Crushes

Switching It Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their conversation continued, not knowing how much time passed or what they were supposed to be doing at this time, well not until constant knocking was heard on the door.

"Gege, stop being so rough, you'll scare the out of her" a soft voice spoke and sora's ears perked up.

"Well, I'm not here for the nurse, I'm here for thatstupid idiot jasper" a rough voice spoke and the knocking got harder. 

"The door's open" amber shouted " you dip" she mumbled. 

The door slammed opened and in came the big bad wolf, "What did you just call me?" His voice was tight

"Y-yah, what a-are you tal-king about, I said the door wa-as opened" she stuttered out " maybe you need to get your ears checked" she rolled her eyes " why are you looking for me?" 

"Don't you have somewhere to be right now?" He raised his brows, seeing her confused face, he choose to answer himself " aren't you supposed to be packing, we have a game tomorrow"

The game. The game against Green Leaf tomorrow at WaterHill Stadium, a game that would be the first game of the season, the most important to them, because they weren't allowed to lose at this game- a threat that they got from their couch- wouldn't it be pathetic for a school that won the championship last year, to lose at their first game of the season, right off the bat, it'd wouldn't only bring shame upon them but what national basketball team would want to scout sore losers.

To say that Green Leafs were an easy opponent is like saying the world was sauared not round, it's stupid. They weren't easy, maybe two years ago, yeah, because back then is when they had all thier wimpy, scrawny  and half-assed players but as of last year, they had reconstructed their entire team ; new couches,  new players, new uniforms,  equipment,  technique and theur skill level was an all new high.

Unfortunately they didn't get to play them last season, hence,  not being able to analyze their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter