Infinite

My Fanfics

 

Infinite

All stories featuring Infinite.

 

Infamous

Tags: infinite  woogyu  yadong  sunggyu  woohyun  boyxboy  romance

Characters: Woohyun, Sunggyu, Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo

Description: Woohyun is one of the most successful celebrities Korea has ever seen. Used to a life of fame and fortune, where he can get everything he wants at the snap of his fingers, how will he fare in the face of the headstrong Sungkyu, who strangely doesn't think his only purpose in life is to please Woohyun.

 
 

Infinite Power

Tags: dongwoo highschool hoya infinite myungsoo myungyeol sungjong sungkyu sungyeol supernatural woogyu woohyun yeoljong dongsoo

Characters: Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sungkyu, Woohyun, Hoya

Description: It can be both confusing and terrifying to discover you are different than the people around you, especially when it might cost you your best friend. Myungsoo is determined not to let his newfound powers change his life, but fate has other things in store for him. So do the rest of the Infinite boys.

 

 

Myth High: The Myth of Infinite Love

Tags: dongwoo fantasy highschool infinite myungsoo myungyeol romance schoollife sungjong sungkyu sungyeol supernatural woogyu woohyun wooyeol woosoo

Characters: Woohyun, Sungkyu, Sungyeol, L, Dongwoo, Sungjong

Description: How far would you go to impress your crush? Catching the attention of the most popular guy in school is no simple matter, let alone when everyone else is also in love with him and life is busy thwarting each and every effort you make in the most creative of ways, but that doesn't mean you should stop trying...

 

 

Crossover

 

2Pinite

Playing Your Heart

Tags: 2pm boyxboy infinite sunggyu minjun 2pmdays 2pinite kyukay

Characters: JunK, Sungkyu

Description: Sungkyu is having some trouble conjuring up the creative forces to complete his first attempt at song writing. Luckily, divine intervention brings JunK about. Will he be able to complete something more than just Sungkyu's song?

 

Locked in Love

Tags: 2pm boyxboy dongwoo infinite nichkhun khundong 2pmdays 2pinite

Characters: Nichkhun (2PM), Dongwoo (Infinite)

Description: It's Friday. Music Bank day. 2PM and Infinite are competing for first place. Nervous, Dongwoo's bladder can't take the pressure, compelling him to run to the bathroom at the worst possible time, moments before the big reveal. Almost crashing into Nichkhun on the way, they both barge through the door, accidentally knocking down an 'out of order' sign, not knowing that the lock on the bathroom door has been acting up all day.

 

The Riveting Rival

Tags: 2pm boyxboy infinite taecyeon woohyun 2pmdays 2pinite taechyun

Characters: Taecyeon (2PM), Woohyun (Infinite)

Description: Taec and Woohyun both harbour a dream of becoming the variety idol king, working hard to reach that coveted position, but when they both appear on the same show, they cannot but become rivals, fighting for the most airtime, but ending up getting a lot more than just airtime in the process.

 

Double Trouble

Tags: 2pm hoya infinite sungyeol taecyeon wooyoung wooya 2pmdays 2pinite taecyeol

Characters: Wooyoung, Hoya, Sungyeol, Taecyeon

Description: Sungyeol is scheming up a storm, trying to set up a double date, but everything is not as it seems. 

 

Acting is Reacting

Tags: 2pm boyxboy infinite junho myungsoo historical 2pmdays 2pinite lho

Characters: Junho, Myungsoo

Description: Myungsoo and Junho are about to make history in more ways than one by being the first Korean actors to play a leading gay couple in a Kdrama about a very real, very royal and very secret gay love story in the Joseon era.

 

Snowed In

Tags: 2pm boyxboy chansung infinite sungjong 2pmdays 2pinite chanjong

Characters: Chansung, Sungjong

Description: At last, Chansung and Sungjong are on their way home after an intense filming in Tonga for the TV show Law of the Jungle. Exhausted, with tousled hair and wind-beaten faces, they arrive at the airport only to be greeted by a departure screen flashing brighter than a Christmas tree, all flights cancelled! (loosly based on actual events, well the typhoon stranding them at the airport anyways kkk >.<)