Complaining

City Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With both our eyes as wide as saucers, we just stared at the door. 

UHM, what the !?

Jiyong looked at me in question, and I instantly wanted to slap him. What the heck was I supposed to do? I grabbed his arm and pulled at him, walking towards the living room. 

We can still hear muffled voices outside the door. So I put my index finger in front of my lips in a shush motion. He obeyed.

Minutes... Hours... Days... We just stood there.

Well, not really.

That was what it sure felt like, though. But in reality, it was just a few minutes, until we hear the start of an engine and thank goodness, it's decreasing sound as it pulled away out of our driveway. 

We both breathed a sigh of relief. God, thank you for making them leave.

Jiyong and I stood there, staring at each other. What now?

"How did she know about this place?" He quietly asked me.

I shrugged. I honestly don't know. I couldn't think of any reason as to how she could have any knowledge of this place.

He sighed and brought his hands to the tops of my arms and rubbed it. "Whatever. Let's go finish our breakfast then go out, yes?" I nodded. "Wait, you are free today, aren't you?"

"I should be. I'm free until tomorrow, I think." 

His eyes sparkled. "That's good! Let's make the best of it. Fine by you?"

I pursed my lips teasingly at him and pretended to ponder about it, tapping my lips with my index finger. "Hmm... I'm not sure." He raised his eyebrows in surprise and he smirked at me. He's totally on to me. "Frankly," I pointed my at him, "I feel like I'm getting sick of you already."

Lies. 

He chuckled through his nose and before I knew it, his hands slid down to my waist and he pulled me close to him. "Are you sure about that?" He whispered... And put the freaking finger that was pointed at him between his lips. My eyes widened at his sudden move and the next thing I feel is his tounge swirling around the said finger.

Lucky finger.

And just like that, our mood switched from palpitatingly nervous to playful teasing.

I'm not complaining.

.

My mouth parted as I watched his lips, fascinated at what he was doing. I glanced up to see his eyes sparkling with mirth.

This bastard.

Two can play at this game, you fire spitting bird.

I gently pulled my finger from his oh-so-wondrous mouth, still gazing into his brown orbs, and leaned in close to his face. I heard his quick intake if breath, and internally, I'm screaming for my victory. I slightly nip at his jaw, and I think I heard him whimper. I smiled and continued with my work. His hands are tightening its grip on my waist, while mine are starting to snake around his neck, casually running my finger through his hair. I can feel him nuzzling into the crook of my neck while I nip my way into his ear. When I reached my destination, playfully bit his ear. Oh yeah, he definitely moaned at that. But when my hands started to roam from his nape to his chest, he pulled away.

Now I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

So I sighed and stepped away from him, and towards the couch, leaving him trying to regain his breath. I picked up a piece of bacon and bit off almost half of it in one bit. "So, where are you taking me today?" 

~.~

"I really don't think this is necessary." I said as I tugged on the tacky fisherman hat Jiyong put on my head. 

He looked over at me and smirked, and I just knew his eye smile is present behind those dark sunglasses. "I think you look cute."

I scoffed. "I already know that, thanks." I grinned sarcastically. "I look good in anything. I just really find this hat tacky."

He laughed and shook his head, focusing on the road. 

Both dessed in white tees and faded jeans, with the tacky hats and sunglasses, we were on our way to Dongdaemun. It's always about the clothes, man. I'm excited. Day out, woohoo! Anyway, Jiyong's currently t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter