Drag Race Problem

The Contract That Changed Our Lives [Apply Closed]

I kind of forgot to tell you guys that there will be more boys in the group of boys in your class in the story.. except they don't end up with anyone ;~; The boys: Youngmin, Kwangmin, Gongchan, Jinyoung and Sandeul. I also forgot to tell everyone that Ricky will be a senior (but caramelsweet will still end up with him) Also, there will be love triangles, but do not worry, since you will definitely end up with the person you chose (: Enjoy ~ Sorry that I forgot to tell you D:

--------------------------------

"By the shopping mall 20km away, there's a little cake store next to it. Whoever buys the chocolate mud cake first, will win." Hyunmi explained.

Mi Cha stood there thinking about what shop it was. "Oh, I know the store you're talking about. Their cakes are really delicious. Especially the banana flavoured one. It's the BEST." Mi Cha smiled evilly.

"I don't like bananas. Anyway, whether it's ice cream or cake, whoever eats it first, wins." Hyunmi explained, and then sat in her sports car.

Mi Cha sat on her motorcycle, and then without a warning, she rode off. "That idiot thinks whoever leaves first wins." Hyunmi sighed, as she drove off.

For a long time, the two of them were driving really fast. At first, Mi Cha was in the lead. *Even if your skills were better, it's impossible to beat a four wheel with a two wheel. Furthermore, I am Hyunmi. I will not let anyone get the better of me.* Hyunmi thought.

Because of Hyunmi's cunningness, she swiftly drove right in front of her. She smirked, as Mi Cha looked surprised. *Hrmph, racing is not just to be handsome. Racing involved risking your life!* Mi Cha thought, as she went over the speed limit.

In one swift movement, Mi Cha had gone in front of Hyunmi again, and she drove even faster than her. Hyunmi was still taking her time though, and then she eventually got in front of Mi Cha, again, leaving her bewildered. *This crazy wild dog sure is interesting.* Hyunmi thought.

Hyunmi then slowed her car down, and then Mi Cha drove right past her.

----------------

"Ahh ~ That sure was fun!" Kwangmin exclaimed, as he and Youngmin, his brother, were walking down the street.

"Yeah! We should totally go there again one day!" Youngmin agreed with his brother.

Kwangmin and Youngmin went to a beverage shop, and then bought some soda. After they both left, they passed by a shop that had jewelry. Kwangmin looked at the window, and saw a necklace with the shape he loved on it. "Oh my GOSH! IT'S A PIKACHU SHAPED NECKLACE! YOUNGMIN HYUNG, CAN WE PLEASE BUY THAT!?" Kwangmin yelled.

"A - Arasseo.. Calm down will you?" Youngmin sighed, as he entered the shop.

A few seconds later, Youngmin came back out, holding out the little box, which contained Kwangmin's beloved Pikachu inside. "YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUNG!" Kwangmin grinned like a fool, as he took the box.

"You're welcome. Now let's go home." Youngmin ruffled Kwangmin's hair.

"Can I try it on now?" Kwangmin asked.

"Sure." Youngmin said.

Kwangmin then took the necklace out from the box, and before he could tie it onto his neck, Youngmin and Kwangmin saw a light. "AHHH!!!" they both screamed, as Mi Cha's motorcycle nearly ran them over.

----------------

Next is going to be a nightmare for one of you girls... >_<