It's better to keep it this way, isn't it?

A Short YUNJAE One Shot [completed]
This is longer...

.
.
.

“Yah Jaejoong! You’re here!” The director spotted me and came over, draping his arms over my shoulders. I had to crouch slightly for him to reach me easily as he was not exactly very tall. I didn’t mind it anyway. He was a great senior to have.

He pushed me down to a chair beside his and started explaining to me the different angles he was going to take. He’s known to be a friendly director who loves to describe to others his plans and his views on different scenes. I could only smile and nod my head in response. He probably hadn’t realized that I’m not exactly a professional in film making.

However, I could understand why he wanted to tell me so much. I was just like him whenever I finished composing a song. It’s a mixture of happiness and accomplishment which propels me to share with others. It’s almost similar to a man who receives the news of his wife being pregnant and he can’t resist announcing to the whole world, if possible, that he’s going to be a father soon. Every song is my baby. Every film is director hyung’s baby. We may not major in the same area but we share the same passion for things we love.

.

I adjusted the slipping glass and continued listening to director hyung as he rambled on about how the soccer ball should fly from the left instead of the right for a better effect.

It was then when I saw Yunho flashing his polite smile at the female staff who passed him his bottle of mineral water. He’s always so nice and approachable, to everyone around him. He’s maintained such a flawless image anytime, anywhere. No wonder so many juniors admire him. Even I get jealous of him sometimes.

I drank the citrus tea served to me and continued observing the man. He had not noticed me yet. I was sitting too far from him. At the filming ground, he was the king. I’m merely one of the on-lookers.

He sat cross-legged with his red Bermudas pants and slippers, his eyes wandering aimlessly as he tilted his head slightly, seemingly taking a short break from his work. To others he’s resting but I knew he wasn’t. I understand him very well. He’s not resting. He’s pondering about the next scene and what he should do to sharpen his acting skills. That’s Yunho, the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Everyone knows that a leader is what a group requires to stay united and organized. Someone who can cater to everyone’s needs and bring everyone together so that the team can go further and reach greater heights. Yunho has assumed this responsibility since 5 years ago and undoubtedly he does his job really well, earning respect from all of us. I don’t know who else would have done a better job than him but at least I know I won’t be able to.

Another staff advanced towards him, intending to touch up his make-up , for he had perspired too much under the scorching sun. Director hyung left me and went forward to instruct his other actors on the coming scenes.

I had the urge to stand up from the seat, walk over to him and wipe off his perspiration beads. However, before I could do that the assistants had blocked me from nearing him. The shooting was to start again. I could only stay outside the area and view him from the camera. The venue wasn't exactly big but he seemed to be so far from me.

.
.
.

Okay. One more chapter to go and this story will be completed. (:

090809