We're all unwell

Travelling Back

'Hey! Baek, Chan, D.O!' Suho called.

'Yeah? What?' Chanyeol was first to reply.

'Just come! I have good news.'

They all rushed for the table.

'Is it about Sehun?'

Suho's face fell. 'Well... no...'

'Then what is it?'

'EXO-M's coming back to us! To see Sehun!'

He stared at the shiny expecting faces.

'Is that all?' they asked.

'Neh... Did... did you expect more?'

'Of course not! Yay! EXO-M's coming back!' Chanyeol said in a bright, happy voice, in an attempt to brighten the mood. It failed.

'Oh... okay...' Baekhyun and D.O said in a chorus, exchanging glances. Dissapointed, they retreated to the comfort of their dorms.

Suho buried his head in his hands.

'Suho-hyung?' Chanyeol asked softly.

Suho turned away. 'Am I a bad leader?' he asked. 'No one seems excited to see EXO-M.'

Chanyeol, startled that Suho would even think such a thing, gasped. 'How could you even think that hyung? We all know you're an amazing leader and hyung. We all know how hard you work, even the two maknaes! Hyung! They're just dissapointed is all.'

'Gomawo Chanyeol. You're amazing at cheering people up. But I know it's not true.'

'It is true hyung! Baekhyun-hyung, D.O and I were talking about it just last night!'

'Really?' he asked, his face down, but Chanyeol could see a small smile creeping into his face.

'Of course hyung,' he mumbled, slightly embarrassed. 'I'll go check on Sehun and Kai now.'

'Okay,' Suho called after him, 'But make sure you don't tell Sehun. I don't want him too excited. And I want it to be a suprise,' he added as an afterthought.

'Neh. Okay hyung.'

 

--

 

Kai watched Chanyeol happily skip down the hospital halls. It took a minute to proccess what he had said to him while Sehun was lying unconscious. 'EXO-M's coming to see Sehun. But don't tell him. Suho says it should be a suprise.' EXO-M's coming. Did I just hear that right? EXO-M's coming. Really? EXO-M's coming. EXO-M'S actually coming?

 

--

 

'Lu-ge? Start packing your bags. We're leaving for Korea tomorrow.' Kris said, walking into the room. He was startled to find Luhan stretched out, lying on his bed.

'Lu-ge? Are you okay?'

Luhan gestured to the suitcase neatly packed beside him. Kris picked it up.

'My head hurts,' Luhan said after a while.

Kris walked over to the bed and placed a hand on his forehead. No fever. All clear. He dug out some panadol from his bag and gave it to Luhan.

'Come on! What's up? I thought you, of all people, would be excited to see Sehun.'

'I don't know how to feel anymore,' he said simply.

 

--

 

'Come on guys! We have to go now!' Suho called to the members, still in the hospital.

All of them bundled into the car.

'What about Sehun?' Kai whined, 'Isn't he coming home with us?

'No, mianhae. The doctors said he has to stay here,' Suho replied.

The car ride on the way back to their dorm seemed boring, but filled with emotion. No one spoke a single word. Suho knew he had to tell them the truth, but didn't know how to say it. He suddenly exploded into tears. 'Hyung? Hyung?' Kyungsoo said putting an arm around him. 'Are you okay? What has happened?' 

 

--

 

Luhan lay on the bed, unmoving. It was true. He did feel sick, sick of everything that was happening, sick of SM Entertainment, sick of practising all day. Physically Sick. Luhan lurched over the bed. He wanted to throw up, but he couldn't. His head was burning, on fire. He dropped back down onto the bed. Lay knocked twice on the door. When Luhan didn't answer, he opened the door and walked in.

'Lu-ge? Are you okay?'

Luhan didn't answer. Lay felt his forehead. It was hot, but not exactly burning up.

'Yixing? What are you doing here?

'We're leaving in an hour. Yifan told me to get you.'

Luhan didn't reply.

'Lu-ge? Are you okay? Do you have a headache?'

'Yes. Ahhh,' he said, lying back on the bed.

Lay scooped up Luhan in his strong arms and carried him out of the room.

'Where are you taking me?'

'To the limo, we need to get to the airport.

'But Yixing... your knee...'

'It's almost better. And you don't weigh much more than a feather, really.'