meeting 2012

    Almost Perfect Love Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

» July 3, 2012 7:15

There i was in my cousin's living room watching tv, to be honest i don't even know what were watching. She keepted changing it when it got on comericals we would be watching a movie but then some reality show then to some music show. I was really confused i got use to it last year but now i have to go through the whole process agian, i knew it wouln't take long to get use.

"Are you going to the park? everyone is going to be there at 8" christ and amy both come into the living room.

"are you going?'' i look at my cousing yongah waiting for her respnse.

"There probaly going to be playing basketball, or just be sitting there. i'll go for a while and talk to some people"

"ok then i'll go, but you better not leave me!"

 

All of us had showerd and were now ready to go. I was wearing white floaral shirt with a black skirt that went a inch above my knees. Knowing myself i wouln't go play, i can't play even if my life depended on it. I wasn't dressing fancy i usally wore simple outfits, mostly skirts. At times i didn't even care what i wore, but my mom would she would yell at me to dress better. I didn't come here to impress anybody. I only need to impress my self, i'm not dating nor looking to be in a realtionship. I could never picture my self dating anybody. i was at the age where my sisters would tell my mom if i had a boyfriend. And ofcourse she was happy a bit. Both my sisters told my mom about how they 'finally' got a boyfriend at the age of 15 or 16. We all know they got one ealier then that. But not for me, i was begging to think i was going to become forever alone. I was born into this world alone and i will die alone.

Once we arrived at the park i sat down at the benches with my cousin. My sisters had left me to do who knows what.  Soon some familiar faces sat infront of us, who were they? No other then kim nara and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter