m•a•y•b•e

a•r•c•a•d•i•a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Arranged marriage. Jongin chuckled at the ridiculous decision his parents made for him. "Seriously? There's no such thing like arranged marriage anymore. And for goddness sake, I'm sensible enough to decide my future" 

 

Despite how hard Jongin tried to convince his parents, their decision was firm and final. They were in desperate need of money to savage their company's financial difficulties. Banks were unwillingly to lend money except the Jung Bank. However, it was a tied aid, with the condition that the infamous son of Kim Corporation had to marry the youngest daughter of Jung Bank. Jung Soojung, or more often referred to the ice princess by the media, was known for her cold aura. Due to her aloof personality, many dared not to approach her unlike her sister who was generally more outspoken than Soojung. The Jung family had always been very worried for Soojung, especially the elders who were persistent that Soojung would never be able to get married given her attitude. Hence, the tied aid came in timely for both Kim Corporation and Jung Bank. 

 

Opposition was met by both Jongin and Soojung, who were both products of elistist education system, believing in liberty and freedom of rights to choose their spouse. However, given their family situation, it was a futile battle. They ended up getting wedded at the must luxrious hotel in Seoul, witnessed by all renowned businessmen from Asia. 

 

Undoubtedly, the marriage was simply a facade. Over the years that the couple lived together, they barely interacted with one another. Though Jongin had to admit secretly that he did not mind Soojung as much as he thought he would. And Soojung thought Jongin was a little too perfect and she was afraid that she might like him too much, more than she should. 

 

But she guess the self-reminder to not fall for Jongin was too late.

 

The barriers between the two collapsed on a lonely cold night as the young couple surrended to lust and desire. It was her first but it was certain that Jongin was experienced. Soojung thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter