It's better to keep it this way, isn't it?

A Short YUNJAE One Shot [completed]
I think I've emphasised enough on the length of this story, be it in the title or forewords. I'm being an here because I refuse to post the entire oneshot at one go. Don't worry though, it'll end in the next chapter, or maybe in the next 2 chapters if the number of comments disappoint me XP.
Treat this as a prologue or forewords or whatever you'd like to call it to be.

.
.
.

I gave a slight wave to one of the staff who managed to catch me in the midst of carry heavy props around the filming ground. I would be glad to help him with it but manager hyung would have reprimanded me again for being reckless. Sometimes I would argue with him. I’m not a princess, I can afford to do certain things on my own, I don’t need to be fully dependent on others. It would seem as if I’m useless. Yet manager hyung kept to his stand. Even if I could afford to get hurt, he couldn’t. His job could not allow him to be lenient. I pitied him, more than I sympathized with myself. If anyone of us gets hurt, he would be the first rushing to help, clear up the mess, only to receive yet another warning from the head office. His job’s definitely worse than ours.

Yet he has something that all of us wish to possess. Freedom.

Buddies often laugh at me when I tell them I envy their lives.

You have everything Jaejoong.
You have a perfect face, a perfect body, a perfect life. What else do you need?
Do you know how many people in this world yearn to lead a life like yours? You’re greedy, Jae.
Let’s exchange then! You’d be me and I shall be Kim Jae Joong! Wahahaha…

They won’t understand. I can’t deny I like what I am doing right now. Few years ago before debut with the other Dong Bang Shin Ki members I was sitting in the training room dreaming of becoming a popular celebrity. Now the dream has come true, after so many years of hard work. They think I should be satisfied. I should be, shouldn’t I?

No. Men are greedy. I’m just like any other average person. I have my own thoughts, my own problems, my own desires. Only that these things are never broadcasted on TV, the manager and agency will not allow. I won’t allow. I can’t.

I can’t even do that off-screen because there will always be reporters or stalkers lurking around places we go to. I can’t do that because I would be deemed as someone not fit to be an idol. I can’t do that because I can’t let anyone know something that scares myself when I think of it.

.
.
.

This is, if I didn't remember wrongly, my first attempt at 1st POV on WInglin. Hope it doesn't make the story too ugly. After my failed experiment with a YOU POV, I was rather convinced that I'm more comfortable with a 3rd person writing style but I'm unusually odd today so I made it 1st person. XD

090809

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE <3 <3!