chapter 2

Vampire and Wolf Family

 

-recess-

The time when students like to used as their time to catch up with friends. minkyung is busily  stuffing with food, not caring about the others. Hyemi shakes her heads seeing her dongsaeng eat. Hyemi look up and saw her cousin making way towards the table where she and minkyung currently sitting “hey bambam” said hyemi to her cousin, making minkyung stopped eating. “ hey guys. Where are the others?” asked bambam to hyemi and minkyung. “they are going to get their food, bambam you stay here with min ok. Noona going to get some food” hyemi said before walking away, leaving bambam and minkyung together. “min-ah, what are you eating?” “I’m eating kimchi fried rice” said minkyung. “I haven’t eat that in a while now, it seem good” bambam said with a puppy dog eyes that can make any girl melt. “d-do you want some?” asked minkyung stuttering. “sure, feed me” before min could said no, bambam is already open his mouth waiting to be feed by minkyung. How much minkyung wants to shove the spoon in his hands, knowing bambam for a long time it will not end well whether it can end to an 24 hours of puppy dog eyes or more. she carefully feed the boy with a spoonful of rice before continue shoving with the food. “aww.. so sweet’ hyunhwa said walking towards the table with a tray of food followed by hyemi. “ikr right, they will be more sweet if they become a couple” hyemi said before laughed with the others. “unnie! What are you talking about?!” said minkyung with a blushing face. Jiah and minjoon followed by their 2 friends, joona and minsuk joining the others at the table. “heybambam, not joining the other oppa?” greet jiah to the younger boy. ‘heynoona. Nope because I miss you guys, that’s why I’m here” bambam said cheerfully. “since when you become this sweet? Are you having a fever?” joona said before put her hands on bambam forehead, trying to see if the boy really is having a fever. “nope, you not hot at all, you just cold” “i never have a fever” said the boy with a wide smile. “ that’s enough, you will not finished you meal if you keep talking. Bambam-ah, tell oppa I will be home late today” said hyemi to her cousin. “detention?” the boy is oh so familiar with his cousin, always gets in trouble especially with her homeroom teacher, miss jieun and detention is something that she always gets. “ you know me so well saeng” “arraso, I will tell hyung when I get home” bambam said to hyemi before turn to look at minkyung. “what?” minkyung ask after being stares for too long. “ feed me” bambam said before open his mouth again, earning a fangirling hyunhwa and hyemi.