chapter 1

Vampire and Wolf Family

 

“ guys! Ppali!!” shouted a girl named minkyung to her two bestfriend. “I’m coming!” shout the other girl running while pulling the other younger one. They hurriedly rushed to the school together trying to get there before the gate close on them. Minjoon, the school prefect a.k.a their friends whisper/shouting to the girls to hurry up “yah! Hurry up!” minkyung the others two named hyemi and hyunhwa hurriedly rushed inside the school compound. Minjoon pushed them to hurry up so no one see that she let them go. “ kamsahabnidajoon-ah” said hyemi before catching up with Minkyung and Hyunhwa to their classroom before their grumpy teacher, miss Jieun. But to their luck they were already late and yes, missJieun is already in the classroom. “LEE HYUNHWA, MISS KIM MINKYUNG AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WOO HYEMI!! YOU ALWAYS LATE! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!” shout missJieun making the boys that asleep wake up due to her voice. “mwoh?!” there we have the one that always make the teacher more grumpy, hyemi the one that always miss Jieun hates the most. That’s what hyemi always say to her friend. Miss Jieun hits hyemi in the head with her book “ are u questioning me miss woo?”. “no” said hyemi while rubbed her sore head. “ good!. For you hyemi I added 2 more hours of detention. Now go sit!!” the girls slowly walks to their sits with hyemi mumbling something like “I told you” ”believe me?” to herself. Jiah, their friends ask the same question for the last 4 months of school and 4 months of being desk partners “why you guys always late?” jiahwhisper to her friends. “it’s this two false, not mine” minkyung reply to defend herself  and Just hyemi about to sit down, the front door has been open and reveal a good-looking boy. “sorry miss Jieun for being late” said the boy before bowing to the teacher. “it’s ok. You can go sit now” said miss jieun with a calm(?) voice. The boy bows and making ways to his sit not before glancing to hyemi. “why does miss jieun always let him go?” whisper minkyung to the other girls. “missjieun must be her family member?” said hyunhwa before giggling with each other with their hands covering their mouth, they don’t want wrath came back.


This is the first chapter. If the feedback is good I will continued writing this.

So subscribe and upvote if you like this story ^