b•r•e•a•k

a•r•c•a•d•i•a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally! Sleeping in till morning has been an impossible task for Jongin, and well all EXO members in fact considering their weekly overseas concerts, individual schedules and additional practices. The sudden shot to fame ever since Growl has brought lots of tears and sweat. Sometimes in the midst of the attention they receive, Jongin wonders the tears they shed are because of happiness, that they are finally here, or because they have lost everything, and there's no turning back to that peaceful life anymore. 

 

He does not want to overthink, with fear that the answer he will find is different from what he is expecting. Yes, I'm happy. He convinces him over and over again, perhaps holding to a delusional thought as a reason to justify his decision continue his dream wouldn't be that bad. 

 

The dorm is pretty empty. The Chinese members returned to China to celebrate mid-autumn festival with their family. Whereas the leader and the other two maknaes left yesterday, back to China to celebrate the short holiday given to them. He seriously admire them for their energy to even return back to China shortly after they arrived back in Korea. Being a sleepyhead, he obviously chose to sleep in rather than travelling overseas. 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are off for filming while Baekhyun is busy with his new-found love. That leaves the poor little Jongin alone in dorm. Not that he really minds because he concludes that staying in dorm is always better than being chased around by fans outside. The caught dates with Taemin are sufficient to let him learn his lessons that nowhere else is better than home. 

 

Or actually, dorm in fact. Jongin wanted to return back home to celeberate Chuseok with his family. But his family decided to return to hometown, which is at least half a day drive from Seoul. Yet his holiday is way too short for him to join them in their road trip so he decided that he should just stay in his, well, second home. 

 

Two days. Not a long break, but neither is it that short. Jongin laughed pathetically at the thought that he is going to spend the break alone in the dorm. Taemin is off to Japan for promotion with SHINee. That leaves only her, but she has been busy filming her drama and Jongin really does not want to take up her very rare break.

 

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and there's Soojung at the doorstep, smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter