Mi Cha's Unluckiness

The Contract That Changed Our Lives [Apply Closed]

Hyunmi was driving the sports car, with Mi Cha cleaning up her nose bleed with a tissue. After Mi Cha finished cleaning up her mess, she saw that Hyunmi was looking at her. "What are you looking at?" Mi Cha bluntly asked.

"If it weren't for those boys bumping into me on the streets, I would've already finished my cake." Mi Cha added.

Hyunmi didn't say anything, and just kept on driving. Mi Cha then said, "Yah, this competition doesn't count because an accident occured. Next time I'll change a wheel, and I'll still beat you."

Hyunmi kept on driving, until her sports car started going faster and faster. Mi Cha fell back onto her seat, and she was feeling car sick. "Y - Yah! S - Slow down will you?" Mi Cha stuttered, feeling ever so sick.

"You scared?" Hyumi smirked.

"W - What am i scared of? My beautiful motorcycle is stuck with those stupid boys! L - Let me out!" Mi Cha yelled.

Hyunmi then stopped the car to a halt, and then Mi Cha immediately got out of the car, making puking noises. "Ok, consider yourself a big shot. Stay right here, and don't even think about moving. Wait 'til I get my motorcycle back here and beat you!" Mi Cha said, before she ran off to a tree and started to make more puking noises.

Hyunmi just sighed as she got out of her car. "Anytime!" she replied to Mi Cha.

After Mi Cha finished her 'puking' business, she then wagged her index finger, "I'll go back there right now..." she started, until she slipped on some moss, and went rolling down the grassy hill.

She ended up on a tree branch, and she couldn't move, or else she would fall deeper. Hyunmi gasped and then went to go look at her condition. When Hyunmi saw her, she giggled. "Haha!" she laughed.

Mi Cha looked at her, "What are you laughing at!? Think of an idea to save me already! I'll let you go ahead 50 metres next time we have a race." Mi Cha bargained.

"Beg me!" Hyunmi challenged.

"Beg you!? Hell NO! Other people beg me, I won't let them rescue me! Hurry up!" Mi Cha yelled.

"Stupid dog, I have to plead YOU to let ME rescue YOU? Crawl yourself! Call for help slowly then!" Hyunmi yelled, as she left.

"Y - Yah! S - She really left.." Mi Cha mumbled.

Hyunmi then came back with a bottle of water. She threw the bottle at Mi Cha, and then gave her some information. "When you clal for help, you get thirsty. Oh and don't thank me." she smirked, and then left.

Mi Cha looked at the bottle, and then sighed. "I guess she really did leave..." she sighed.

------------

Sorry for the late update, and the short chapter D': D: D: D:
Got so many assignments and studying to do =.=
I'll try to update as much as I can, since it's the holidays!
Promise I'll update extra ASAP! Enjoy ^^