Who did this?/ What do you want?

Not a normal love story II

Sohyun’s POV.

 

I don’t want to wake him up. He looks so cute. He fell asleep last night with Xiao Tao in his arms. “Tao, wake up Hun..” I said before I took Xiao Tao. Knowing Tao, he would stretch his body and then Xiao Tao could fall. “Tao, want me to get you bucket of ice water?!” I asked really softly and with that he jumped up. “No, no! No need!” He said before he stood up. “Get ready…” Tao didn’t even let me finish my sentence. He cut me off by kissing my lips.

“For what? It’s Saturday!” He said when he let go of my lips. “Let’s just relax, okay?” Tao asked.

Xiao Tao’s POV

Mommy, daddy! It’s not because I don’t understand grown people language, that you shouldn’t talk to me! And stop kissing so much! There are two little kids here!! MOMMY GIVE ME ATTENTION ! ! ! I started to giggle, making mommy give me attention. Hehehe daddy, mommy gives me more attention than you! Hehehe!

Sohyun’s POV.

Xiao Tao started giggling out of the sudden. “Ooh, you’re so cute!” I said as I took his hand before playing with it. “My neck hurts from sleeping here.” Tao said. “Oh, you might need a massage.” I said. I putted Xiao Tao back in his little bed before I dragged Tao out of the nursery and into our room. “Turn around.” I said only to get a strong look on Tao’s face. “I’ll massage your neck..” I said. Tao went back to the door. He closed the door and ran back to me. “I just need some rest.” He said. “Come here.” He added before he tapped his hand on the bed. I obeyed and walked towards him.

We just laid there, probably for hours. Suddenly Samuel walked in with his shirt covering his nose, mouth and chin. He walked straight to our private bathroom. I suddenly remembered how messy it’s inside and stopped him. “Where do you think you’re going?!” I said. “It’s nothing. Just leave me alone!” He said. I jumped of the bed and walked towards him. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked before I pulled his shirt down, making his bruised face show up.

“Samuel! What on earth happened?! Who did this?” I asked. “I said it’s nothing! Even though I tell him to, he doesn’t leave me alone, noona!” He said. “Who is he?”

Jisoo..” He softly said but it was loudly enough for me to hear. “EXCUSE ME?!” I yelled. Making the kids crying. I angrily walked towards Jisoo’s room. “Who do you THINK you are?!” I said my hand almost hitting his face when Tao stopped me. “Sohyun, don’t!” He said as he wrapped his other arm around my waist, hugging me from behind. “What? I don’t…”

“Let me guess you don’t understand what’s happening, huh?!” I said. I can’t help it, Samuel is my little brother so I have to protect him. “Noona! I said twaeso*, not Jisoo.” (*Never mind/forget it.) Samuel, who rapidly ran into the room, said. “I’m sorry, Jisoo. I just want to know who did this.” I said as I showed Samuel’s face to Jisoo. His eyes widened and he jumped up from his bed. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him on school. Just stay with me and Jinny.” Jisoo said as he putted his arm around Samuel’s shoulder. He looked so worried. And I still don’t believe you. Samuel is a good liar bad I can see right through him.

“Okay, well I’m going to go see the kids, bye.” I said as I walked away, followed by Tao. I walked in the room, frustrated. Tao closed the door before speaking up. “You don’t believe him, don’t you?” He said. “Not even a word.” I answered him. I took Yi Fei on my arm. “Let’s do something today, I’m bored. Ever since the kids were born we haven’t have any alone time.” Tao said. I shifted my eyes from Yi Fei to Tao’s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just realized something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you finally asking me out?” I asked. Somewhere next week, we’ll be married for a year and it’s the first time that he asked me out. “Well yeah. I am asking you out right now. So, Sohyun, will you go on a date with me?” He asked like it’s the first time he saw me. It’s a kind of cute. “of course.” I said. Yi Fei suddenly looked at me with begging eyes. “Oh, are you hungry?” I asked the sweetie on my arm. “Tao…” Before I could even finish my sentence he started to wave his hand. “I know, I know. ‘Get out, I have to feed the kids.’ You were going to say that, right.” I nodded my head. “Why can’t I stay? It’s not like I haven’t seen you…“ Before he could finish his sentence, I sent him an ugly stare.

Xiao Tao fell asleep right after I fed him, like always. But Yi Fei wanted more. “Sweetie, I’m tired. It’s been a hard week for mommy.” I said and it almost felt looked like she understood it. She smiled at me and started to close her eyes. I putted her in her bed. “Sohyun? Can I come in now?” Tao asked. “Yeah, Why are you so impatient?” I asked. “I want to go on a date with you, that’s why.” He said before he dragged me out of the nursery. We walked into the kitchen. “What do you want?” I asked Tao who already sat down at the counter. “I want you to go on a date with me.” He started to annoy me with that date thing.

“That will have to wait.” Mrs. Huang said as she walked into the kitchen as well. She took a deep breath before she continued.

 

 

 

 

 

“Your father is back.”

 

 

 

 

 

My dad? Or his dad?

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

______________

 

 

Hihihihi Xiao Tao's POV. See ya'll next week.