It's better to keep it this way, isn't it?

A Short YUNJAE One Shot [completed]
Last part here.

.
.
.

The show was pretty interesting with many eye candies and action scenes of Yunho hopping off the chair, the table, the ledge… Each jumping shot was faultless and Yunho didn’t seem to be tired of jumping up and down repeatedly. I could see that even the cameraman was drained due to long hours of holding on to the bulky equipment. How could Yunho not be weary?

.

I’m a superman. I’m strong. Don’t worry.

.

I remembered those words from his mouth when we sat by his bed, worried that the glue might affect his body in any way. It was obvious that energy drinks don’t taste good with superglue. However, he refused to speak of his pain. I knew he was badly hurt, not because he took in the glue, but because the anti fan proved to him that there were really people who hated Dong Bang Shin Ki, the group he tried so hard to bring to the top.

.

Even superman falls sick, do you know that?

.

I wanted to tell him so. I wished I could pull him away from the filming location and carry him all the way back home and dump him onto the bed he hasn’t been sleeping on for several days due to the hectic schedule.

I hate to see him slogging his life not only for himself but for all his loved ones.
I hate it when he claims to be fine when his sleepy eyes clearly give him away.
I hate watching him smile faintly and act as if he’s not bothered by the ruckus we’ve caused ourselves.

If I were the manager, I wouldn’t have told him the drama opportunities available so that he would not be intrigued to take up the role.
If I were the director, I wouldn’t have asked him to do challenging actions that would only make him more worn-out.
I wouldn’t care that I’m selfish. Love is never selfless to start with.
If I were his girl, I would have embraced him tightly and remove all his pain with kisses. I would have done anything to heal his wounds.

.

But it’s impossible right, Yunho?

.

I can’t do any of that. I am Kim Jae Joong, the member who stands in the middle in photo shoots. The man with angelic features and beautiful voice. Your hyung who can’t even reveal how he feels for you.

.

You love me.
I know.
Only as your DBSK member.

I love you.
But not only as a DBSK member.
Do you know?

.

You don’t. You never will. I won’t allow you to know. I can’t.

.

“Jaejoong ah!” He eventually ended his filming for the day. I looked up and saw the bright smile again.

I stretched my arms, tempted to take the lean body into my arms, only to pause and then finally landed over his shoulders. I bit my lips hard. We can only be brothers right?

“Yunho ah! You’ve worked hard!” You beamed at those simple words, like a kid gleeful at his father’s compliments. I could only chuckle in response. What else can I do anyway?

.

It’s better to keep it this way, isn’t it, Yunho?

.
.
.

Sorry it's not exactly a happy ending. It doesn't really have an ending anyway. It's just a POV remember? XD

Hope you'd like it. (:

100809