Mi Cha's First Unexpected Kiss

The Contract That Changed Our Lives [Apply Closed]

"AHHHH!" Kwangmin and Youngmin yelled, as Mi Cha's motorcycle nearly ran them over.

The necklace was dropped out of Kwangmin's hand, the soda bottles were dropped out of both Youngmin and Kwangmin's hands, and all of them ended up somewhere else. All three of them went flying. Kwangmin landed on the left side of Mi Cha, and Youngmin landed on the right side. Mi Cha landed right in the middle of them, and she started a nose bleed, as she hit her nose pretty hard when she face-flatted on the floor. Youngmin came over to Mi Cha, and then lifted her up, and tossed her away. Youngmin and Kwangmin then desparately searched for the necklace, but it was no where to be found.

"Omo! Where's the necklace!?" Youngmin shrieked.

"MWOH!? MY PIKACHU IS GONE?" Kwangmin yelled as he got up.

"Nggh, why do we have such bad luck?" Youngmin mumbled.

Youngmin then glared at Mi Cha, who was still unconscious on the floor. A few seconds later, Mi Cha's eyes shot open, and then she slowly stood up, dusting herself. When she stood up, she saw two boys that were standing in front of her, glaring at her like she was going to get eaten. "M - Mister, are you guys okay? Please be more careful next time." Mi Cha bowed.

Youngmin looked at Mi Cha with disbelief. "I still have something important to do. Please excuse me." Mi Cha said, and then began to walk away.

Before she could leave, Youngmin then said, "You annoying racing rebel!" he insulted.

That stopped Mi Cha in her tracks. She turned her head around, looking at Youngmin with a little weak smile. "You made me waste money. You made my brother lose his necklace. How are you going to compensate on this, HUH!? If you want to race, go somewhere else! Go to Tai Zhong, all the way in China or something!" Youngmin exclaimed.

"You dare talk about me like that!? You guys are the one who were in my way! You shouldn't have been just standing on the edge of the road like that! You made me almost crash into you!" Mi Cha then looked at her poor motorcycle.

"I don't even know if my baby motorcycle is okay.." Mi Cha mumbled.

Kwangmin then said, "Do you have a problem? Who said we need a license for standing on the edge of the road? Who said it was against the law standing there? Motorcycles aren't even meant to be on the edge of the road! We were walking, not driving!" Kwangmin stated.

"Are you going to compensate or not!?" Youngmin exclaimed.

"No ~" Mi Cha bluntly said.

"No!? I don't even think you have the money to pay for the necklace that hyung bought!" Kwangmin chuckled.

"Poor chick!" Youngmin chuckled along.

Mi Cha then cackled. " I don't have anything, but money ~ It's not that I don't have enough money to pay, it's just that I don't want to pay ~" Mi Cha sang.

"Kwangmin, don't talk to her. These kind of people don't have a proper education. To handle these types of weirdos, sometimes, it's necessary that we use a 'special' way." Youngmin smirked, as he got into a fighting stance.

Mi Cha then looked at Youngmin. She then staretd to take her gloves off. "Are you kidding me? You want a fight?" Mi Cha looked up from taking her gloves off, to see Youngmin's leg flying into her face, which sent her flying.

Kwangmin did a thumbs up sign, signalling that Youngmin had done a great job. Mi Cha landed hard on the floor, and then she quickly stood up again. "I'm warning you. I don't want to fight with strangers." Mi Cha started.

Before she could continue, Youngmin's kick sent her flying off again. Once again, Mi Cha stood up, then said, "This is the last warning. If you dare come at me again, don't blame me for being impolite." Mi Cha said, as Youngmin took action again.

Youngmin's arm then got stuck under Mi Cha's.. armpit. Youngmin was looking with disgust, and tried to squeeze out from her grip. While she was trying to do that, Mi Cha was about to punch her, when her fist stopped her in her tracks. Mi Cha looked at her fist, sighed, and then attempted again. Still, her first wouldn't listen. "Oh my gosh! Stop being so childish. This person is considered worth hitting!" Mi Cha said, as she leaned into her fist to 'listen' to what her first was 'saying'.

Youngmin looked at her with disbelief. "Let's change terms." Mi Cha said, as she listened to her fist again.

Youngmin leaned in, trying to 'hear' what Mi Cha's fist was saying. Mi Cha then let Youngmin free from her grasp, and Youngmin was rubbing his arm, as it had become sore. "Be grateful and consider yourself lucky that my fist never hits strangers!" Mi Cha yelled.

Youngmin looked down for a bit, and then 'acted' shocked when he looked up. Pointing to behind Mi Cha, he then said, "Omo! Look over there!"

Mi Cha, clueless, looked and then Youngmin neck striked her, which sent her flying again. This time, Kwangmin was looking at exactly where she was going, and was giggling the whole time. Mi Cha then suddenly, magically turned into a curve, and then when Kwangmin looked at Mi Cha, their lips met...

After Mi Cha fell onto the floor, Youngmin gasped and then ran to where the frozen Kwangmin was. "YAH! Gwenchanayo!?" Youngmin asked.

Kwangmin then took a deep breath, and was about to scream, when Youngmin quickly covered his mouth. When Mi Cha woke up, Youngmin quickly punched her head down onto the floor again, leaving her with an 'ouch'. "It's okay Kwangmin ~ That's not considered as your first kiss. Shh ~ Don't worry, it was just a touch at the teeth ~" Youngmin soothed.

Kwangmin nodded. When Mi Cha stood up, Youngmin and Kwangmin started hitting her, all over. Just then, Hyunmi arrived in her sports car, with the cake and a cup of tea. She saw Mi Cha being 'bullied' by boys, and she giggled, as she drank her tea, watching the 'lovely' moment. "RAAH! I'm going to kill you!" Kwangmin yelled, as he continued hitting Mi Cha.

"Kwangmin! This is for you!" Youngmin yelled.

One of the punches made Mi Cha fall into Hyunmi's car, and without a second warning, Hyunmi dashed off in her car, before the boys could come chasing them. Youngmin then hugged Kwangmin. "Yah ~ It's okay! I'm sure you'll find a girl who'll love you one day, and you can consider kissing her as your first kiss, arasseo?" Youngmin said, as he patted Kwangmin's head.

"D - Dwaee..." Kwangmin said, shaking with sadness.

----------

"How can you be so stupid.." Hyunmi mumbled to herself.

----

Double update <3 Enjoy ~ And sorry PinayChinita36, you're the one with the nightmare >_<
Hope you.. enjoyed it? xDD