My Bestfriend Is A B**

Switching It Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora had been pacing back and forth , in haste, a total nervous wreck. It had been exactly one week since the party where tao suddely kissed her, she was lost for words, she had to agree,  for a gay guy he could kiss the hell out of a girl , at first she had thought that maybe, just maybe a miracle had happened and he had grown some sort of feelings for her and thats why he had kissed her so passionately,  but the moment she had re-entered the hall, it was only then that she had found out it was just a game.

To say she was disappointed would have been an understatement, to be able to kiss one of the two guys that she was crushing on, was a dream come true for her , but only for that dream to come crashing diwn on her like an unwanted belly cramp. 

So what was she doing to get over her 'heartbreak' ? As of thjs moment she was staring intensely at a stuffed panda-which she bought because it looked just like tao (creepy~)- eyes boring into the cute innocent panda and shaking it furiously,  like it was no body's businees.

"Arrg, you stupid" *punch* "stupid" *punch* "stupid, PANDA!!" 

She put the panda in an headlockbefore poking and pinching at it's nose, "ahmp, taozi, why are you so mean" she pinched the panda's nose, now known as taozi, because naming it zitao would be strange, yeah, that isn't strange at all.

Before she coulde finish her one side conversation with her stuffed boyfriend friend, the  echoing of haughty laughter bonced off the walls of the infirmary room.

Looking for the culprit of those annoying laughter,  she saw no other than her best friend, laughing her freaking off like a damn hyena,  bending over, hands on her stomach. 

"You-you, h-have a-pan-panda named taozi" amber continued to gasp for air as she remembered how sora was pinching it's nose and pouting at the stuffed friend. 

"Aha, ahaa, my belly hurts to much but I can't stop laughing because its just to fu-funny" she pointed a finger and the panda.

Amber  continued until she was sure her voice would be hoarse in the morning, she straighten her posture and dusted off her uniform, trying her best to stifle a laugh when she saw her best friend protectively hiding the panda behind her back. 

"I can't belive you bought a panda and named it after the dude, even you didn't go that fangirl over jackson" amber muttered.

Sora rolled her eyes before ooeningnher mouth " Oh please, , last time I checked, you may or may not have had a stuffed pikachu, and what was his name again?" Sora cupped her ears so she can bear amber better.

Amber instantly stiffened when she heard sora mention her pikachu friend, she softly muttered a name because she knew sora knew it whether or not she said it ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter