The Blue Butterfly Prt .2

Switching It Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You wake up, flawless, Post up, flawless, Ridin' round in it, flawless, Flossin' on that, flawless, This diamond, flawless, My diamond, flawless, This rock, flawless, My rock, flawless" amber continued singing the minute she entered the hotel's front door. 

"Urgg, amber, stop with the singing, i love you and all but you've been singing the same goddamn song since we left, leave the signing to beyonce" sora groaned in annoyance. 

But amber being amber choose to ignore her and continue her singing " I woke up like this.....I woke up like the.....we flawless, ladies tell'em, I woke up like this.......I woke up like this......we flawless, ladies tell'em" she even did the hand gesture infront her face. 

"Oh no you did not, i made your stupid look like this, you did not wake up looking this good, please" sora rolled her eyes. 

"God damn, god damn, GOD DAMN!" Amber laughed as she finished off as they headed towards the ballroom. 

Amber and sora were both heading towards the ballroom but with the help from amber's behalf they both somehow manage to get lost several times, how the hell did these two get lost when there were obvious signs pointing towards the ballroom like 'BALLROOM THIS WAY', 'BLUE BUTTERFLY'and these word were always followed by a big freaking arrows , so how did these two manage to find themselves on the rooftop of the hotel, that's what you get when you put dumb and dumber together, i guess.

Meanwhile the two besties continued to get lost, most of the guest had already arrived in the ballroom, which was newly populated with younger adults,one which included a boy name jackson who was in a corner cowering away from his father and mother's eye view, behinde two very tall brothers name kris and tao. 

"So......why are you hiding behide me like a again?" Kris asked face showing no emotion whatsoever. 

"Uhmm.....nothing much......just hiding from a brutal man i call daddy, because he some how still thinks I'm in new york studying" Jackson laughed nervously and shrugged. 

"And why in god's name would whi come here, knowing he's here" tao stared at him like he was the world's dumbest person. 

"Well, i heard later that the bunch of oldies are leaving to celebrate this hot girl's birthday, so obviously i came here to get laid" Jackson stated matter of factly.

"Okay.......i really don't need to know about your life" kris gave him his well known face as he scoffed

"Whatever~, at least I'm not involved inna rumor saying I'm gay~" Jackson wiggled his brows

"What the are you talking about?" Kris questioned angrily

"Nothing~" jackson just stifled a laugh

"Let's just change the subject shall we, jackson do you know if jasper's coming" tao mentioned

At hearing the name jackson almost choked on the drink the waiter provided them " sh-i mean h-he said he had a fa-family emergency" he was in a coughing fit and instead of lending a hand kris just watched and laugh. 

Jackson started coughing even more when he saw who walked into the ballroom next. 

 

"Urg, this is all your falut you know that right" sora argued

"Geez , sorry, I didn't mean to lead us up to the rooftop, but you didn't have to follow you know" amber argued back as they pushed the door to the ballroom opened. 

Sora rolled her eyes and her eyes landed on a tall, lean red headed boy with impecable fashion sense, who seemed to be standing by idiot in a coughing fit, she narrowed her eyes to recognize that, that idiot is jackson. She elbowed amber and jerked her head to their direction. 

"Your brother's over there"she told amber and amber narrowed her eyes before laughing

"Ladies and gentlemen,  in this corner we the guy sora's been crusing on for year but will never like her, and in this corner we have a recent crush she's been drooling over for the past couple of weeks but turned out to be gay" amber narrated as she was dragged by sora towards her brother. 

Sora rolled her eyes " whatever, make sure when you great him, you call him oppa, and act like you haven't seen jim in a long time"

"Why" amber said with distaste laced in her voice

"Because isiot, i pretty sure jackson opened that pretty mouth of his and told the guys that he's supposed to be in new york, and if he's supposed to be in new york, your not supposed to know he's here, so act suprised, okay and like you don't know any of his friends"

 

"Dude, you okay, your acting like a fish out of water, breathe" tao calmed him down by patting his back and glaring at his brother, who was just standing there watching with amusement as his friend choked. 

"Oppa?" A voice called and all three heads shot up,Jackson being the most con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter