f•r•i•e•n•d

a•r•c•a•d•i•a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think I look good in this?" 

 

"No"

 

Soojung sighed after hearing her best friend's reply. He did not even bother to express his disapproval in a nicer way. But then what's new, Jongin had never been one that would praise Soojung. 

 

"How about this baby blue dress?"

 

"No" 

 

"But you weren't even looking!" 

 

"I don't need to look to know how you look like. You won't look nice in anything" 

 

That was the final straw. Soojung stormed back into the fitting room, changed out and left the shop hurriedly. She really hated Jongin at that moment for insulting her in front of the staffs and shrugged as though it was not a big deal. She also hated herself for loving that arrogant best friend of her so much that she could not bring herself to stop liking him. 

 

"Hey what's with you, its just a dress come on." 

 

Soojung was determined not to forgive him easily this time round. Folding her arms, she stared at the floor - or basically anywhere but his puppy eyes. 

 

"Treat you to ice cream? Marble Slab? Cold Stone?" 

 

Ice cream treat sounded so tempting but Soojung kept her craving in and narrowed her eyes, still angry (or more of pretending) at him. 

 

"Come on don't pout anymore kay" 

 

Soojung could not help but to giggle from the tickling attack. Sigh, Jongin knew her too well. 

 

"Fine"

 

"Am I forgiven?" 

 

"Ya ya whatever" 

 

At the end of the end, Soojung could not help but to fall for that puppy brown eyes of Kim Jongin. 

 

Jongin silently punches himself because he was never one who could express himself well. Whenever Soojung asked him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter