Kiss And Don't Tell

Switching It Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Amber's POV-

I'm drunk, or at least I think I'm drunk, if I'm not drunk then that means sora has a twin sister or are they triplets, yeah I'm definitely drunk, no I'm not drunk.......heheh....I'm wasted es, yeah.

You wanna know why I'm wasted, should I tell, shan't I not tell you,heheheh, shan't..... it's such a funny word, shan't shan't shan't,  erg it's no longer funny, stupid word. Aww, can somebody tell me why I just kicked a chair, how should you know wheni don't even know......hehehehe....now were wss I yes...shan't shan't shan't....no...I wasn't their...oh I remember, why I got drunk,yes. 

An hour ago this nana said Let the games begin in her annoying voice and I thought, well hell yeah let have some fun, but no for the past freaking hour, four the past motherfreaking hour this and her friend, mizzy.....nizzy....frizzzy...no....li...li.lizzy, yeah, she brought up her friend  lizzy , glad news she had a friend so she didn't have to invite me but the idiot still did, and they've been singing the same song continously for the past goddamn hour, and that semi-retarded she calls vocal chords made me want to kill myself,I wanted to but I can't, because if I did the workd would be lonely without me, everyone would be sad if I no longer existed, I don't want anybody to be sad, so you know what I did, I it up and by the time they started the chorus the first time around, I drank the first thing the waiter had I his had....mmmmm....pure vodaka...hehehe...I drank like eight of those. 

Your probably wondering why I'm here alone and drunk when I wws with my best friend and brother I while ago, if you weren't I'm still gonna tell you...so...shhhhhh..okay, jackson? Jackasson, thats the nickname I gave him, because his name is jackson and he's a jackass, get......hehe,....I'm so smart, well jackasson last time I saw him her was dragging that tone deaf nana girl's friend named...Uee....See...Mee.no no no...I think it was Pee, yes it was definitely pee, what a funny name, who names their child pee, well he dragged Pee behind the speakers and was making out with her, I think isaw a rainbow unicorn calling me near the speakers but I didn't go because my mother always said never speak to strangers I think that counts for strange animwls too...right,now back to jackson and pee at least get a room, that can't keep it in his pants for no longer than a minute, he's gonna regret it one day if he finds out he got Gonorrhea.....hahaha.....Gonorrhea is such a funny word...Gonorrhea. ...Gonorrhea. ...Gonorrhea. ..oh....Hey mamacita! Naega ayayayayayaya....oh super junior.....I love them....I'd totally bang super junior's donghae if I had the chance...opps off topic again. 

Now sora, my poor poor sora and her twin, the two idot girls named sora are too nice, they were asked out by this guy to dance and then sora or should I say soras, I say sora, so sora being the idiot nice said yes so she've been dancing with the same guy for half an hour, poor nice bestfriend her feet most hurt, thats what she get for trying to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter