l•o•v•e•d

a•r•c•a•d•i•a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In a simple white gown, Soojung walked down the church aisle. In her faintest of memory, she could still hear laughter and cheers. The church was filled with people, there to congratulate her. It was one of her happiest days. The thought of the past inevitably brought a smile to her face. 

 

She remembered how the priest led their vows and their's 'I do' which bonded them for the rest for their life. His delicate hands slid the beautiful silver ring into her fourth ringer. It's still there; the ring was as beautiful as ever. 

 

"You may kiss the bride now." All eyes were on the newly wedded couple. Soojung could still feel the butterflies in her stomach. His lips touched hers, ever so gently. It never failed to send chills down her spine and make her heart pound two times faster. Oh then it struck her how much she had longed for his kiss. 

 

She saw her reflection in the mirror - frail and dejected, beneath it was an image of her smiling widely in that wedding gown. Holding tightly on the bouquet of flower, she threw them into the air. She remembered Yoona caught it, and from her peripheral eyesight, she saw Yoona glancing at Seung gi with that cheeky smile. Cheers hollered the hallway, and the sound ridiculously sounded vivdly. 

 

"I will always be by your side" his voice was soft and gentle, meant only for her to hear. Soojung could never forget his perfect look that day. He was dressed in a white tuxedo, flaunting his toned skin. She remembered herself smiling to his words, she believed him. But now, she doubt she would believe his words anymore. 

 

His hands interwined with hers, it felt so perfect, Soojung could picture it. Others emphasized on their skin tone difference and commented the awkward constrast. But then, they were merely spectators, they never knew how fitting their hands were. It was meant to be, just like them. Soojung had always thought so. But maybe not anymore.   

 

No matter how beautiful that day was, it was all memories. 

 

Thinking back brought a bittersweet smile on Soojung's face. Soojung wanted to scream and vent out her inner desire to see him again, and maybe Jongin would still be there to console he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter