1•0•0•%

a•r•c•a•d•i•a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Love is like a test paper, an examination. Sometimes you simply do not know how to do it; sometimes you understand the question but still clueless about the answer; sometimes you thought you knew the answers but yet you get it wrong; sometimes you are certain of the answers and you always get it correct. 

 

 

And Soojung is my test paper.

 

There are times when I totally do not understand her. She always asks me 'Do you love me?', 'Will you ever leave me?'', 'You like Girls Generation more than me right?' She is so insecure and has little self-confidence. There was no need for her to doubt her importance in my heart because no one can ever replace her. She's the most beautiful person in my eyes and she should know that. I completely do not understand her fear at all.

 

Then there are times when I thought I understood her but I could not seem to decipher the answer. Just take the shopping earlier as an example, Soojung's birthday is nearing and I thought I knew she always love red. But in the sea of red gifts, I could not seem to know which product to purchase and what to give her. Times like these, I really doubt if I know her well.

 

There are also times when I'm certain Soojung would understand me, but I was wrong. I thought So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter