Notes on my Locker, and the Fountain of Youth

Sticky Notes

“My Precious Angel, how can you steal my heart like this?”

 

Xiumin furrows his eyebrows and unceremoniously puffs his cheeks into his signature bun face.

 

A sticky note had appeared on his locker, and this wasn’t the first time it happened. About a week after class had begun, these notes started to appear out of nowhere, leaving not a single initial as a clue. It’s been a month and it still continues to haunt Xiumin’s curious mind.

 

He flips the paper, hopeful for any clues on who might be sending these mysterious notes to him because Xiumin believes that this dude needs an immediate appointment for a MRI scan.

 

Xiumin was not the brightest crayon in the box, he too acknowledges it, and so this kind of happening is all too new and overwhelming for him. He was the type of person who preferred libraries rather than clubs, books rather than friends. He was basically an anti-social who nobody took note of, the average student who can never make a mark.

So to him, the content of this paper was questionable.

 

 

 

Xiumin heaves a tired sigh and turns around to go to the only haven he had in this entire school- the rooftop.


 

Xiumin carefully opens the rooftop door, peeking to see if the cost was clear. His eyes dart left and right before entering his self-proclaimed domain.

The rooftop had small puddles of water because it had rained the night before, however Xiumin’s usual spot remained dry because he had built a small roof to house it. Making himself comfortable on the bench, he gazes at the sky, just like he always does.

 

The breeze at the rooftop was always at the right temperature, not too cold or too hot. The clouds looked so peaceful and fluffy to Xiumin. Following the direction of the wind, they floated freely in front of him, making him more envious of their freedom. If he could, he would fly up in the sky all day and bathe in the sun’s rays, free of any restrictions, of any worries.

 

 

 

If only

 

 

 

He closes his eyes.

 

 

The click of the door startles Xiumin from his thoughts; he swiftly looks to the source and finds himself staring at the most beautiful man he had ever encountered. (And that’s saying a lot considering that his brothers, Jongdae and Jongin, were models)

The beautiful man stared right back at him with crystal clear orbs, unmoving, barely any breathing going on.

 

 

Was he still alive? Xiumin shakes off the silly thought.

 

 

 Observing the boy, he looked quite young; smooth and pale skin; red, pouty lips; a thin but firm frame.

Fifteen, maybe?

His scrutinizing eyes drop to the boy’s tie. Realizing that it was a senior’s tie, Xiumin’s eyes had widened significantly.

 

This dude was the same age as he was?

 

 

 

Talk about fountain of youth.

 

“Um… I can go if I’m bothering you” beautiful boy awkwardly motions to the door.

 

“No! It’s fine. The rooftop is a place for everyone. Please enter”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Very Much”

Xiumin smiles cutely at the beautiful boy, who in turn flushes a deep shade of pink.

“May I sit next to you?”

Xiumin pats the space beside him and replies with a wordless nod.

Beautiful boy sits a few centimeters from him, fiddling with his lunch, consisting of only bread and a small carton of milk. Xiumin just looks at the restless boy beside him for a long time before starting an actual conversation.

 

“So? May I know your name?”

Beautiful boy sends him a confused gazed, even pointing to himself for assurance.

 

Xiumin chuckles at the adorable display of the beautiful boy.

 

 

“Yes, you silly! Who else is here besides the two of us?” The opposite blushes and puts his bread down.

“L-Luhan. Xi Luhan”

“That’s a very nice name you’ve got, Luhan”

“How about you?”

He pauses a bit before continuing, “Xiumin. Just Xiumin It’s a pleasure to meet you Han”

“It’s nice to meet you too, Xiumin”


 

“Your voice sounds like a choir of angels echoing in my ears”

 

 

Okay this was getting weird.

 

 

 

Xiumin grabs another piece of his growing collection of notes and slips it into his folder. He then makes his way to his first class, detrimental Calculus.

He goes through a mob of agitated vigil walking students, who look like they we’re matching to their deaths. It took about a good 5 minutes of squeezing and apologizing before he gets to the door of his designated classroom.

With a huff, he enters the room and finds beautifu-Luhan waving his hand at him, motioning to the sit beside him with an eager grin.  He returns the offer with a small smile and walks to the seat beside his newly found friend. He was about to greet the boy, when the teacher’s entrance interrupts his words. They smile at each other apathetically and unwillingly turned their heads to listen to the discussion that was about to begin.

 

 

A moment before Xiumin begins to concentrate on the lesson, a piece of paper makes its way to onto his desk. He opens it and finds himself grinning from ear to ear.

Can I sit with you during lunch again?

-L

Xiumin writes a reply quickly and slips it back onto the other’s desk.

Sure. I would love your company.


First Chpater is up :)

 

Tell me what you think because I actually have no direction as to how I'm supposed to go about this

 

Please do subscribe, upvote and comment lots!

 

 

P.S. 

i'M STILLING SEARCHING FOR A BETA SO??

Anyone up for the challenge?

 

-SnowySpring

 

 

07-20-14 (edit) minor changes