Shin Hyunmi (Ayu-chan724)

The Contract That Changed Our Lives [Apply Closed]

Full Name: Shin Hyunmi
Age: 17
Birthplace: Incheon, Korea
Birthdate: 24th July, 1994

Personality: Awkward, but when you get to know me, I'm nice and trusting (my friends think I'm too nice sometimes). I'm usually calm, cool, and collected in most situations, but I tend to be VERY sarcastic ^-^” I don't get angry easily but I get annoyed easily. I make friends easily and get along with almost everyone, but there are a few people who hate me (for some reason I don't know). I tend to get bored easily and say "geez chill" to people who are upset or angry. When people whine or complain, I whine with them to shut them up or I say “It’s okay to cry” as I pat their shoulder/back. I don’t like to fight but if I have to I will. I'm a bit of a sadistic, to be honest (I love to mentally torture my friends (=< ) I'm also a bit insecure and clumsy (actually I'm REALLY clumsy). =/ I’m sort of a “Go with the Flow” type of person, but I can come off as blunt since I like to speak my mind ^-^”

I don’t mean to be, but my friends tell me that I’m really cute/adorable (I don’t see how though =/). When I want something, I guess I use aegyo to get it. And if I can’t I pout. My friends like to compare me to CN Blue’s Yonghwa because they say I look like him (In real life). I’m really playful and I like to play pranks on my friends, even if I get in trouble it’s worth it in the end ^-^ I’m always listening to music, even when I’m sleeping. Sometimes the people around me get annoyed that I listen to music 24/7 because I tend to sing without knowing. I’m a very patient person even though I get annoyed easily ^-^” Also, it’s not a good idea to wake me up from a nap, you might lose your life ^-^ Drives a sport car, and is a know-it-all.
 

 
Family Background: When she was born, her mother wanted to get rid of me, saying my older brother was enough for them, but my dad objected, saying that I was their child and that my mom should love me like she loves my older brother. I was always the favorite in my dad’s eyes. We are like best friends. My mom doesn’t treat me nicely; she’s always hitting and yelling at me for no reason. My brother and I get along swimmingly. He always takes care of me and is always on my side.

The earliest memory I have is when I was 2, I fainted (I’m not sure how though). When I was 6 my parents got divorced. My dad remarried when I was 8. My stepmom can be mean (she tried to starve me and my brother one time when we were visiting my dad). My mom DOES NOT like me at all. She remarried when I was 11 and I lived with her my whole life. My stepdad is a goofball, who can’t speak a word of English, Korean or Japanese, he’s Chinese. When I turned 12, me and my older brother moved to Seoul to live with my dad.
 

Likes: -anything cute

-candy (I have a severe sweet tooth ^-^)

-cooking/baking

-music (Since I listen to it 24/7 ^-^)

-the colors black, red, blue, purple, or neon colors (My favorite colors are black, blue, red, and purple and I like neon colors because they’re bright ^-^)

-pandas (I find them ADORABLE~)

-sleeping (I like to sleep because I never get enough of it, I usually only get about 4-5 hours)

-messing around (In other words, like pulling pranks and goofing off)

-Sanrio characters

-Domo

-Anime

-racing games
 

Dislikes: any kind of bug

-spiders

-the dark (I’m scared of the dark)

-repeating myself (It’s annoying to me =/)

-annoying things/people

-when things are too quiet (There always has to be some sort of noise for me, I can’t sit in a dead quiet room)

-thunderstorms when I’m trying to sleep (The thunder wakes me back up =/)

-I hate when I can’t listen to music

-when my feet are bare (I always wear socks and it feels weird if I don’t have any on)

-shooter games (I at them -_-)

  Hobbies: playing tennis (I like to play tennis because it helps with my stress and its fun ^-^)

-taking walks (it calms me down when I’m stressed)

-listening to music

-reading

-writing (poems, fanfics, random stuff like that)

-drawing (I usually like to draw anime characters)

-surfing the web

-cooking/baking

-shopping

-taking naps

 
Position in the sisterhood: 2nd eldest

Partner in the story: L.Joe (Teen Top) <3

 

----

I'm sorry to everyone out there who I told that L.Joe was taken. I changed it because Ayu-chan724 here, she commented a lot, and all her partners were taken ;3; If anyone out there wanted L.Joe, IM SORRY D:

Please don't be mad (':