First day of school

Not a normal love story II

Sohyun's POV.

"Wake up! Get DRESSED, HURRY!" I yelled at Tao as i punched him with my pillow. "What- Ouch! What's wrong?!" He asked as he finally jumped up and sat up straight on the bed. "What day is it?" I asked even though i knew the answer. "Is that why you..." He didn't answer his question when he saw me wearing my school uniform. "!" He said as he jumped out of bed and walked towards his bathroom. "Hurry!" I said before i went downstairs.

I saw Samuel in his uniform and Ms. Huang sitting next to him. Of course, they weren't talking to each other. "Good morning!" I said as i sat down. "Good morning, sweetie. Where is Tao?" Ms. Huang asked. "He's GETTING ready for school. Thank you, Ms. Huang, for taking care of the kids while we are at school." I said. I know that they are in good hands, that's why i asked her to take care of the twin. "No problem. Let's eat, you can't be late for your first day of school." She said as she slightly turned to Samuel. He only nodded his head

A little bit later Tao came downstairs. "Hyung!" Samuel said. I looked up to Tao, who looked really handsome! "Are you two ready?" He said before he gave Samuel a kiss on his head, his mother a kiss on her cheek and started walking towards the door. "Yah, what about me?!" I asked before i sobbed a little. He walked over to me and LIFTED me in the air. "You've hit me with a pillow..." He said. I sobbed even more. He putted me back down and said. "Let's go." I started walking, but Tao stopped me. "I forgot something." He said before he kissed me softly. "How cute, but don't do that at school." Samuel said before he a puking motion. "Walk." Tao said as he guided me and Samuel towards the school.

"Okay. You guys go in first and i'll be there in a second." Tao said. Me and Samuel obeyed and walked in. I looked around and saw how big the hall was. SUDDENLY three girls came towards us. One with blond hair, one with black hair and one with red/brownish hair. The girls looked curious and angry at the same time.

"Who are you?"

"How do you know Tao?"

"Why are you talking to him?"

"Who do you think you are?"

The three girls didn't stop questioning. Samuel hid himself behind my back. "Girls! Calm down. She PROBABLY asked where to go, she's new here." A girl said, that's when the girls started to get scared, just A LITTLE. "I am Jinessica, but everyone calls me J-.. Who are you?" She asked as she saw Samuel. "I am Samuel, i'm also new here." He said. "OKAY, nice to meet you Samuel, I am Jinessica, but everyone calls me...."

"JINNY!" A guy who looked somehow like Tao said. "I missed you, so much!" He said as he came closer and gave her a hug. "Jinny, that's how everyone calls me." She said while laughing. "Hi, i am Sohyun, nice to meet you." I said, Jinny looked back at me while the guy kept on looking at Samuel. The bell already rang as me and Jinny kept on talking. "My name is Jisoo." The guy said. "We have to run, Jisoo." Jinny said as she looked at the clock. "Do you know where to go? Do you want me to walk you there?" Jinny asked us. "Yes, please." Samuel said without even looking back at me. "Okay, FOLLOW me." She said before she started walking.

Thanks to Jinny we find our ways to our classes. I apologized for being late and sat down next to a nice looking guy. At the same moment I wanted to sit down the girl behind me pulled away my chair. “Are you okay?” A sweet gentle voice asked. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I lied. I couldn’t say something like ‘my hurts’ in front of the class. I looked at the person who pulled away my chair. “Is Tao not enough?” The blond girl asked. Blond- black- and red- haired girls. Not again. “Don’t listen to them, they are always like this. I am Kang Minhyuk, who are you?” He said as he reached his hand out, since I was still sitting on the floor. “I am Kwon Sohyun.”

Tao's POV.

I wonder if Sohyun and Samuel are okay. My classes start over an hour and I’m just walking around looking at how much this school has changed since I left. I haven’t been here for a year since I met and got married with Sohyun last year. With Sohyun running away, I started to do a lousy job within EXO and school. I skipped a year and now I want to finish it.

Almost an hour past when I looked at my watch. This late already?! I started walking towards the classroom, since I had only a few minutes left. I looked around to see if I could see Sohyun or Samuel, but I didn’t. Looks like we’ll see each other less and less.

I walked in the class and greeted the teacher, who happened to be the only person in class. Weird.. "Teach, where is everyone?" I asked the person i thought was the teacher. "OH MY GOD!" I thought that she was going to recognize me and scream out my name until... "Why does everyone call the teacher?! Am I that ugly?! The teacher is trying to stop two guys fighting and the students are watching a sick making fight between a twelve year old new kid and a nineteen year old rich daddy's boy, why?" She asked before she turned around and STARTED to walk away while grabbing her phone.

I followed her and without knowing I followed her all the way to the fight. “Samuel!” A girl yelled before she dropped to the floor to protect Samuel who had been hit in the face. “Oppa, why are you doing this?!” She said. I looked closer to her face. I quickly saw it was the girl from earlier. “Jisoo! Stop it!” She yelled as he was about to throw another punch at Samuel. Before his fist could reach Samuel’s face his brother got hold of his wrist. “Enough!” He said.

Sohyun’s POV.

“Enough!” I heard someone yell. I turned to the right, looking away from my locker, I saw Samuel on the ground. “SAMUEL!” I screamed, being scared that he was hurt. When I reached them, I looked at Samuel, thank God, he’s fine. Then I looked at the guy who ‘saved’ him. It was Minhyuk from my class. The guy who was throwing the punches looks like Tao. I thought about him for a while before noticing him in the back. “Are you all right?” Minhyuk asked, making me snap out of it for a second. “Yeah, I’m fine…” Samuel said but I didn’t listen anymore. I was looking at Tao, who was talking to guy who hit Samuel. I was about to go towards him to ask him what’s going on, but at the same time Minhyuk spoke again. “Sohyun?!”

“Hmm?” I looked back at them. “I asked, do you know each other. But I didn’t get any answer.” He said. “Oh, I’m sorry. Minhyuk, this is Samuel, my little brother. Samuel, this is Minhyuk, a classmate.” I said. They slightly bowed at each other. I looked at the spot where I saw Tao, but he was gone, so was the other guy.

 

 

 Huang Zi Tao, I’m so not done with you!

 

 

 

A/N: I had a busy week, so I wasn’t able to update, so sorry! TT^TT