under an enormous weight. We provide....Leverage,''.


a/n; TOOK ME FOREVER I'M SORRY! I'LL MAKE MORE SOON I PROMISE! AND YES BAMBAM AND MARK ARE GUNNA GET SPICY.....lol