Let The Games Begin

Switching It Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Amber's POV-

After I dragged sora onto the dance floor to get away from my overly embarrassing mother who was about to blurt that sora likes her son who was standing right besides her, I know my mom can be a boat load loke the time I had to bring a parent to school and I begged my dad but he sent mom instead and you know what she did, she brought my freaking baby album and showed the entire room of parents and their children my baby picture, where I was , from that day on I never told mom about any meetings in school it was embarrassing. 

Blowing off some steam me and sora are on the dance floor dancing our asses off, well if you call moving out of beat to the song and being stiff as hell and looking like your having a spasms contest dancing then we were dancing of brains out, literally, every time I stopped dancing my head began spinning nonstop,  throwout the dance I felt like if someone was boring into me so I decided to take a quick peek around the room as I span around to see who was looking at me and what I saw almost made me catch a freaking heart attack. 

goddammit tao, , the dude looks like a freaking assassin and he's looking at me as if I'm his target. 

I try my best to get out of tao's view range,  you would do the same if he was looking at you the way was looking at me, and the bla k circles under his eyes doesn't help it intensifies his' statring making him look as if he's ready to kill me and I'm not ready to die so to get away from his stare I do the only thing I amber does best, throwing someone under the bus, and because jackasson isn't here I'll have to use sora. 

Don't worry I'm not that evil I'll just use sora as my own personal shield so tao will be watching her instead of me, but just hopes she doesn't turn around her heart is fragile,  and I guarantee she'll get a heart attack if she catches tao looking at her like that. 

 

-Tao's PoV-

I've staring at this amber girl the minute she approached us with sora, at first yeah I only had eyes on sora, who wouldn't she looked gorgeous but the minute I heard the girl's name I immediately snapped my attention to her face and she looked vaguely familiar,  I see the resemblance with her and jackson, but that's not why she seemed familiar,  I probably would have let I slide if I didn't hear her name, at first I thought it was just a very well used name that's why it sounded familiar but then when her mother came and  started chatting us up, is when I remembered where I heard that name. 

Remembering back a few days ago, when Jasper the idiot didn't stretch before entering the pool and his leg cramped up, he was screaming like a little calling for sora's help, I still didn't like it when sora and jasper were close but the when sora shouted at him, she called him amber, I don't think anybody else noticed, or they chose to ignore it thinkingnit was a mistake, even I thought it was a slip of the tongue and it was just a mistake. But now I question myself,  why would she call jasper amber? Maybe it was all in the moment, yeah maybe, but if it was in the moment, why call him by your ex boyfriend's sister name? That's what I don't understand,  why the amber, its freaking frustrating. 

"It was frustrating when I heard jackson's mother blurt out how sora had a crush on Jackson, even though sora and that amber girl cut her off, I'm not stupid, I easily put two and two together unlike those idiots kris and jackson himself,  sora likes jackson and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter